Black Superiority and white submission

:)

A conversation reported to me in Sweden followed these lines. It was between a Nigerian diplomat and a Swedish ******* whose ******* had started working for him.

"Your ******* is terrific, really enthusiastic and willing to please and a 'good girl' too. Did you know your ******* was still a virgin when she started working for me so sweet and tight she is! Anyway I hear you have another ******* and she is younger and prettier, so I want to meet her now.'
Better stay away from africa if you cant handle it

As are the dudes who have a pathological need to define the group they belong to as superior and proclaiming themselves as dominant.
True, most of time for its some white man pretending to be black account online. At times I do see the occasional black man/woman fall under this pathological need to do this. As I stated there's fantasy v reality, those make this fantasy as a reality only reinforce the stereotype and objective black male as sexual/animalistic objects

Yes !! This topic excits me a lot !!! Our black friends should teach us how to please our wife and we must thank them for the lesson !!!

Do NOT worry, Master. I am bowing in front of your manhood. I know my place and I know I have only a wee-wee between my legs, not a real penis. I envy you soooo much !!!

Wow, you need to lay off the ******* for a while. But if you insist on believing this bullshit, I have some ocean front condos in Hungary, Switzerland, and the Czech Republic you can invest in.

Back