Black Superiority and white submission

would be a lot of work for the bulls and could be bad for their health even trying to keep the women well fucked along with their own black women will be difficult. I am sure that if you honor the black bull you will be concerned for his well being and encourage him to limit his sexual work. This is an issue for me because I know so many black women who are unsatisfied and refuse to have sex with their own big black bulls. I have had sex with a few black women and we both were very pleased with the sex but I was amazed when they told me that many black guys were lousy fucks and did know how to treat a woman in fact many black women live without male company.

"honor" and "respect" ... those are some mighty BIG WORDS for many in this forum, for sure.

Last edited:
As I'm single I'm speaking strictly from a bystanders point of view. I don't fully believe in the supority aspect. Not every stereotype is true of course. However, get the right combination of people together and it's a picture perfect scene. Inexperienced and single but I still come for a reason.

I married hubby 45 years ago because he adored me, because he accepted and encouraged my desires for multiple sexual playmates. Hub has always been submissive to me. However, I never submitted to any man. When I was with my first black man, OMG the sex was incredible! I squirted and orgasms flowed and flowed. We were to meet him for one night, instead we had him to our hotel for all 4 nights. On night 3, he came to our room and told me, "Kneel and beg for my black cock slut." It took me by surprise and I told him that I am not submissive. He turned to leave and I was shocked. We had incredible sex and he loved it too. I said "Stop please." He turned and looked right through me. I learned submission that night. I needed him and knelt. Although hub is a bi sub, he never begged men. However, we knelt side-by-side and both begged.

We have a wonderful Black Master and we very enthusiastically serve him; in return he gives both of us the incredible sex we crave.

some white don't want to believe that black cock rule every whites , they bow and tremble for it . accept your path is to serve black master and worship the mighty cock
problem with a huge cock is that it takes a lot of ******* to get erect thus depriving the brain of ******* and ozygen causing decreased mental ability. Having large genitals also cause problems with posture and mobility thus impeding movement

I am a total believer in Black Supremacy. I truly believe both Black Men and Black Women are genetically superior to whites and all other races. The genetic superiority of the Black Race entitles Them to rule over the white race where whites are used as beasts of burden, servants, and domestics, and pretty white females are bred by Black Men. I would support a Reparations Law that made white slavery legal. This is not just fantasy because I know how hard it would be to serve as slave for life, but at least service would put us whites in our proper place, at the feet of Black Superiors.

Back