Black Superiority and white submission

Mayber I don't understand the life style of cuckolding completely, but wouldn't the black man still be a slave. I mean, wouldn't it be white wives on top, bbbc serving her, and the cuckold serving them both. Or am I just thinking to much?

I have a 6 inches dick but Black Cock is King.

The skin chocolate is GREAT! and larger

Last edited:
White males so pathetic.
It is only racism that stands in the way of true social justice.
Which is interracial cuckolding.
My wife had had a great sexual life before me. Some of her good experience were with her ex black boyfriend. I always felt that she was correct having sex with him.

LIES! The Cuckold will be more respectful if reject to eat that Bull's cum. He will have the right to fuck her if don't take to him the pleasure Of Her? Or will him to lose points with her rejecting to eat the Bull's cum? Do it is open the doors to the debauchery. He will enjoy, of course.

LIES! The Cuckold will be more respectful if reject to eat that Bull's cum. He will have the right to fuck her if don't take to him the pleasure Of Her? Or will him to lose points with her rejecting to eat the Bull's cum? Do it is open the doors to the debauchery. He will enjoy, of course.
Not sure what you mean Lies but my wife really enjoys making me eat her when she is not too tired or sore and I love it too, so there is no worry about anyone else but both of us

I was fully wrong, dear.

I'm sorry. Do what your wife want if you have one. Being you married to a Hotwife, you're very lucky anyway! She gets fun with catching you. I enjoy it.. and when she says "No", I Love It. So if i like to eat creampie, she will tell me 'no' by teaser default :S :p

lol :D

<Sigh> These kinds of threads are where reasonable discussions get run off the road by fetish and fantasy .... mandatory "submission" or "required" breeding? We've just entered the Twilight Zone . . .
There have been threads/topics a lot worse than thiis one. Hopefully you won't get too bummed out reading this kind of BS ... You could always join us small group of posters who post from logic & reality, if you so desired. I can tell you, however, you won't be very popular bursting all the fantasy bubbles that float around this website. Just remember, when you're dealing with alpha personalities, who have egos and testosterone balances larger than their supposedly 12 inch dicks, and subservient, bisexual white males, you're going to read a lot of this trash. Actually, its one of the discouraging reasons why my wife and I haven't crossed over as of yet.
pic_Reality-StateOfMind.jpg

Back