Black Superiority and white submission

rejecting white racism cant be just about abstract equality. it is also about reasserting the african roots of mankind, about uncensoring the natural superiority of black men. it is about setting women free to follow their deeper instinct and worship big black dick as natural religion of peace, love, pleasure and fertility.

No, you are not the only one who feels this way. But you also must realize that if you are willing to give your wife up to a BBC then it is most certainly also for your pleasure as well as hers. The question is why do you you want to see her with another man, especially a black man? In my case, I had never had a fetish about interracial sex until my wife told me about her black lovers she had before she met me. She told me she loved black men and that she thought they were very attractive and great lovers.
The mental picture of my pretty petite blonde Amie with black men ignited a spark in me that I'd never felt before. I was the one that encouraged her to have sex with them while I watched. What I was not prepared for is the conflicting emotions I felt and how complicated it got. While I was very turned on I also felt jealousy, envy and fear of losing my wife. I don't know about this black superiority thing as my wife is attracted to thuggish black men who come from lower social/economic status. She allows them to do anything they want to her so this I suppose is an example of white submissiveness, both on her part as well as mine as I sit back and let them have their way with her. An example of this is the first time I saw her with black lovers she let them fuck her ass which she had not let me do in several years of marriage. You can imagine how this made me feel.
I guess the point is you should be prepared to feel emotions you have never felt before and not be surprised at anything.
I have kind of kept track of this thread since my original reply (above) to it back in 2013. This idea that black men are superior is a complicated issue considering the history of race relations in the country since its beginning. We must remember that it was not that many decades ago that black men were considered inferior by many white racists. The idea of white women having sex with black men was still exotic and very taboo. That taboo is still evident today in my opinion and is part of the appeal to women and sometimes their husbands. I think this is true whether we want to believe if or not.
When it comes to my wife, she happens to be VERY submissive to her black lovers. She will let them do anything to her, just about nothing is off limits. She tells me she finds black men to be very handsome, have better than average bodies and are usually great lovers. She told me, "They just know their way around a woman's body." This does not necessarily explain all the attraction/submissiveness because she was brought up in the deep South where her racist white family brought her up teaching her that blacks were inferior beings. She had relatives in the past that were members of the Klan and while the contemporary family member disavow the Klan's heinous acts, they still would be appalled that their little Amie was having sex with black men.
Maybe it's her rebellious nature and forbidden fruit made her desire black men. She has told me she is ashamed of what her ancestors did and she finds it exciting that her body gives pleasure to the descendants of black slaves. I guess you could call it an abstract form of reparations.
Black superiority? Not in all aspects, I am an excellent provider and my wife does not necessarily have to work and many of her black lovers could not give her what I do financially. Some have had bigger cocks than me and I have witnessed them drive my Amie crazy with ******* desire, giving her unbelievable orgasms. Does that fact alone make them superior? I like the think that people are just people but there is something there when it comes to interracial sex when it involves your loving wife. It has to be more than just the contrast of black skin against pale white skin because the desire to share your wife with black men is a very popular fetish.

there's a big difference between the artificial idea of superiority that is typical of white culture, like for example having more money, and natural superiority as something purely physical and sexual, related to a higher level of pleasure and satisfaction. for me, it is important to celebrate the latter and black cock worship as something liberating and beautiful, also when it involves submission to blacks as something radically erotic, while firmly rejecting the former and every form of white racism as abhorrent and repressive.

Take my wife , please and not just to fuck her a couple of times but to be with her. If we are looking for superiority and dominance then it should be women that we talk about. Women are tougher, stronger and smarter than most men and this whole site is about black men and white men wanting women and submitting to them.

there's a big difference between the artificial idea of superiority that is typical of white culture, like for example having more money, and natural superiority as something purely physical and sexual, related to a higher level of pleasure and satisfaction. for me, it is important to celebrate the latter and black cock worship as something liberating and beautiful, also when it involves submission to blacks as something radically erotic, while firmly rejecting the former and every form of white racism as abhorrent and repressive.
I'm not so sure it's artificial, I have worked real hard to get an education and advance my career. Same with my wife, she is very intelligent and got good grades in school and has a great job. All that being said, based on what I have witnessed personally and from talking to my wife she seems to be attracted to the tough, rugged, thuggish kind of black man and not necessarily educated, gentlemanly or refined. When Amie was in college she dated some college guys but preferred to frequently picked up "locals" at nightclubs for one night stands. They might be construction workers or whatever and were usually not highly educated. The common denominator was they were strong masculine types who were very confident.
I have witnessed that with the men she has screwed when I have watched her with them. No matter what their financial or overall "status" was they were all very confident in bed and physical with Amie and took what they wanted and in the process satisfied her deeply. It strikes a chord on a very personal level I guess. It has been amazingly erotic to see even when I am a bit disturbed so you are at least partially correct in you assessment.

I'm not so sure it's artificial, I have worked real hard to get an education and advance my career. Same with my wife, she is very intelligent and got good grades in school and has a great job. All that being said, based on what I have witnessed personally and from talking to my wife she seems to be attracted to the tough, rugged, thuggish kind of black man and not necessarily educated, gentlemanly or refined. When Amie was in college she dated some college guys but preferred to frequently picked up "locals" at nightclubs for one night stands. They might be construction workers or whatever and were usually not highly educated. The common denominator was they were strong masculine types who were very confident.
I have witnessed that with the men she has screwed when I have watched her with them. No matter what their financial or overall "status" was they were all very confident in bed and physical with Amie and took what they wanted and in the process satisfied her deeply. It strikes a chord on a very personal level I guess. It has been amazingly erotic to see even when I am a bit disturbed so you are at least partially correct in you assessment.
Educxation does not make you smart or much else and muscles do not make a man confident in fact most of the confident people are not physically strong or muscular. You wife probably likes what some call slumming or hanging out with people she can visit for a fuck and then return to the real people. Most black men are not hunks or even want to fuck anything that moves. Your wife looks hot but I would rather fuck oprah or hilary clinton who I presume are smart and like having their way. Men mistake their fantasys for real life. The most powerful British men used to go to spanking clubs where they had their ass reddened, then they went home and ruled the world after. If you are a true cuckold then it is your wife that dominates you and she does it because she wants you, the other men are props.

Back