Black Superiority and white submission

happy to help! :devil: this idea that white boys are inferior? i don't know if i agree. :rolleyes: they just aren't much good for sex but i think every white girl should own at least one little guy. they're so useful around the house. and they';re pretty good at earning money :) and some of them are really good with their tongues. i like to date as much as any girl but sometimes it's nice just to curl up in bed with a good book. That's when it's nice to have a little dicked white guy around to slip in under the covers and gently lick me til i fall asleep. oooh, i love to drift off that way, coombing my fingers through his hair. sometimes i like to look at his hard little dick. it makes me wet knowing how desperate he must feel. i might tell him thatt if he's good i'll let him jerk off later but really he will stay more attentive if I don't let him. so i usually don't let him. :cold: horny little dicked white guys? oh yeah, every girl should own one. :devil:
When I am in bed with my wife, she always wants to hold me with my naked ass against her cunt. She tells me that she loves my ass and it makes her feel good.

I firmly believe in black supremacy and white submission. I was already curious about it when my wife began cuckolding me, but the old "once you go black you never go back" thing stuck. Even though she left me for a white bull (ick!), I've had eyes for nothing but black Masters and Mistresses since.

There is plenty of reasons why your woman wouldn't mind humiliating you in the presence of her black lover. And that could be because she's aware of what you're packing, and having compared it to what her lover has, knows you're lacking in that department.

Her black lover doesn't even need to do or say anything: he's well comfortable
with the charm he's got over your woman.

IMG_0187.jpeg

There is plenty of reasons why your woman wouldn't mind humiliating you in the presence of her black lover. And that could be because she's aware of what you're packing, and having compared it to what her lover has, knows you're lacking in that department.

Her black lover doesn't even need to do or say anything: he's well comfortable
with the charm he's got over your woman.

View attachment 6968562
Yes but who's car is it.

Back