Black Ownership is Not Just About Fucking

EllaTwo

Female
Black Ownership is Not Just About Fucking

Same black Masters/Owners/Doms may think that ownership of white females and/or their families is all about fucking. However, keeping the females and themselves sexually satisfied (including their submissive psychological needs), is only a part of the responsibilities of a black Master.

A great deal of responsibility goes along with all the fucking. This post is intended to start a long list of comments about what all that responsibility is, for those interested in the M/s or ownership lifestyle.

I’ll start out the list:

The Black Master has a duty to the owned female and/or family to keep them absolutely and 100% safe. That means not only safe from physical harm, but also from disease and financial harm as well. For example, white wife has a job, let’s say in a bank. The bank has a dress code, and Black Master requires that she dress slutty, even at work. She is warned and then fired. Is that proper? Not in my view it isn’t.

IF you are interested in this type of lifestyle, what do YOU think are the additional responsibilities of a Black Master or owner?

I wrote this because everywhere I go (when I had my own GetHerBlacked website or elsewhere) I come across people who are seriously into ownership. However, what I also discovered that a fairly large number of those interested also didn't understand all the responsibilities that go along with ownership. At one time in my life, I had been owned (sort of) and I was well taken care of This thread is meant to get the juices flowing about what it really means.

This is an interesting thread for me as I would like more info on being 'black owned'. It has sort of appealed to me from the start, the idea of just one black guy 'owning' me and I have to do what he wants etc. The guy I was seeing regularly last summer was ideal, I liked him and he would have been my ideal 'owner' but he laughed that off and we split later anyway. I am seeing a guy now who comes and goes and he's less nice but is keen on the idea.
I suppose my questions/ concerns are how serious does it go when you are owned and can you drop out if things get too heavy? Who decides on the level of ownership etc? It sounds like sexy fun but some of the posts on here about financial support etc seem a bit heavy. Or is it one of those things that you just have to try for yourself? Thanx

I completely agree with this thread. As for dressing slutty while at work, A Master is never suppose to harm the vanilla life of a slave in any way. That includes work, friends and family that aren't aware of the lifestyle she lives and all areas of interaction with the public. Now, there are subtle ways that ownership would be established in all of these situations that only you and your slave would know, and those trained to look for it, like a discreetly worn collar or some other symbol of ownership. But you never risk exposure. It's your job to protect in that manner.

Ann, a good starting point at the beginning of any owner/slave relationship is to sit down and discuss limits and responsibilities, then reduce those things into a written contract. The contract has no standing legally, of course, but it is important from both an understanding and psychological standpoint. If either of you violate the agreement, you can bring out the document and discuss the limits and responsibilities previously agreed to. Continued violation can be used to justify breaking off the relationship.

This is an interesting thread for me as I would like more info on being 'black owned'. It has sort of appealed to me from the start, the idea of just one black guy 'owning' me and I have to do what he wants etc. The guy I was seeing regularly last summer was ideal, I liked him and he would have been my ideal 'owner' but he laughed that off and we split later anyway. I am seeing a guy now who comes and goes and he's less nice but is keen on the idea.
I suppose my questions/ concerns are how serious does it go when you are owned and can you drop out if things get too heavy? Who decides on the level of ownership etc? It sounds like sexy fun but some of the posts on here about financial support etc seem a bit heavy. Or is it one of those things that you just have to try for yourself? Thanx
The level and depth you go should be established from the very beginning. You come up with your list of hard limits. If your Master accepts them, you move forward and should never be asked to perform anything on that list. As for terminating the bond, you may ask to be released, however this clause should be discussed beforehand as well.

Thanx both, a written 'contract' or agreement is a good idea. I suppose one problem with this though is if I water down what the guy can make me do too much, the actual ownership sort of becomes meaningless. If I say 'you can do this, this, this but not that, that, that' etc its almost me owning him rather than the other way around.
I want it to be kind of open ended but within limits. But writing down these limits is a wise idea. X

I don't think I do although I;ll look to see for sure. The ones I've see are very individualized. I take it you have given it more thought. Have you talked it over more with your lover and your husband (if I remember correctly, you are married). If you are married, your husband needs to be a party to the contract, too. Remember, it is NOT a legal contract, so you don't have to worry about the wording as long as everybody is clear on every bodies responsibilities and what they will and won't do.

Yea, its something I have thought about for some time and a real turn on for me. I have talked with my BBC about it and he says it could be fun. He's got more keen as weve talked about it and I showed him Dsouls Linda Jones Whore Contract. Only sticking point has been taking pics/videos etc and he having ownership of them but I think that can be kept out. You're right its not a legal contract but Dsouls does have a 'buy out' clause in it if it gets too heavy.
Didnt know hubby had to be a party to it, that may be a problem. He happy for me to do it with some reservations.
Im sure it could be a lot of sexy fun!

I looked and couldn't find a contract that I have on hand. As far as your husband, it isn't required, of course, but unless he understands his responsibilities in this relationship, it can lead to problems so it is important to include him in the contract. What are his reservations?

Thats ok, thanx, I can copy the words from Dsouls if necessary. As far as hubbys reservations go, he's a bit worried about how far the ownership goes, the owner having access to our house and any financial aspects so its those practical things really. But I have tried to reassure him that its restricted to activities just between me and BBC, I might just be at the guys beck and call a bit more and he may see me a little less.

Great thread! Too bad this part is rarely discussed in most forums and niche websites.

Here's my take on what we've experienced so far. To me it seems many black bulls confuse being dominant with either rough fucking or ... erm being lazy? Expecting to send a view emails, ring the doorbel, command white wife to go and suck him etc.

Respecting the dynamics of the relationship of a couple or the private life of the white women is paramount. Unless the black master and his sub(s) agree on something mutually, the private lives of everyone involved should not change IMHO.

Sure there are 24/7 D/s relationships and some black masters and couples might be 24/7 too. But for something like this to work most people will not be able to have a regular family life. A D/s relationship is based on control and there is no master able to control all aspects of life. Or you are dealing with a lying masochist.

When you are dealing with a couple that have their own dynamic you have to deal with that dynamic, not just 2 individual ones!

Last edited:
Wise words dunacouple and, as you say, there isnt a lot of factual info anywhere about black ownership. There are some quality sites like Dsouls but you have to really trawl around to find info. There seems to be a spectrum of ownership ranging from a sort of sexual ownership only to, as you say, the 24/7 master. I think its the lack of specific info that may put some people off as scare stories arise of polygamy, compulsory breeding and the couple financially supporting the master etc. Certainly put my hubby off a little. We just want the sexual ownership and not the 24/7 Dom.

I found a SLAVE contract on-line, which I will post here. While it will need to be changed extensively, it will certainly give you ideas as to what needs to be included in your contract. Make sure the financial concerns of your husband are addressed, as well as any other of his duties (for example, will he be expected to "fluff" your lovers, or clean up after, etc.) There is an addendum at the end of the contract that will also be very helpful to you regarding any limits.

Here it is:

Slavery Contract

1. This contract is provided as a secure and binding agreement for a period of six months, which defines in specific terms, the relationship and interaction between two individuals, hereafter termed the slave, and the Master. This agreement is not a legal document, but a document that serves to bind and contract the relationship between Master and slave. This agreement must be entered voluntarily, but cannot be broken except under the conditions stated herein, after which certain precautions shall be taken to protect those involved.

2. Slave's Role

a. The slave agrees to submit completely to the Master in all ways. There are no boundaries of place, time, or situation in which the slave may wilfully refuse to obey the directive of the Master without risking punishment, except in situations where the slave's veto applies. The slave also agrees that, once entered into the Slavery Contract, their body and mind belongs to their Master to be used as seen fit, within the guidelines defined herein. The slave agrees to please the Master to the best of her ability, in that she now exist solely for the pleasure of said Master within the negotiated times. Slave understands that all that she has, and all that she does, shall now move from right to privilege, granted only as the Master wishes, and only to the extent that the Master finds useful.

3. Slave's Veto

a. The slave, where appropriate, holds veto power over any command given by the Master, at which time she may rightfully refuse to obey that command. This power may only be invoked under the following circumstances, or where agreed by both Master and slave:

i. Where said command conflicts with any existing laws and may lead to fines, arrest, or prosecution of the slave.

ii. Where said command may cause extreme damage to slave's life, such as losing their job, causing family stress, etc.

iii. Where said command may cause permanent bodily harm (see 10) to the slave.

iv. Where said command may cause psychological trauma to the slave.

4. Safe words

a. If slave feels that a situation is approaching a boundary unforeseen, slave may utter the safeword "Yellow" signifying this. Master accepts the responsibility of assessing situations where slave calls the safeword and will, to the best of His ability, make judgment on whether to modify the activity or stop activity entirely. Slave agrees to hold no ill will due to Master's decision. Master agrees not to punish slave for the use of the safeword.

b. Slave, where appropriate, holds veto power over any command given by Master, at which time she may rightfully refuse to obey that command. This shall be signified by the safeword "Red”. Utterance of the safeword "Red" necessitates immediate termination of activity, is considered a veto, and is grounds for termination of Slavery Contract.

5. Slave's Behaviour: General

a. Slave will strive diligently to remold slave's body, appearance, habits, and attitudes in accordance with Master's desires. Slave agrees to change the slave's actions, speech, and dress to express the ownership. Slave will always speak of her Master in terms of love and respect, and address Him appropriately (i.e. "Master", "Sir", "Keeper", etc.) when so directed.

b. Slave will seek to learn how to please Master better, and will gracefully accept any criticism in whatever form Master chooses.

c. Slave renounces all rights to privacy or concealment from Master. This includes but is not limited to photography and video photography of slave, in any situation, to be used in any manner Master sees fit but displayed by agreement.

d. Slave agrees to confess all of slave's desires and fetishes for the Master's consideration.

e. Slave will answer truthfully and completely, to the best of the slave's knowledge, any and all questions Master may ask of slave. Slave will volunteer any information her Master should know about her physical or emotional condition.

f. When in the same room as her Master, slave will ask permission before leaving the room, explain where she is going, and why. This includes but is not limited to asking permission to use the restroom. In public and around others slave shall ask before others are present if she has rights to leave room on own accord.

g. Slave shall be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and availability of all toys. None shall be used without the express permission of Master, unless agreed to beforehand.

h. Slave is responsible for maintenance and completion of household chores in uniform provided and approved by Master.

i. Cooking all meals

ii. Cleaning; including vacuuming, dusting, cleaning the kitchen and bathroom

iii. Laundry

iv. Laying out and Ironing Master’s work clothes each night.

6. Slave's Dress/Body/Appearance

a. Slave shall diligently maintain and adorn slave's body parts in such manner as will ensure that they are fully open and available to Master. Slave's body parts shall be able to be displayed by slave to Master in private when so ordered, Or in public as long as Master and Slave are only ones knowledgeable.

b. Slave shall never close nor cross her legs in Master's presence, unless specific permission to do so is granted.

c. Slave shall never wear undergarments at any time, except when slave is at work or when menstruating or approved by Master.

d. Slave shall cover no part of her body with apparel or material of any description, except when Master, expressly approves the acts of doing so, and the design of the item of apparel or material.

e. Slave shall keep slave's body parts clean-shaven or waxed at the direction of the Master.

f. Slave shall keep slave's haircut, styled, and colour as directed by Master.

g. Slave shall keep slave's fingers and toenails painted and maintained as directed by Master.

h. Master has the right to choose design of tattoos, piercing, or brandings but slave has to agree to body modification.

i. Slave will wear, at all times, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, a token of her possession, given to her by Master.

7. Master's Role

a. The Master accepts the responsibility of the slave's body to do with as he sees fit, under the provisions determined in this contract. The Master agrees to care for the slave, to arrange for the safety and well being of the slave, as long as he owns the slave, within the negotiated times. The Master also accepts the commitment to treat the slave properly, to train the slave, punish the slave, care for the slave, and use the slave as he see fit.

8. Punishment

a. The slave agrees to accept any punishment the Master decides to inflict, whether earned or not. Slave agrees that severe punishment may be assessed for any infraction of the letter or spirit of this Slavery Contract, and will accept the correction gratefully. The form and extent of the punishment shall be at the Master's pleasure. He may punish her without reason to please Himself. Slave enjoys the right to cry, scream, or beg, but accepts the fact that these heartfelt expressions will not affect her treatment. Further, she accepts that if her Master tires of her noise, He may gag her or take other actions to silence her.

9. Rules of Punishment

a. Punishment of the slave is subject to certain rules designed to protect the slave from intentional abuse or permanent bodily harm (see 10). Punishment must not incur permanent bodily harm, or the following forms of abuse:

i. ******* may not be drawn at any time. Punishment must stop immediately if ******* is drawn

ii. Burning the body

iii. Drastic loss of circulation

iv. Causing internal *******

v. Loss of consciousness

vi. Withholding of any necessary materials, such as food, water, or sunlight.

10. Permanent Bodily Harm

a. Since the body of the slave now belongs to the Master, it is the Master's responsibility to protect that body from permanent bodily harm. Should the slave ever come to permanent bodily harm during the course of punishment or in any other slavery related activity, whether by intention or accident, it will be grounds for immediate termination of this contract, should the slave so desire. Permanent bodily harm shall be determined as:

b. Death

c. Any damage that involves loss of mobility or function, including broken bones.

d. Any permanent marks on the skin, including scars, burns, or tattoos, unless accepted by the slave.

e. Any loss of hair, unless accepted by the slave.

f. Any piercing of the flesh unless accepted by the slave.

g. Any diseases that could result in any of the above results, including sexually transmitted diseases.

11. Limits

a. The slave's and Master's limits (emotional, physical, mental) will be carefully and clearly defined and those negotiated limits will be written down and attached to the Addendum (see 15) under a clause headed: Limits of the Master/slave.

b. The limits of each individual will be respected at all times. These limits may be subject to further negotiation at a later date. Should a new agreement be reached it will be noted and signed by all parties acknowledging the change.

c. Others

i. The slave may not seek any other Master or lover or relate to others in any sexual or submissive way without the Master's permission. To do so will be considered a breach of contract, and will result in extreme punishment.

ii. Slave agrees that her Master possesses the right to determine whether others can use her body and to what use they may put it. Master will discuss all such instances in advance with slave. Slave has no say in roles of these other partners but does have the right of veto over other party.

d. Secrecy

i. All physical evidence of the slavery will be kept in total secrecy, except where both Master and slave agree. Any violation of this clause shall be cause to terminate this contract, should the injured party wish it. The materials and physical evidence shall be kept under lock and key in a place acceptable to both parties.

ii. The slave will not make known the identity of the Master to any person unless she seeks permission of the Master beforehand.

iii. The Master will not reveal the slave’s identity.

12. Alteration of Contract

a. This contract may not be altered, except when all parties agree. If the contract is altered, the new contract shall be printed and signed, and then the old contract must be destroyed.

b. Termination of Contract

c. This contract may be terminated at any time by the Master, but never by the slave, except under special conditions explained within this contract. Upon termination, all physical evidence of the slavery, including this contract, will be destroyed.

13. Slave's Signature

a. I have read and fully understand this contract in its entirety. I agree to accept their claim of ownership over my physical body. I understand that I will be commanded and trained and punished as a slave, and I promise to be true and to fulfil the pleasures and desires of my Master to the best of my abilities. I understand that I cannot withdraw from this contract except as stated in this contract.

Signature: Missy

Date: Monday, 22 October 2001

14. Master's Signature

a. I have read and fully understand this contract in its entirety. I agree to accept their claim of ownership over my slave physical body. I understand that I will command and train and punish the slave, and I promise to be true and to fulfil the pleasures and desires of my slave to the best of my abilities. I understand that I cannot withdraw from this contract except as stated in this contract.

Signature: Lord T C

Date: Monday, 22 October 2001

15. ADDENDUM

a. Negotiated times

i. Negotiated time shall be the time spent in physical presence and considered by all parties to be a mutually convenient time for all.

ii. The slave is expected to live her life fully without interference of this contract outside the negotiated times, with the exception of clause pertaining to others.

iii. Negotiated times will be 24 by 7 excluding times where slave is at work.

b. Duty of care

i. The slave has a duty of care for her own well being outside the negotiated times. All care is expected to be taken with regard to physical health and care, emotional health and care and spiritual health and care. She will seek immediate medical or dental attention if required. She will eat a sensible diet. She will maintain the body both physically and mentally by exercise and relaxation or by whatever means stipulated by the Master.

ii. If any part of this agreement adversely affects the slave, she has a duty of care to communicate openly and honestly to the Master.

iii. The slave will advise the Master of any and all medical or emotional conditions, allergies, any changes in health including any and all sexually transmitted diseases. The Master also undertakes to inform the slave of all of the above should any changes take place.

iv. The slave will relate to the Master any and all emotional problems she may have which would preclude certain forms of play.

c. Communication

i. Honest communication is expected at all times. Any thoughts or concerns the slave may have are to be directed immediately to the Master.

d. Behaviour

i. The slave is excepted to display the utmost respect towards the Master at all times.

ii. The Master will be referred to as “T.C.” when in public. Both parties will understand this as a pseudonym of Master.

iii. The Master will be referred to as “Missy” when in public. Both parties will understand this as a pseudonym of slave.

iv. The slave will not speak unless spoken directly to by the Master where a reply is expected. The slave must speak when required. The slave will be able to enter into a normal conversation if the Master first addresses the slave.

v. The slave whilst in the physical presence of the Master must seek permission of the Master prior to performing any bodily functions. Permission may be withheld if the Master deems fit.

vi. The slave will undergo a training period and or conditioning. Obeying any and all commands without question issued by the Master. A debrief period will be established by the Master to afford the slave the opportunity of clarifying the reasons behind such training or conditioning commands. Reasons may or may not be supplied by the Master if he does not deem it the appropriate time for explanation.

vii. The slave will not perform any action, which will reflect adversely on the Master.

e. Dress

i. During the negotiated times, clothing will not be required. Whilst at home the slave will wear wrist and ankle cuffs only except when wearing otherwise approved attire. The slave shall be approved different attire that is conscious of weather conditions.

f. Preparation

i. The slave is expected to prepare her body for the use of the Master.

ii. The slave will shave the pubic hair around her vagina and maintain the shaving ritual on a weekly basis.

iii. The slave will wash her body on arrival at the negotiated time and will be subject to inspection by the Master.

iv. The slave will at the direction of the Master prepare her body for use of the Master.

g. Sexual Play

i. The slave and Master are expected to practise safe sex at all times. The wearing of condoms during sexual play will be compulsory if a third party is involved.

ii. The Master will not subject the slave to sexual acts, which include penetration of the vagina whilst the slave is in her ******* cycle.

iii. In the case of a female slave - the slave will, if required, penetrate the Master orally, or with any other part of her body the Master directs or by way of artificial means.

iv. In the case of a female slave - the slave will subject herself to penetration orally, anally or vaginally by the Master or artificial means.

v. The slave cannot touch her genitals unless so instructed by the Master.

vi. The slave will seek the permission of the Master to masturbate whilst in and also out of the Master's physical presence. She may or may not be granted such permission.

vii. In the case of a female slave - the slave will not orgasm unless instructed to do so by the Master. She will be subject to punishment to do otherwise.

viii. The slave can and will be used sexually in any way deemed fit by the Master.

ix. The slave's mouth is for the oral satisfaction of the Master.

x. The slave's tongue is for the oral satisfaction of the Master.

xi. The slave's anus is for the sexual satisfaction of the Master and will be penetrated by artificial means as well as live tissue if the Master so deems.

xii. The slave's body is for the total sexual or otherwise enjoyment and satisfaction of the Master.

xiii. The slave will thank the Master when and if permission is given for the granting of orgasm.

xiv. The slave will not be required to perform sexual acts which are against the laws of both the State of New South Wales or nature.

xv. The slave will not be required to perform sexual acts publicly except by agreement.

xvi. Master may urinate on the slave if he so deems however such urination will not endanger the slave in any way.

xvii. The slave will be responsible for the maintenance and cleanliness of all sexual toys used during sexual play. Such toys to be covered by condoms cleansed and stored away.

xviii. The slave will be required to be photographed in sexual positions or acts.

h. SM Play, Scenes

i. All play will be within the bounds of the negotiated limitations set by the parties and be carried out in a safe, sane and consensual manner.

i. Assets, property, liabilities and out goings.

i. Any and all monies earned by the slave during the course of this contract will remain the property of the slave.

ii. Any and all assets or property owned by the slave prior to the signing of this contract shall remain in the slave's ownership and the responsibility for said property, assets, liabilities and out goings shall remain with the slave.

iii. Any and all monies earned by the Master during the course of this contract will remain the property of the Master.

iv. Any and all assets or property owned by the Master prior to the signing of this contract shall remain in the Master's ownership and the responsibility for said property, assets, liabilities and out goings shall remain with the Master.

j. Religious, Spiritual

i. The slave will not be expected to change any of her religious beliefs and is free to worship whatever faith she so choses. The slave has the right of refusal or any request made of her or command given, which affects such religious belief.

In addition, I found a Cuckold contract that may be helpful. I don't know the relationship involving your husband, but never the less, this may provide addition items for you to include in your Ownership Contract.

CUCKOLD MARRIAGE CONTRACT AGREEMENT

This contract forms a binding agreement between the two parties named below in respect to their CUCKOLD MARRIAGE:

THE WIFE_____________________________CUCKOLD HUSBAND ______________________ Without abstention both parties have, by means of performing the CUCKOLD MARRIAGE CONTRACT agrees solemnly to comply with the following set of agreements.

SECTION 1RIGHTS OF THE WIFE

(1.1)* The wife will have the right to have sexual relations with any black man she may choose to do so with.

(1.2)* The number of black men she has sexual relations with is up to the discression of the wife.

(1.3)*The wife has the right to choose which black men she will have sexual relations with.

(1.4)*The cuckold husband cannot back out of this agreement and change his mind about the wife having sexual relations with black men.

(1.5)* The period of the wife having sexual relations with black men is indefinite.

(1.6)*The wife may have sexual relation with black men as much as she may choose.

(1.7)* The wife may have sexual relations with black men where ever she may choose.

(1.8)*The wife has the right to have sexual relations with more than one black man at a time or multiple partners at a time.

(1.9)* The cuckold has the right to be told of any and all sexual relations with black men

SECTION 2DUTIES OF THE CUCKOLD

(2.1)* The cuckold will prepare all items for the wife and her black bull before their meeting.

(2.2)* The cuckold will follow any and all instruction given by the wife and her black bull during their meeting.

(2.3)* The cuckold will help the wife’s black bull achieve erection (orally), if instructed to do so.

(2.4)* The cuckold will orally clean the wife’s vagina after her black bull has finished ejaculating inside her vagina, if instructed to do so.

(2.5)* The cuckold will orally clean the black bull penis after the black bull has finished intercourse with the wife, if instructed to do so.

(2.6)*The cuckold will clean up after the wife and her black bull meeting.

SECTION 3RIGHTS OF THE BLACK BULL

(3.1)* The black bull has the right to the wife’s vagina over the cuckold.

(3.2)* The black bull has the right to deny the cuckold any intercourse with the wife.

(3.3)* The black bull has the right to hold the key to the cuckolds chastity device if he so wishes.

(3.4)* The black bull has the right to impregnate the wife if the wife allows it to happen.

(3.5)* The black bull has the right to humiliate the cuckold as he see fit.

(3.6)* The black bull has the right to give instruction to the cuckold.

(3.7)* The black bull has the right to ejaculate inside the wife’s vagina.

SECTION 4INTERCOURSE

(4.1)* The wife will decide if there is any sexual relations between her and the cuckold.

(4.2)*The cuckold must obey any sexual request made by the wife.

(4.3)* The cuckold is responsible for all cleaning of any and all sex toys.

(4.4)* The cuckold may not ask for sexual relations from the wife, the wife will determine when sexual relations will be given to the cuckold.

(4.5)*The wife will determine when the cuckold will be allowed to ejaculate.

(4.6)* Te cuckold will not be allowed to have sexual intercourse more than twice a month with the wife (for the cuckold’s health reasons).

(4.7)* The cuckold must wear a condom and never ejaculate inside the wife’s vagina whenever he does have intercourse with the wife.

(4.8)* The cuckold must dispose of at all times any of his ejaculate by flushing it down the toilet or anywhere else wife requests including eating eat.

SECTION 5CHASTITY ENFORCEMENT

(5.1)*The cuckold must wear his chastity device at all times unless approved by the wife.

(5.2)*The wife will hold the key to the chastity device unless permission is given to the black bull by the wife to hold the key.

(5.3)*The emergency back up keys for the chastity device will be locked in a safe box and the wife will hold the key to the safe box also.

(5.4)*The wife will unlock the chastity device only when it is time for the two sexual intercourse times and or the other ejaculation times.

(5.5)* Punishment for not wearing the chastity device will be no sexual intercourse or any ejaculation for one month.

SECTION 6OWNERSHIP RIGHTS

(6.1)*The cuckold is property of the wife.

(6.2)*The cuckold will wear his slave bar coded tags at all times.

(6.3)*The cuckold will wear his cuckold T-shirt whenever instructed to do so by the wife.

(6.4)*The cuckold will wear women’s panties at all times whenever he is not at work.

(6.5)*The cuckold will not argue with the wife

(6.6)*The cuckold will not raise his voice to the wife.

(6.7)*The cuckold will not criticize the wife.

(6.8)*The cuckold will not break any promise to the wife.

(6.9)*The cuckold must always submit to the wife.

(6.9a)*The cuckold will not hide anything from the wife.(6.9b)*The cuckold will not tell any friend or family member of the wife and her sexual relations with black men.

SECTION 7PUNISHMENTS

(7.1)*All punishments will be the right of the wife.

(7.2)*All punishments will be determined by the wife.

(7.3)*Punishments can be any or all of the following:

(7.3A) Extra household duties. (7.3B) Longer times of wearing chastity device without sexual Intercourse or ejaculation. (7.3C) Not being told that wife is having sexual relations with BLACK Men ( CHEATING ). (7.4D) Wife showing pictures or telling cuckold’s friends or co- Workers about his chastity device or about their cuckold Marriage and wife’s sexual relations with black men. (7.5E) Humiliation

SECTION 8HUMILIATION

(8.1)* Wife telling cuckold in front of black bull how small cuckold penis is.

(8.2)*Wife telling the cuckold what a lousy lover he is and how wonderful her black bull is.

(8.3)*The wife always comparing the superiority of black men to cuckold.

(8.4)*The wife laughing at the size of the cuckold’s penis.

(8.5)*The wife reminding the cuckold of how less of a man he is for having a small penis and having enough seed to impregnate her.

(8.6)*The cuckold must accept all humiliation without getting angry or disappointed.

(8.7)*The cuckold will get a vasectomy if instructed to do so by the wife or the black bull.

(8.8)* The cuckold will wear women’s panties whenever instructed to do so by the wife.

The aforementioned agreements will take effect from the date of the CUCKOLD HUSBAND MARRIAGE CONTRACT signing. All agreements are to start on this day. This contract is legal furthermore the CUCKOLD HUSBAND cannot take any legal action in a court of law against THE WIFE for any of these agreements including having sexual relations outside of this marriage.

THE WIFE ____________________________DATE ________________

CUCKOLD HUSBAND_________________________DATE _________________

WITNESS ________________________________DATE __________________

I get the feeling cuckolding is somehow connected to the whole D/s dynamic in black owned type of arrangements.

I talked to people claiming to be a black master, but when they were confronted with another master (me) of their prospect slave they clearly were not capable of dealing with that dynamic. Somehow it seems to hard to comprehend for them one can share his wife without being a sub. In turn proofing to me they are not ready to be a dominant.

So we would like my wife to be black owned, but for us it has nothing to do with cuckolding.

I get the feeling cuckolding is somehow connected to the whole D/s dynamic in black owned type of arrangements.

I talked to people claiming to be a black master, but when they were confronted with another master (me) of their prospect slave they clearly were not capable of dealing with that dynamic. Somehow it seems to hard to comprehend for them one can share his wife without being a sub. In turn proofing to me they are not ready to be a dominant.

So we would like my wife to be black owned, but for us it has nothing to do with cuckolding.

That is true for a lot of couples, so you certainly are not alone.

Back