Black Superiority and white submission

It's all fun until it stays in the bedroom and both sides know their responsibility and do it by the mutual agreement. The white hubby and his white wife can enjoy "Black superiority" topic as a type of a humiliation in sex. To be honest I enjoy such concept of white humiliation and submission and I would do my best to please both girlfriend and her partner\partners but only in contest of sex and only until it suits both sides.
I agree with you ! That is the true spirit of extraconjugals interracials relations.

happy to help! :devil: this idea that white boys are inferior? i don't know if i agree. :rolleyes: they just aren't much good for sex but i think every white girl should own at least one little guy. they're so useful around the house. and they';re pretty good at earning money :) and some of them are really good with their tongues. i like to date as much as any girl but sometimes it's nice just to curl up in bed with a good book. That's when it's nice to have a little dicked white guy around to slip in under the covers and gently lick me til i fall asleep. oooh, i love to drift off that way, coombing my fingers through his hair. sometimes i like to look at his hard little dick. it makes me wet knowing how desperate he must feel. i might tell him thatt if he's good i'll let him jerk off later but really he will stay more attentive if I don't let him. so i usually don't let him. :cold: horny little dicked white guys? oh yeah, every girl should own one. :devil:
how nice

Some people take this superiority junk too far in our opinion.... yes the BBC is the Dom in the bedroom but only in the bedroom for us. We don't treat black men any different on a regular basis then others people besides her maybe smiling and staring at their crotches more often.. haha

I don't get the people here that post all that superiority BS. Takes it too far for reason.

Reactions: a96
I would like to know how far this is true. I accept that not all believe in superority or slavery, and they are entitled to their views. I would like this thread, to bring out all those who believe or practise, (either partly or fully ) this concept. And this thread is for THOSE THAT DO, not THOSE THAT DONT, either a black master or white submissive.
If anybody would like to write their involvment, or send stories of their experience, or expectations, or pictures of this in practise, or even cartoons, fake or captioned pictures, with this concept in mind. I am aware of some friends who believe in this concept and practise this in various degrees from weekend slaves to 100% fully committed to serving blackmen 24/7. I myself am a cuckold who is not directly owned (black master has no interest in me , other than financing his use of my wife). My wife who is 100% fully owned by a black master who lives in our home, is his and belongs to him.
I am in acceptance of his superiority, and i sincerly believe my wife and all white females belong to blackmen (my view, ), This thread i hope will prove that this concept is not only alive , but flourishing..
O nly the replies and the number of them will prove whether we are progressing to what the title of this thread is " BLACK SUPERORITY AND WHITE SUBMISSION. So please all those of any age, gender, colour who believe in this concept , i hope you will reply. Thank you
I would like to know how far this is true. I accept that not all believe in superority or slavery, and they are entitled to their views. I would like this thread, to bring out all those who believe or practise, (either partly or fully ) this concept. And this thread is for THOSE THAT DO, not THOSE THAT DONT, either a black master or white submissive.
If anybody would like to write their involvment, or send stories of their experience, or expectations, or pictures of this in practise, or even cartoons, fake or captioned pictures, with this concept in mind. I am aware of some friends who believe in this concept and practise this in various degrees from weekend slaves to 100% fully committed to serving blackmen 24/7. I myself am a cuckold who is not directly owned (black master has no interest in me , other than financing his use of my wife). My wife who is 100% fully owned by a black master who lives in our home, is his and belongs to him.
I am in acceptance of his superiority, and i sincerly believe my wife and all white females belong to blackmen (my view, ), This thread i hope will prove that this concept is not only alive , but flourishing..
O nly the replies and the number of them will prove whether we are progressing to what the title of this thread is " BLACK SUPERORITY AND WHITE SUBMISSION. So please all those of any age, gender, colour who believe in this concept , i hope you will reply. Thank you
I 100% agree.
I have serviced many black men and am seeking a Master and owner.
I have a Tumblr Black men are Gods.
I am married, bi, love pussy but I am over 1 year of pussy free living. All pussy belong to black men only and I will spend everyday of my life trying to convince all whites to worship black men.

When a man accepts being a cuckold he submits to his wife in every way she desires and it will be her decision if he submits to another man. When a bull fucks a wife he is submitting in a sense because the wife fucks whoever she pleases and the bull serves at her pleasure

The right place for ALL us white submissives is on our knees before the superior blackman, while he uses as HE wants our white wives,g/f,s , moms, daughters.
******* ... you must be on *******!
If you desire to be on your knees in front of a "superior black man" as you say, you speak for yourself, please don't speak for the rest of us guys. Most of us have NO desire to suck another man's cock or be humiliated in any way by other men.

******* ... you must be on *******!
If you desire to be on your knees in front of a "superior black man" as you say, you speak for yourself, please don't speak for the rest of us guys. Most of us have NO desire to suck another man's cock or be humiliated in any way by other men.
never take anything to seriously people post on here but when a man accepts his wife fucking other men it is a form of submission, would you brag about how many cocks your wife fucked, i would not at least only on here

The big difference often between a bull and a cuckold is that the cuckold gets to sleep with his wife every night pretty much and she cooks for him and treats him most of the time

Back