BDSM IN BNWO IN ATLANTA GEORGIA

Darkkmann

Male
Gold Member
From
GA, US
The white female masochist in need of a Black Master Overlord.
i am my Master's most significant treasure.

A slave Creed to her Master

i am a female slave - of worth and value to my Master, who finds me useful.

i will serve, obey, and please my Master.

Above all else, my primary focus shall be to please my Master, hoping that He finds me pleasing in all that i do, whether i am in His presence or not.

i worship my Master and his body.

i trust my Master: His responsibilities, His skills, His hunger and needs, and His concern for my safety, emotional, psychological, social, sexual, and physical health.

i am nothing more than an object of great value - an instrument Master will use to draw out His pleasures.

i will ask my Master for permission to satisfy whatever need i have before acting on it.

my body and mind are the property of my Master.

i worship my Master's cock, head, and shaft, especially when it is hard or when i am given the opportunity to make it hard for Him.

i must always wear revealing and sexy clothing of good taste around my Master unless permitted otherwise.

My clothing will allow easy access to my pussy, ass, and breasts. The dress will emphasize and often exaggerate my assets. i will wear such clothing in any weather.

my legs, underarms, and pussy must be kept wholly shaved, smooth, and clean so that nothing of me is hidden from view. Unless otherwise given permission.

It is essential to Master that i appear attractive but alluring and desirable.
my pussy and ass must be thoroughly washed and of a pleasing aroma at all times, if even perfumed, but especially before serving my Master.
my most excellent satisfaction is realized when i know i have pleased my Master.

my submission is a natural inborn feeling and, at times, a surging and powerful ******* inside me that only a respectable and knowledgeable Master can recognize, control and manage, for He understands how my nature influences my behavior and how temptations to act outside of its drive can easily lead me astray and away from my primary focus: to please and to be found pleasing.

Failure to receive proper permission i will endure the punishment Master will put upon me

i must confess to my Master when i have been naughty so that He may decide if such violations require me to be disciplined or to be punished

i shall never think of myself as a weak person, for it takes a strong female to commit to the drive inside me, serve, obey, and please a Master.

i will give all that i am to my Master to become free.

i must never show disrespect towards my Master in any way – no matter where i am - in his presence or not.

Only in complete submission to my Master shall i realize the depth of the love i have for Him.

i must be attentive to the needs of my Master and always be ready to respond to them to the best of my abilities and in the unique ways in which i have chosen and have developed for Him.

i am allowed to suggest ways to further my training or use myself, verbally or through my journal, as long as i address my Master first.

The only clothing i will buy and wear will be those items which my Master would find pleasing to Him: fitting to my figure and its assets, of good quality, and reasonable cost, and appropriate in His eyes and taste for the occasions i am allowed to attend with or without Him. i may ask if i may choose what to wear so i can take an opportunity to surprise Him to win His favor.

Last edited:
Oh I guess so for the most part I want to see my Black Master more but
Sorry dear I'm unable to make Eric spend more time with you. Request more time with your master Eric. Has your master Eric ever told you that when you address him the word master the (M) in the word master is usually the upper case. I guess when you call him master you use the uppercase M when you do. It's a sign of respect! It has been great chatting with you.

The white female masochist in need of a Black Master Overlord.
i am my Master's most significant treasure.

A slave Creed to her Master

i am a female slave - of worth and value to my Master, who finds me useful.

i will serve, obey, and please my Master.

Above all else, my primary focus shall be to please my Master, hoping that He finds me pleasing in all that i do, whether i am in His presence or not.

i worship my Master and his body.

i trust my Master: His responsibilities, His skills, His hunger and needs, and His concern for my safety, emotional, psychological, social, sexual, and physical health.

i am nothing more than an object of great value - an instrument Master will use to draw out His pleasures.

i will ask my Master for permission to satisfy whatever need i have before acting on it.

my body and mind are the property of my Master.

i worship my Master's cock, head, and shaft, especially when it is hard or when i am given the opportunity to make it hard for Him.

i must always wear revealing and sexy clothing of good taste around my Master unless permitted otherwise.

My clothing will allow easy access to my pussy, ass, and breasts. The dress will emphasize and often exaggerate my assets. i will wear such clothing in any weather.

my legs, underarms, and pussy must be kept wholly shaved, smooth, and clean so that nothing of me is hidden from view. Unless otherwise given permission.

It is essential to Master that i appear attractive but alluring and desirable.
my pussy and ass must be thoroughly washed and of a pleasing aroma at all times, if even perfumed, but especially before serving my Master.
my most excellent satisfaction is realized when i know i have pleased my Master.

my submission is a natural inborn feeling and, at times, a surging and powerful ******* inside me that only a respectable and knowledgeable Master can recognize, control and manage, for He understands how my nature influences my behavior and how temptations to act outside of its drive can easily lead me astray and away from my primary focus: to please and to be found pleasing.

Failure to receive proper permission i will endure the punishment Master will put upon me

i must confess to my Master when i have been naughty so that He may decide if such violations require me to be disciplined or to be punished

i shall never think of myself as a weak person, for it takes a strong female to commit to the drive inside me, serve, obey, and please a Master.

i will give all that i am to my Master to become free.

i must never show disrespect towards my Master in any way – no matter where i am - in his presence or not.

Only in complete submission to my Master shall i realize the depth of the love i have for Him.

i must be attentive to the needs of my Master and always be ready to respond to them to the best of my abilities and in the unique ways in which i have chosen and have developed for Him.

i am allowed to suggest ways to further my training or use myself, verbally or through my journal, as long as i address my Master first.

The only clothing i will buy and wear will be those items which my Master would find pleasing to Him: fitting to my figure and its assets, of good quality, and reasonable cost, and appropriate in His eyes and taste for the occasions i am allowed to attend with or without Him. i may ask if i may choose what to wear so i can take an opportunity to surprise Him to win His favor.
Wish you were in NC

Back