BNWO enslaving of whites

Im a honky slave for the Black superior race. I have been being used as a slave now for 7yrs. Im almost 10yrs pussy free. I think all cracker males should never be allowed to have sex with a woman. Only servicing the Black race, and Animals like what im used for. We should all be castrated. My balls were left on to cause pain. I am being turned out. Between my legs is a tiny pink clit that dont work anymore. I wear panties and bra everyday under my normal clothes until owning a white slave is Legal. I have the J of spades above my clitty, black owned on my asscheek. Im going to be branded soon with a spade on my asscheek. I service Black Kings and Queens everyday as a honky faggot slave. I have real tits, i cum like a girl, i squirt. But im never allowed to touch myself. I stay completely soft when being fucked, i dont get hard ever, and a cum like the bitch i am. Im used and abuse sometimes very roughly. But as a cracker i Deserve it. I will never be half the man black men are. I bow to the superior black race. I went to Therapy, to a black Queen. I see her a couple times a month and she Insures im doing the right thing. The black race is far more superior, im sorry for being a honky loser. Any black superior can use me and pimp me out for all the nasty things you want. I will put up a pic of my fat cracker pig self so everyone can get a laugh.
Tennipp@yahoo.com
😂🤡🤮

Im a honky slave for the Black superior race. I have been being used as a slave now for 7yrs. Im almost 10yrs pussy free. I think all cracker males should never be allowed to have sex with a woman. Only servicing the Black race, and Animals like what im used for. We should all be castrated. My balls were left on to cause pain. I am being turned out. Between my legs is a tiny pink clit that dont work anymore. I wear panties and bra everyday under my normal clothes until owning a white slave is Legal. I have the J of spades above my clitty, black owned on my asscheek. Im going to be branded soon with a spade on my asscheek. I service Black Kings and Queens everyday as a honky faggot slave. I have real tits, i cum like a girl, i squirt. But im never allowed to touch myself. I stay completely soft when being fucked, i dont get hard ever, and a cum like the bitch i am. Im used and abuse sometimes very roughly. But as a cracker i Deserve it. I will never be half the man black men are. I bow to the superior black race. I went to Therapy, to a black Queen. I see her a couple times a month and she Insures im doing the right thing. The black race is far more superior, im sorry for being a honky loser. Any black superior can use me and pimp me out for all the nasty things you want. I will put up a pic of my fat cracker pig self so everyone can get a laugh.
Tennipp@yahoo.com
I would love to be just like you IMG_20230605_191830823.jpg

Always had that idea of being the king of a world where whites are treated as slaves being in servitude to the black race as domestic, sex and field slaves, where the blackman comforts come from whites pain.pm me for email to send me reperation payment via amazon e giftcard
For a Black-Owned couple, nothing else can further solidify their union to their Black Master than this: a solid Reparations tribute to the Black New World Order.

Always had that idea of being the king of a world where whites are treated as slaves being in servitude to the black race as domestic, sex and field slaves, where the blackman comforts come from whites pain.pm me for email to send me reperation payment via amazon e giftcard
We must all submit and worship our black masters. Our white women are here to be bred with big black bulls and our men are here to serve and worship our black masters

Any Black King is allowed to fuck your white whore at anytime, anywhere. They can walk up to you at a park and tell you to get on your knees. He can shove his superior big black cock in your mouth and tell you whore to strip, then bend over. You are to take that real mans cock out of your faggot mouth and stick it in her cracker twat and kneel there while he fucks her just in case he want to blow his superior cum down your faggot throat. Thats the BNWO. Then you suck his cock clean and help his zip up and thank that man for fucking your whore honky trash girlfriend and for his load of superior cum. All crackers need to bow!
Yes sir, this is so right, if I met you i whould fellow your lead from my knees.

Im ready to pay my reparations ... say hello to your mattress
Wir sind alle viel zu jung und haben mit den Taten unserer Vorfahren nichts zu tun - also sind wir auch nicht für Reparationen zuständig!
Aber ich habe mir diesbezüglich schon oft einige Gedanken gemacht und finde schlimm wie früher mit den schwarzen Menschen umgegangen wurde! Ich wünschte die blacks hätten in Zeiten der Sklaverei ihre Chefs und plantagenbesitzer zu cuckolds gemacht und die Kleinschwänze in Peniskäfige gesteckt!

I would love to be just like you View attachment 6360231
Start turning yourself out. Start wearing panties and a bra everyday. Put the jack of spades on your neck. Most black men know what it means. But look, be careful. It means your BNWO owned. They know they can do anything to you. If you dont have panties and a bra on you will take a beating. He tells you to pull your pants down you better have panties on. He can tell you to get on your knees right there and suck his cock. I had to suck a black king off right in the parking lot, will my pants all the way down, while people were walking by and i swallowed his load. So get yourself ready. Turn yourself out, into a bitch faggot. Message me if you want to chat to me or my pimp.

Start turning yourself out. Start wearing panties and a bra everyday. Put the jack of spades on your neck. Most black men know what it means. But look, be careful. It means your BNWO owned. They know they can do anything to you. If you dont have panties and a bra on you will take a beating. He tells you to pull your pants down you better have panties on. He can tell you to get on your knees right there and suck his cock. I had to suck a black king off right in the parking lot, will my pants all the way down, while people were walking by and i swallowed his load. So get yourself ready. Turn yourself out, into a bitch faggot. Message me if you want to chat to me or my pimp.
I wear panties every day and I would love to talk to you

Back