BNWO enslaving of whites

My wife is my mistress & her bull owns her and me. She’s his slut and he has introduced “friends” of his to her. Frankly I think he’s pimping her for money. She doesn’t get any money so it’s really slavery. We’ve discussed it and we both love being used and exploited like that. My position is as ultra bottom. I fluff the dicks, clean them and her up, serve as a urinal and sometimes more as well as act as a go-fer. I have to do as ordered and I’m not allowed to touch my cock. I’m a slave.

My wife is my mistress & her bull owns her and me. She’s his slut and he has introduced “friends” of his to her. Frankly I think he’s pimping her for money. She doesn’t get any money so it’s really slavery. We’ve discussed it and we both love being used and exploited like that. My position is as ultra bottom. I fluff the dicks, clean them and her up, serve as a urinal and sometimes more as well as act as a go-fer. I have to do as ordered and I’m not allowed to touch my cock. I’m a slave.
Like all us faggot crackers should. I just got done servicing 2 black kings.

I happily offer my white wife to the BNWO
Stop talking and take action then.
Get her on here with her own account.....................
And Verified................................
You get a vasectomy.................
Then, write about her journey and we'll compare it to hers and see the guy vs gal difference.

It will be a good experience for all

Oh, and be the best damn parent to any ki.ds you wife happens to give birth too.

Im a honky slave for the Black superior race. I have been being used as a slave now for 7yrs. Im almost 10yrs pussy free. I think all cracker males should never be allowed to have sex with a woman. Only servicing the Black race, and Animals like what im used for. We should all be castrated. My balls were left on to cause pain. I am being turned out. Between my legs is a tiny pink clit that dont work anymore. I wear panties and bra everyday under my normal clothes until owning a white slave is Legal. I have the J of spades above my clitty, black owned on my asscheek. Im going to be branded soon with a spade on my asscheek. I service Black Kings and Queens everyday as a honky faggot slave. I have real tits, i cum like a girl, i squirt. But im never allowed to touch myself. I stay completely soft when being fucked, i dont get hard ever, and a cum like the bitch i am. Im used and abuse sometimes very roughly. But as a cracker i Deserve it. I will never be half the man black men are. I bow to the superior black race. I went to Therapy, to a black Queen. I see her a couple times a month and she Insures im doing the right thing. The black race is far more superior, im sorry for being a honky loser. Any black superior can use me and pimp me out for all the nasty things you want. I will put up a pic of my fat cracker pig self so everyone can get a laugh.
Tennipp@yahoo.com
beautiful tittes on a queer bitch and sexy clit that can no longer preform

Always had that idea of being the king of a world where whites are treated as slaves being in servitude to the black race as domestic, sex and field slaves, where the blackman comforts come from whites pain.pm me for email to send me reperation payment via amazon e giftcard
Hello you... I am a young White Girl and I would like to be dominated by black bulls and thus join your cause and distract you sexually... Kisses.

Back