Bred

Me and my wife are trying to get *******...but it seems that my small white dick cant't get her pregnant...we are trying for over 2 years now...now i am
abstemious for over 3 days now because i will get a sperm check...what if the test tells us that i am infertile? My wife was pregnant last year but it didnt work out...what if i am infertile but she was pregnant back then? there are so much hot thoughts about these suggestions...i am so horny but cant release...but tomorrow i am finally allowed to cum in small box^^maybe this will be my fate? cumming in the toilet while fertile big black dicks make my wife pregnant? do you think tahts the way it should be? maybe it will be better then...

Me and my wife are trying to get *******...but it seems that my small white dick cant't get her pregnant...we are trying for over 2 years now...now i am
abstemious for over 3 days now because i will get a sperm check...what if the test tells us that i am infertile? My wife was pregnant last year but it didnt work out...what if i am infertile but she was pregnant back then? there are so much hot thoughts about these suggestions...i am so horny but cant release...but tomorrow i am finally allowed to cum in small box^^maybe this will be my fate? cumming in the toilet while fertile big black dicks make my wife pregnant? do you think tahts the way it should be? maybe it will be better then...
Im fertile and have Sperm Test. i would like to give you hot gift and make her hot mom. i'll send for you my sperm test and check how i can date her while you are watching.

Oh you’re not alone the ideas sexy af even to get pregnant again with hubs but as sexy and intriguing as it is we both know we are more than okay with the two kiddos we have. The the idea is sexy but just as a fantasy for us ?
That's it, it's the ultimate cuckold fantasy - infidelity with the most significant consequences, but for most (rightly) just a fantasy. I can see how it would be a hugely positive thing for some, but you'd have to be 100% sure.

It's a scorching hot idea though.

Back