Black Ownership is Not Just About Fucking

Lol. This is becoming a joke. ? becoming, Nah. This is a joke. This site could as well change its name to the looking for. Cos its always a look. No one ever finds.

God after reading all this, cant wait to find my dom here in uk and be owned controlled told how to dress etc wow
You ve been looking for a while. And if this is truly true and a real profile. I think you might be getting it twisted.
There is not exact ways to be Dominant. Its a versatile way of behaviour. It seems more to me. You might be looking for a Master. Dom's may not necessary involve ownership or even control. But just behaviour that express domination. A lead. The typical im in-charge behaviour. But Master have all this and also have ownership and control.

Black Ownership is Not Just About Fucking

Same black Masters/Owners/Doms may think that ownership of white females and/or their families is all about fucking. However, keeping the females and themselves sexually satisfied (including their submissive psychological needs), is only a part of the responsibilities of a black Master.

A great deal of responsibility goes along with all the fucking. This post is intended to start a long list of comments about what all that responsibility is, for those interested in the M/s or ownership lifestyle.

I’ll start out the list:

The Black Master has a duty to the owned female and/or family to keep them absolutely and 100% safe. That means not only safe from physical harm, but also from disease and financial harm as well. For example, white wife has a job, let’s say in a bank. The bank has a dress code, and Black Master requires that she dress slutty, even at work. She is warned and then fired. Is that proper? Not in my view it isn’t.

IF you are interested in this type of lifestyle, what do YOU think are the additional responsibilities of a Black Master or owner?
Black ownership is not just fucking. That's why you have to be specific. But black domination could just be fucking with all control of the fuck full taking over by the Black dom

Back