BNWO enslaving of whites

This whole idea of making slaves out of people - no matter what race, what reason is such a slippery slope.
Where do you stop, and it just perpetuates a problem.
I know this is just a twisted sexual fantasy for some, but I don't like one person serving another; unless they choose to.
That is speaking from my submissive leanings. A true Dom knows how to make his sub be good, and it is ultimately good for both.

I posted a story on here with a similar scenario "The Reparations Act" look it up!
A good topic to approach my wife to get her interest is to being up the subject of BNWO. She is very interested in BLM and helping recruiting white wives including her anyway she can. Anyone who has the charisma to talk with her to convince her that she should help and for her to also encourage other white wives to help as well.

Always had that idea of being the king of a world where whites are treated as slaves being in servitude to the black race as domestic, sex and field slaves, where the blackman comforts come from whites pain.pm me for email to send me reperation payment via amazon e giftcard
A good topic to approach my wife to get her interest is to being up the subject of BNWO. She is very interested in BLM and helping recruiting white wives including her anyway she can. Anyone who has the charisma to talk with her to convince her that she should help and for her to also encourage other white wives to help as well.

I'm r
Always had that idea of being the king of a world where whites are treated as slaves being in servitude to the black race as domestic, sex and field slaves, where the blackman comforts come from whites pain.pm me for email to send me reperation payment via amazon e giftcard
I'm ready to serve the black race as a clean up faggot for the black goddess and all big black cock

The day might come, where white couples will willingly submit, just so they won`t be hounded for you know what reasons. It will be an act of equity.
tumblr_196b94662320f1839b19bf339084e52b_483d4400_540.jpg

Im a honky slave for the Black superior race. I have been being used as a slave now for 7yrs. Im almost 10yrs pussy free. I think all cracker males should never be allowed to have sex with a woman. Only servicing the Black race, and Animals like what im used for. We should all be castrated. My balls were left on to cause pain. I am being turned out. Between my legs is a tiny pink clit that dont work anymore. I wear panties and bra everyday under my normal clothes until owning a white slave is Legal. I have the J of spades above my clitty, black owned on my asscheek. Im going to be branded soon with a spade on my asscheek. I service Black Kings and Queens everyday as a honky faggot slave. I have real tits, i cum like a girl, i squirt. But im never allowed to touch myself. I stay completely soft when being fucked, i dont get hard ever, and a cum like the bitch i am. Im used and abuse sometimes very roughly. But as a cracker i Deserve it. I will never be half the man black men are. I bow to the superior black race. I went to Therapy, to a black Queen. I see her a couple times a month and she Insures im doing the right thing. The black race is far more superior, im sorry for being a honky loser. Any black superior can use me and pimp me out for all the nasty things you want. I will put up a pic of my fat cracker pig self so everyone can get a laugh.
Tennipp@yahoo.com

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230811_112612_Calculator+.jpg
    Screenshot_20230811_112612_Calculator+.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_20230811_121512_Calculator+.jpg
    Screenshot_20230811_121512_Calculator+.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_20230811_121528_Calculator+.jpg
    Screenshot_20230811_121528_Calculator+.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20230811_121604_Calculator+.jpg
    Screenshot_20230811_121604_Calculator+.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot_20230811_121652_Calculator+.jpg
    Screenshot_20230811_121652_Calculator+.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 43
  • Screenshot_20230811_112650_Calculator+.jpg
    Screenshot_20230811_112650_Calculator+.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_20230811_121702_Calculator+.jpg
    Screenshot_20230811_121702_Calculator+.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 56
Im a honky slave for the Black superior race. I have been being used as a slave now for 7yrs. Im almost 10yrs pussy free. I think all cracker males should never be allowed to have sex with a woman. Only servicing the Black race, and Animals like what im used for. We should all be castrated. My balls were left on to cause pain. I am being turned out. Between my legs is a tiny pink clit that dont work anymore. I wear panties and bra everyday under my normal clothes until owning a white slave is Legal. I have the J of spades above my clitty, black owned on my asscheek. Im going to be branded soon with a spade on my asscheek. I service Black Kings and Queens everyday as a honky faggot slave. I have real tits, i cum like a girl, i squirt. But im never allowed to touch myself. I stay completely soft when being fucked, i dont get hard ever, and a cum like the bitch i am. Im used and abuse sometimes very roughly. But as a cracker i Deserve it. I will never be half the man black men are. I bow to the superior black race. I went to Therapy, to a black Queen. I see her a couple times a month and she Insures im doing the right thing. The black race is far more superior, im sorry for being a honky loser. Any black superior can use me and pimp me out for all the nasty things you want. I will put up a pic of my fat cracker pig self so everyone can get a laugh.
Tennipp@yahoo.com
Cute little tits and clitty

The day might come, where white couples will willingly submit, just so they won`t be hounded for you know what reasons. It will be an act of equity.
View attachment 6298089
Any Black King is allowed to fuck your white whore at anytime, anywhere. They can walk up to you at a park and tell you to get on your knees. He can shove his superior big black cock in your mouth and tell you whore to strip, then bend over. You are to take that real mans cock out of your faggot mouth and stick it in her cracker twat and kneel there while he fucks her just in case he want to blow his superior cum down your faggot throat. Thats the BNWO. Then you suck his cock clean and help his zip up and thank that man for fucking your whore honky trash girlfriend and for his load of superior cum. All crackers need to bow!

Back