BNWO enslaving of whites

Always had that idea of being the king of a world where whites are treated as slaves being in servitude to the black race as domestic, sex and field slaves, where the blackman comforts come from whites pain.pm me for email to send me reperation payment via amazon e giftcard
That's so cool I often talk to white women in cuckold videos and express my fascination of being their extra cuckold and bring a voluntary white slave to black men... I see myself cleaning his house cooking for him washing his car his cloths and serving him in public with his friends I would sit on the floor at his feet and call him master... it only turns me on if I find a black man that gets excited by it... You would be surprised to know there are so many guys that don't seem to really get into it I really thought they would especially thinking of it as reparations so many black men were ****** into slave servitude it's only right for us to offer to be slaves for them... Being submissive to black men in public Infront of their friends and Infront of hot sexy white women... Like in a restaurant or bar and really hot thinking about sucking their huge black cocks Infront 9f sexy white women in public showing that we consider them to be superior to white men and they deserve to
Enjoy fucking any white sexy woman they desire...

Always had that idea of being the king of a world where whites are treated as slaves being in servitude to the black race as domestic, sex and field slaves, where the blackman comforts come from whites pain.pm me for email to send me reperation payment via amazon e giftcard
That would be a wonderful. Role reversal.

Back