Bred

No

Nope you are exactly right. I kive the feeling when he fills me up. Plus its mine i earned that. Its how i know i did my job.a hate when they try to pull out and if i wabted to feel rubber id have used a dildo.
Honestly i hate watching black guys play with their own cocks. It is a waste and it means some white girl somewhere failed
I'm seriously generalizing here but many women are shy, reserved, even afraid about sharing their inner feelings around sex. It's refreshing that you are open about being turned on days earlier about opening yourself up to bring impregnated by a black man. I'm not sure how many could admit that beyond a very close girlfriend.
Agreed on all accounts

In a face to face conversation, I would agree 100 percent with you! But in anonymous venues like this, I find it easier to express how I feel and my general attitudes towards various aspects of how I regard things. Besides, they are simply opinions. One woman's opinion/outlook may be vastly different than mine, and they have every right to express that opinion/outlook in this thread, in fact, I welcome opposing viewpoints - they only serve to broaden my horizons and perceptions.

I would agree with you that a lot of women are reserved and apprehensive about expressing themselves. That's fine. But in this forum, they shouldn't be. After all, it's the only way folks can learn about the thousands of viewpoints this, and other controversial topics broach.

Again, thank you for commenting, but let's not hijack this thread! I'm sure others have a lot to say about the topic and I fear it may become sidelined!

Hugs

Donna
nicely said

There is something very HOT about being "bred"............not sure for me with 2 ******* already..but very sexy and a major turn on......am I the only married white lady that thinks that???????
Hi No, you are not the only married woman who thinks that way. I am also a mature woman married with four children, but I also find the idea as you say to have a black baby very exciting again, that makes me very excited I am a very hot Mexican woman.

Hi No, you are not the only married woman who thinks that way. I am also a mature woman married with four children, but I also find the idea as you say to have a black baby very exciting again, that makes me very excited I am a very hot Mexican woman.
The way you said that, Mexwife4bbc, is beautiful and moving to this single white male cuckold. Lovely thought and you are truly a very hot Mexican woman who, sexually speaking, is for BBC Only :) Just sayin' ;)

Watch and be inspired by the beauty of black men making babies with their white women:
Yes it was inspiring to see the black men shooting their black baby making cum loads into the white Ladies, especially the white wives, unprotected married white cunts and wombs. Seeing the black men's huge cum loads pouring out of the lucky white Ladies and wives, unprotected married white cunts and wombs.
I loved seeing the white husband jacking off his white dicklette while he watched some black man shooting his huge black baby making cum load into his beautiful white wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb. It reminds me of the times I have enjoyed watching and jacking off my white dicklette while black men fucked my white wife and shot their cum loads into my wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb.
Sadly for my wife and I, none of them fucked their black baby in to my wife.

Back