With my Master

SlutBree

Female
I started being trained by a true Black Master a little after I turned 18. Keep in mind that I had already been Black Bred, twice. But I had a white bf. My bf had a big cock, and he knew I fucked Black guys and that's actually part of the reason he wanted to date me. He was 26 and an ex-con. My Master was his boss...weird I know.

I owned and trained me for almost 3 years. I want to explain the experience but sometimes have difficulty writing about it. I'm 27 now and just at the point where I need to deal with it but not sure where to start, so I thought I'd start here. 😊. Maybe then I can collect my thoughts properly so I can write it all down and it makes sense.

Do you have any questions?

I started being trained by a true Black Master a little after I turned 18. Keep in mind that I had already been Black Bred, twice. But I had a white bf. My bf had a big cock, and he knew I fucked Black guys and that's actually part of the reason he wanted to date me. He was 26 and an ex-con. My Master was his boss...weird I know.

I owned and trained me for almost 3 years. I want to explain the experience but sometimes have difficulty writing about it. I'm 27 now and just at the point where I need to deal with it but not sure where to start, so I thought I'd start here. 😊. Maybe then I can collect my thoughts properly so I can write it all down and it makes sense.

We really are not the place to start. You had a lot happen before you were 18. The fact that your bf was 26 and you were under 18 is even more concerning.

Two things.
1) be the best mom to those two ki.ds from this point forward. It does not matter what you did before, focus on them now.
2) Get a professional to talk to about all this and maybe he/she can guide you so you have a successful family. Don't be ashamed about seeking professional help. (DM me if you want some of my experiences that could help you)

cool story. we had our first baby when i was 17. it's tough with just 1! maybe seek proper help to get some real processingg going but sometimes a cup of tea and a cake with a chat is just as good

We really are not the place to start. You had a lot happen before you were 18. The fact that your bf was 26 and you were under 18 is even more concerning.

Two things.
1) be the best mom to those two ki.ds from this point forward. It does not matter what you did before, focus on them now.
2) Get a professional to talk to about all this and maybe he/she can guide you so you have a successful family. Don't be ashamed about seeking professional help. (DM me if you want some of my experiences that could help you)
Well my mom has and does take care of my *******.

I would like to her your story. U can send me a message if you want.

wow i wanna know more!

I hope all of you help each other,because there's people in this website whit a lots of trauma,regrets and anger time to put everything OUT.

Back