Black Ownership is Not Just About Fucking

Wow EllaTwo thanx for that! Lot of useful input I could take from there. I hadnt even thought of half the stuff! X

Same black Masters/Owners/Doms may think that ownership of white females and/or their families is all about fucking. However, keeping the females and themselves sexually satisfied (including their submissive psychological needs), is only a part of the responsibilities of a black Master.

A great deal of responsibility goes along with all the fucking. This post is intended to start a long list of comments about what all that responsibility is, for those interested in the M/s or ownership lifestyle.

I’ll start out the list:

The Black Master has a duty to the owned female and/or family to keep them absolutely and 100% safe. That means not only safe from physical harm, but also from disease and financial harm as well. For example, white wife has a job, let’s say in a bank. The bank has a dress code, and Black Master requires that she dress slutty, even at work. She is warned and then fired. Is that proper? Not in my view it isn’t.

IF you are interested in this type of lifestyle, what do YOU think are the additional responsibilities of a Black Master or owner?

Wow just like any legal document there is a whole lot of written words to parse through and understand all of the terms and conditions although I think alot of it is necessary to be concise and all-inclusive.

I didnn't have time to read it all (the Master/Slave contract) but I like how Ella, and Ann first started the thread and its intention. I will continue to follow and add to it as time permits.

Last edited:
I was owned by a Black Master for two years. The wife was scared of being owned so she did not take part. It was a very good two years for me. My Master taught me how to be a good servant to him. He wasn't abusive but he was very demanding and expected to be obeyed. When I was good and did as i was expected i was rewarded.

my Master did not have me marked or did i have to wear anything special to outwardly show i was owned. i was required to wear panties and bras all the time except when i was at work. i had to keep my body hair completely shaved. even though my Master is gone, i still follow his rules.

my Master moved and released me. It was a sad day for me. i have been looking for a Master every since but they are hard to find.

Same black Masters/Owners/Doms may think that ownership of white females and/or their families is all about fucking. However, keeping the females and themselves sexually satisfied (including their submissive psychological needs), is only a part of the responsibilities of a black Master.

A great deal of responsibility goes along with all the fucking. This post is intended to start a long list of comments about what all that responsibility is, for those interested in the M/s or ownership lifestyle.

I’ll start out the list:

The Black Master has a duty to the owned female and/or family to keep them absolutely and 100% safe. That means not only safe from physical harm, but also from disease and financial harm as well. For example, white wife has a job, let’s say in a bank. The bank has a dress code, and Black Master requires that she dress slutty, even at work. She is warned and then fired. Is that proper? Not in my view it isn’t.

IF you are interested in this type of lifestyle, what do YOU think are the additional responsibilities of a Black Master or owner?
This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard

This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard
Why? I agree that the opening post does take itself a little seriously but there is merit to asking the question. For example if I am happy to be 'owned' but my 'owner' wants me to go round his place on Tuesday night and stay there till 4 in the morning fucking, I could end up ringing in sick or being late for work.
Even if the 'ownership' thing is not taken hundred percent seriously, and just for some serious, sexy fun the 'owner' does have to take the womens personal/work life into account.

so how do you become owned?
In my case, I decided to stop seeing different black guys and see one regular guy. Think most people would agree thats safer? Then I personally have always found it a real turn on to be the 'property' of one guy. I have chatted with hubby about it and he okay as long as doesnt affect home or work life. My guy probably thought the same as some people on here at first as he was amused at first by the idea but now is keen. I have spent the last week looking at various contracts to find the right words etc and me and my guy seem happy with them. So I am stopping at his this weekend all being well and signing it. Then we will see how it goes. Am going to take it seriously but its not a legal document! X

It gets better ... just hang around a few years. Some people get absorbed in their fantasy worlds, I mean "really". View attachment 426260
ChessyMac man, I usually get your satirical commentary but I think your missing the mark on this one.

You guys wont be laughing and thinking its dumb once that '50 shades of Grey' movie comes out and makes it more trendy and mainstream for the Dom/sub (Master/Slave) relationship to be accepted by more people in the general population. Its already happening and I'll relay a story of one personal example in the near future.

Go down to a sex shop ran by a woman in your nearest town and ask her about it for more information and she will tell you the stories of many people in your town who come into their shop discussing about it. The 2014 Master/Slave conference is coming up this August 28th in Rockville, MD. I invite you guys to attend and learn more, I will be there.

Its just a different dynamic of human relationships that is centuries old (see pic below as an example) and you guys are not familiar with based on your comments. If you have nothing constructive to add beyond "its dumb" then you really have nothing beneficial to add to this thread.

Ella and Ann are working out how to do something that they seek in a rationale way and it is something that needs to be addressed and discussed as such on this site.

Ladies please continue and anyone else with something pertinent to add.

stacks_image_471.jpg

Last edited:
Thanx bigblackbull76! Signing a contract of ownership is a big step for me and I want it to work. I have put a time limit on it of six months which I intend to try and stick to with him. It might not work, who knows? But its really something I have wanted to do for s long time and, to me, the natural next step in my Queen of Spades journey.
Whatever happens it will be an experience for me and hubby to talk about for the rest of our lives.
Who knows I might write my own '50 shades of Ann4BBC'! X

hahaha, too funny. So here you are on a interracial cuckolding site, being
It gets better ... just hang around a few years. Some people get absorbed in their fantasy worlds, I mean "really". View attachment 426260
Hahaha, that made me giggle. Just reminded me of one of your posts about how much you love the feeling of a stretched pussy warm of someone else his cum. Not exactly the fantasy one can find in a best selling book like 50 shades of grey was.

I know one thing, your wives pussy is wider than your narrow mind.

I know one thing, your wives pussy is wider than your narrow mind.

If that's the one thing you know, then you probably don't know much. I'm sure you wouldn't know anything about the wideness of my wife's pussy. I'm simply not into "ownership" agreements. Does that mean its wrong for others? No, and that's their business. I simply agreed with a poster's comment since that poster was relatively new to the site. And as far as my "narrow mind" ... possibly as it pertains to the subject of "ownership", but I can assure you my interests and imagination are quite broad, but simply not appropriate for this site. gif_Yellowball-yawning.gif

Just curious, however, you say "so here you are on a interracial cuckolding site". What does my being here have to do with "ownership"? I'm not challenging this comment, but simply not understanding the logic of the comment to the topic since interracial relationships/dating has no real relevance to this ownership topic.
gif_Yellowball-OnComputer.gif Mac

Last edited:
If that's the one thing you know, then you probably don't know much. I'm sure you wouldn't know anything about the wideness of my wife's pussy. I'm simply not into "ownership" agreements. Does that mean its wrong for others? No, and that's their business. I simply agreed with a poster's comment since that poster was relatively new to the site. And as far as my "narrow mind" ... possibly as it pertains to the subject of "ownership", but I can assure you my interests and imagination are quite broad, but simply not appropriate for this site. View attachment 426413

Just curious, however, you say "so here you are on a interracial cuckolding site" ... what's my being here got to do with "ownership"? I'm not challenging the remark, I'm just not understanding the logic of the comment to the topic since interracial relationships/dating have no connection with ownership.
View attachment 426412 Mac
Seriously? Why would you agree with someone because they are new? What relevance does their time spent on this forum hold to their opinion?

To me it's absurd some people believe in a book full of crazy miracles they perceive to be the truth. I am old and smart enough to know that their personal reasoning might make complete sense because of their neurological makeup. I don't get the urge to claim they are stupid.

To each their own, like you said. But you add something to it. You can't help but add it's stupid. (via another persons post and then saying you agree with it because they are new...?!?)

What does this taking place on a forum about interracial cuckolding have to do with being black owned or not? Ownership and D/s relationships are/is a kink. Just like enjoying another's man cum in your wives pussy is a kink. You can argue you think your own kink is also the stupidest thing you could ever write down (if so I am sorry for you) but generally it's best to keep such narrow minded views to yourself. Simply because you don't achieve anything except negativity. If we would be having this discussion on a forum about knitting it might be 'normal' for someone to think being black owned is stupid. On this site... not so much.

I am not a native English speaker, but I guess you are trying to call me stupid with being a grammar nazi? Where exactly did I say I only know one thing?

.....Why would you agree with someone because they are new? What relevance does their time spent on this forum hold to their opinion?

.... But you add something to it. You can't help but add it's stupid. (via another persons post and then saying you agree with it because they are new...?!?)

.... I guess you are trying to call me stupid with being a grammar nazi? Where exactly did I say I only know one thing?

dunacouple, are you purposely trying to start a frik'n argument? No where in my post to edge21 did I say you or anyone else was stupid. Show me where I said that? I can apply the "like" application to any comment that's made in this forum ... that's MY privilege to do so, just as if you have an issue with my opinion(s), its YOUR privilege to hit the "report" button. The reasoning behind my comment to edge21 was that she had not been here to experience some of the weird posts we've had, and there have been quite a few. I've been here over four years.

And lastly, you say I'm, and I quote you ... "trying to call you stupid" unquote ... no I wasn't, however, I'm starting to reconsider it, NOW. You're the one name calling ... calling me a grammar Nazi?! I'll assume that applies to someone that continually corrects someone's grammar or spellings? Show me where I've done that?

I really encourage you to reconsider starting an argument with me. It'd be much easier for you to simply place me on ignore rather than challenge my posting comments.
Now ... GIF_Yellowball-GoAway.gif Mac

found this post very interesting and have often thought of the same things. i personally wouldnt object if my bull required me to sign a "contract"....simply part of the submitting to his will.
Exactly, to me its the final part of the QoS jigsaw. If you have a regular guy anyway, and sexually he is in control, then why not totally submit to him sexually and put it in writing? Voluntarily giving up any control you may have had, or think you had, to a black man and taking partial control from your husband or partner at the same time is so powerful.

dunacouple, are you purposely trying to start a frik'n argument? No where in my post to edge21 did I say you or anyone else was stupid. Show me where I said that? I can apply the "like" application to any comment that's made in this forum ... that's MY privilege to do so, just as if you have an issue with my opinion(s), its YOUR privilege to hit the "report" button. The reasoning behind my comment to edge21 was that she had not been here to experience some of the weird posts we've had, and there have been quite a few. I've been here over four years.

And lastly, you say I'm, and I quote you ... "trying to call you stupid" unquote ... no I wasn't, however, I'm starting to reconsider it, NOW. You're the one name calling ... calling me a grammar Nazi?! I'll assume that applies to someone that continually corrects someone's grammar or spellings? Show me where I've done that?

I really encourage you to reconsider starting an argument with me. It'd be much easier for you to simply place me on ignore rather than challenge my posting comments.
Now ... View attachment 426512 Mac
I don't see any reason to report you. I simply ignore people who write useless comments like edge21. I don't always agree with you, but it's entertaining to read from time to time. Thanks for your encouragements though!

There has been some miscommunication. I used stupid instead of dumbest thing you ever read. I was clearly talking about a post not about people. You see you said you agreed with edge21's post because she was new. Hence the confusion. It's your privilege to like things, and my privilege to comment on things you said you agree on.

Re grammar nazi; I did not write "the only thing I know is your wives pussy is wider then your narrow mind", so I figured there must have been some grammatical reason for you to make the remark that you made. I still don't see what value the remark has in the context either way.

I did not mean to go name calling, it's not that offensive a word in Dutch I think. Sorry.

ChessyMac man, I usually get your satirical commentary but I think your missing the mark on this one.

You guys wont be laughing and thinking its dumb once that '50 shades of Grey' movie comes out and makes it more trendy and mainstream for the Dom/sub (Master/Slave) relationship to be accepted by more people in the general population. Its already happening and I'll relay a story of one personal example in the near future.

Go down to a sex shop ran by a woman in your nearest town and ask her about it for more information and she will tell you the stories of many people in your town who come into their shop discussing about it. The 2014 Master/Slave conference is coming up this August 28th in Rockville, MD. I invite you guys to attend and learn more, I will be there.

Its just a different dynamic of human relationships that is centuries old (see pic below as an example) and you guys are not familiar with based on your comments. If you have nothing constructive to add beyond "its dumb" then you really have nothing beneficial to add to this thread.

Ella and Ann are working out how to do something that they seek in a rationale way and it is something that needs to be addressed and discussed as such on this site.

stacks_image_471.jpg
I think I wou

stacks_image_471.jpg
I think you could of chosen a better pic to prove your point, Seriously come on.

This is a very interesting topic, I myself have been on the scene almost 10 years and have trained and owned a number or willing white women and couples, it is the ultimate pleasure and release for a black dom and also the couples themselves. Totally agree it is not only about sex, or just the physical it is true ownership, of the body and mind, in fact is the mind and control over the sex itself in alot of case. I also agree it is a masters reponsibilty to protect his woman,slut,bitch,pet,slave but of course we all know in the reality of day to day life , both need to honour certain aspects and where somethings in reality arnt able to maintain.. job.. usual friends etc.

I have managed to get hold of a basic BLACK COCK AGREEMENT contract, a standard one I have seen used over the years .. not all I agree with but most is to the point ;

THE BLACK COCK AGREEMENT

We want to hear from all the white girls who love black cock already or who are ready to see why so many girls agree with what they say, “Once you go black you will never go back!”

All BBC Girls Club candidates must fill this form out and submit it to us via the website.

The Black Cock Agreement / Contract for all White Females

I, agree to the following rules, and will adhere to them faithfully:

I will submit myself mind, body and soul fully to Big Black Cocks (BBC) as often as possible from now on and for the rest of my life in all of the following ways, as well as those not listed.

1. You are no longer dressing for yourself. You are no longer dressing for your husband. You are no longer dressing for other women, as most women are prone to do. You are dressing for other men, black men. You are dressing to attract and please black men. You will dress the part always. I agree that I will, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, dress in the absolute sexiest clothing with which I can get away with, depending on the circumstances. When at work, I will wear the sexiest clothing allowed by my employer, for example. When at a restaurant, out shopping, visiting friends or family, at school or college, at sporting events, going to movies, out clubbing or dancing or even at church, etc., I will wear revealing short mini skirts or dresses, and low cut tops, see through when possible. I will rarely wear pants or jeans unless they are skin tight, low raise hip huggers or spandex. When I do wear pants, they MUST be tight and show camel toe. My normal clothing, however, will be sexy short skirts (or dresses), and sexy, revealing tops.

Note: Dressing to please and attract black men takes more time and work but it will pay off tremendously in amount of attention you receive and how it affects your attitude. You should always keep in mind what the men you are trying to attract will probably like but in general follow this simple rule when choosing what to wear: Think dress first, skirt second and pants only as a last resort. This will be a radical change for many women but it’s important to remember that most men (and virtually all black men) prefer their women in dresses as opposed to pants. Dresses and skirts are sexier to most men and they provide easier access in erotic situations. Until I started this lifestyle, I wore pants the great majority of the time but it’s rare now that I step into a public situation when I am not in a dress or skirt. You never know when you will have the opportunity to attract that certain man and you need to be dressed for the opportunity when it comes. The good news is that the lifestyle will probably makes you feel like dressing up more and the more you wear dresses and skirts, the more you will find yourself wanting to.

2. I will do my hair and makeup to look the absolute sexiest and sluttish I can get away with, depending on the circumstances. I will keep my fingernails long and painted as well as my toenails. I will wear lips stick and lip-gloss 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

Note: Apply and reapply lipstick. The men want to see signs that you can’t wait to suck their cocks and lipstick is a great way to send that signal. Bright Reds and pinks are best, and really the brighter the red the better. Lick your lips often in public.

3. I will fuck delicious, beautiful, BBC as often as possible from now on. As a white slut for black cocks, I agree to never say no to any sexual advances from any black man that wants me. I further agree to never say no to any and all sex acts a black man may want to do with me or to me.

4. I will inform any and all Black Males I suck or fuck that I have signed this Black Cock Agreement and will present him with a copy on demand. I further agree to frame and post a copy of this Black Cock Agreement in my bedroom as near to my bed as possible and in a clearly visible area for all to see.

5. I will suck and fuck all Black Males eagerly and will enthusiastically service my partner’s Black Friends, school friends, work or business associates, or any other black male as directed. I further agree to submit to any and all black males directions to have sex with other females with our regard to my own sexual orientation. I will enthusiastically service such females as direct with out any limits at all.

6. I will suck white males ONLY when it is absolutely necessary, such as for the sake of a relationship or as a reward, but I will try to avoid sucking white males whenever possible. When I must suck white cocks, I will not swallow the cum, and will spit it out unless directed by a black male to swallow it. I WILL always swallow cum from sucking Black Cocks.

7. I will not fuck white males, even if I am married to a white male unless directed to do so by a black male. All white males, even my husband must use a condom when fucking me, and there must be no risk of a white males cum entering my cunt or ass ever unless directed to do so by a black male. .

8. I agree that I will never ask or expect a black male to use a condom with me. I will happily allow all black males to cum inside my cunt, even when I am fertile and may get pregnant.

9. I acknowledges that since I actively desires to engage in relationships with black males where I am used sexually by superior Black men I agrees to release any and all black males, including my Owner if applicable, who may possibly impregnate me during sexual encounters, from all financial liability. I also agree that in any situation where multiple superior black males may be responsible for the pregnancy, I will forgo any paternity tests, or similar tests, that may be used to identify the *******. Furthermore, I agree to extend both the release of financial paternal liability, and paternal identification, beyond the term of this contract and agree to not actively pursue paternal financial support or identification for a period of no less than eighteen (18) years after the termination of this contract.

10. I will respectfully and humbly address any and all black men as “Sir” and any and all Black women as “Ma’am”, or any other title that the I am directed to use by them.

11. I will answer and respond, without hesitation or trepidation, to the names “whore”, “slut”, “bitch”, “cunt”, or any other name or combination thereof, that the any and all black males may call me, in public or when alone.

12. I will NOT wear panties, except when it is necessary, such as around the time of my period, or when it is ABSOLUTELY essential for anotherLEGITIMATE reason. Such reasons will be very rare. When I do wear panties, they will be very sexy and tiny, such as lacy or very sheer thongs or G-strings

13. I agree that it is an obligation on my part to encourage other white females (“white” includes Asian, Hispanic, etc.) to go Black. This includes my mom, any sisters, daughters or other female family members, friends, daughters friends, women I just met, girls I work with or go to school with, etc. I also agree that I will do my best to have other white females sign an agreement similar to this one, includes my mom, any sisters, daughters or other female family members, friends, daughters friends, women I just met, girls I work with or go to school with, etc.

14. I will be nude in my house at all times, unless there is a very good and legitimate reason not to be, such as the presence of others who would vehemently object or are *******. To the greatest extent possible, nudism will become my lifestyle at home. I will also be totally nude when in the presence of black males at their homes or apartments, unless directed by them to say in my sexy closes. .

15. I agree that, when sitting while in the presence of black males, I will keep my legs spread wide apart to indicate my availability.

16. I will keep my cunt cleanly and smoothly shaved at all times (no hair whatsoever) unless otherwise directed by a black male, and I will use lotions and powders to help ensure I am always fragrant and fresh.

17. I agree to have a dirty mouth in the presence of all black males. I will use only graphic words such as “fuck” (not “sex” or “making love”), “cunt” (not “vagina” or “pussy”), “cock” (when describing Black Cocks). White penises should be described as “dicks” or “pee-pees” and other such terms), “asshole” (not “anus” or “butt,” such as when saying, “Fuck my asshole.”) These are examples only. Such graphic terms should be used at all times rather than the mild terms.

18. If married, I will suck and fuck my husband as little as possible and follow all limits set above. I will watch INTERRACIAL porn with him, and refuse to watch any porn that contains white dicks fucking white women. If your husband continues to watch porn featuring non-interracial sex acts you will with hold all sexual attention from him until this changes.

19. I will only use or allow to be used on me big black cock shaped dildo, unless otherwise directed by a black male. I also agree to allow all such big black cock shaped dildo to be used on and in my cunt, ass and mouth with out limit. A black cock slut should not be using dildos less than 1.75 inches thick & should easily be able to take 2 inches in thickness if the need arises. Also dildo’s should be a minimum of 8 inches in length.

20. I will keep my body free of any additional blemishes, such as tattoos or other markings, EXCEPT that a tattoo on the lower back (just slightly above the waistline) that says “Black Cocks Only,” or “Black Cock Slut,” is fully acceptable. Tattoos on or near the cunt are only acceptable if they say Black Owned or depict the Queen of Spades symbol. Piercings of the nipples, and or piercing of the clit, hood or inner labia, or cunt lips are also acceptable.

21. Any bikini that I wear, such as to a party or public pool were total nudity is not permissible, MUST be extremely brief and as sexy and revealing as legally possible. Very sheer G-strings are the best.

22. None of the above indicates that I will engage in any activity that may be illegal in my area.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have caused this agreement to be written and executed. The signing of this agreement by me, (I,) , constitutes my full understanding that this is a legal and binding contract on me.

I further states that I, , being of sound mind and of legal age (18) to enter into a voluntary and legally binding agreement / contract, do hereby proclaim that I have read and understand this contract in its entirety, and that I agree to abide by and comply with all the tenets, conditions, and provisions contained within. I further acknowledge that I believe, with no uncertainty or doubt, that the Black race is biologically superior to the white race, and that I, as a white female, am biologically conditioned to be used by all superior Black Males and superior Black Females for his or her own sexual enjoyment and entertainment. I therefore agree to this contract in its entirety and agree to take full responsibility and be held financially responsibilities that may come from it, having agreed to this without any reservation, and having signed under my own free will and without any duress.

Furthermore by accepting this agreement, I acknowledge that I understand all aspects of this agreement / contract. This contract agreement shall be binding upon me for life.

Back