Black Superiority and white submission

The entire 'white husband' element needs to be completely eliminated. White women need to give their lives 100% to Black, including their lives, their marital devotion, and their fertile womb.
pic_Thinking2.jpg .......Have you ever given it a miniscule of thought that IF there were NO white men, eventually there would be NO white women for you to abuse? Or that if there were NO white men, you'd have to find another scapegoat to fault for your own personal issues?

Last edited:
Wow, you need to lay off the ******* for a while. But if you insist on believing this bullshit, I have some ocean front condos in Hungary, Switzerland, and the Czech Republic you can invest in.

Hi ! Dear "Administrator",

you may not like "Black superiority/white inferiority, cuckolding" and so on, (as you hve written into your informs), but, here the topic, is "Black Superiority and white submission" ; so be tolerant, open-minded and do respect others' fantasies. Thank you.

Yes !! This topic excits me a lot !!! Our black friends should teach us how to please our wife and we must thank them for the lesson !!!
I agree with you.
The first lesson I received for him was his great virility. Our friend Axel is able to obtain a new erection just after a previous orgasm, if he receive the right stimulus. When I met my wife, I was suffering an impotence problem. It was healed by my wife. Her tales about her previous sexual life with him, helped me a lot.

happy to help! :devil: this idea that white boys are inferior? i don't know if i agree. :rolleyes: they just aren't much good for sex but i think every white girl should own at least one little guy. they're so useful around the house. and they';re pretty good at earning money :) and some of them are really good with their tongues. i like to date as much as any girl but sometimes it's nice just to curl up in bed with a good book. That's when it's nice to have a little dicked white guy around to slip in under the covers and gently lick me til i fall asleep. oooh, i love to drift off that way, coombing my fingers through his hair. sometimes i like to look at his hard little dick. it makes me wet knowing how desperate he must feel. i might tell him thatt if he's good i'll let him jerk off later but really he will stay more attentive if I don't let him. so i usually don't let him. :cold: horny little dicked white guys? oh yeah, every girl should own one. :devil:
Oh my Sally, you know how to tease and keep your white bois attentive and in his place, I'm in love!!!!
yeah well, dp, i know your type. as soon as you got off on your own you'll be playing with "little stiffy" again. that simply wouldn't do. i'd have to get you on the internet to order a suitable chastity device right away. priorioty shipping baby.

I would be deep that Sally, not like dp :)

kDRPj
http://smutty.com/s/kDRPj/

while some may not agree, i personally like racism (anti-white) towards me. white men deserve anything black men and women do to them for the past and we should show them total respect!

Out of curiosity, what is it that YOU did to "them" in the past that makes you deserving of "anything black men and women" do to you. Must be some pretty bad *******. But since I wasn't involved in your sins, please keep me out of your absolution.

Back