BNWO enslaving of whites

dder

Male
Real Person
Always had that idea of being the king of a world where whites are treated as slaves being in servitude to the black race as domestic, sex and field slaves, where the blackman comforts come from whites pain.pm me for email to send me reperation payment via amazon e giftcard

Last edited:
I believe there are plenty of whites that would get behind this narrative in some degree to support the feeling of being the provider of certain actions along this line of servitude. I think you have many whitebois that embrace the feeling of being denied something and then made to watch Black Guys enjoying the very same thing in plentiful supply with no resistance at all. Of course this is just one scenario of the many that would be available in such situations.

Always had that idea of being the king of a world where whites are treated as slaves being in servitude to the black race as domestic, sex and field slaves, where the blackman comforts come from whites pain.pm me for email to send me reperation payment via amazon e giftcard
I am not sure if you'd be interested, but would you use an older white girl's body for payment?

Last edited:
Has anyone reparated you with an Amazon gift card and if so what did you get with it?
I'm not going to do that myself but I can offer you a voucher for a discount happy meal

Last edited:
i think my wife and i live in a world like that. She is her Black Master slave, and i'm considered a faggot, used as a slave.

Back