Black Ownership is Not Just About Fucking

Good contract! I have found signing a contract and being 'owned' a big thrill but I think an owner is better when he understands this lifestyle, or has at least looked into it - like Hugeblacksnake and Dsoul on here- if not the 'owner' can be like a kid with a new toy and not understand the full enjoyment of all this.

Black Ownership is Not Just About Fucking

Same black Masters/Owners/Doms may think that ownership of white females and/or their families is all about fucking. However, keeping the females and themselves sexually satisfied (including their submissive psychological needs), is only a part of the responsibilities of a black Master.

A great deal of responsibility goes along with all the fucking. This post is intended to start a long list of comments about what all that responsibility is, for those interested in the M/s or ownership lifestyle.

I’ll start out the list:

The Black Master has a duty to the owned female and/or family to keep them absolutely and 100% safe. That means not only safe from physical harm, but also from disease and financial harm as well. For example, white wife has a job, let’s say in a bank. The bank has a dress code, and Black Master requires that she dress slutty, even at work. She is warned and then fired. Is that proper? Not in my view it isn’t.

IF you are interested in this type of lifestyle, what do YOU think are the additional responsibilities of a Black Master or owner?

ANY owner of a girl does NOT want her fired from any job she has. This country, USA, has many unemployed people. We don't need MORE. What a good owner does is have her dress slutty UNDER her work clothes. I never took the risk of any girl I owned being fired. The owner wants what is best for them BOTH.

Good contract! I have found signing a contract and being 'owned' a big thrill but I think an owner is better when he understands this lifestyle, or has at least looked into it - like Hugeblacksnake and Dsoul on here- if not the 'owner' can be like a kid with a new toy and not understand the full enjoyment of all this.

Do agree with you and see me and you are on the same wavelength and agree with the above wayne - as I said there is alot more to ownship than just a new toy to fuck, it is indeed a lifestyle and something I am fully aware of and have explored over many years and with a few women.. some good some not so good, mostly to with the understanding. I am very picky with who I own and in fact id rather have a less attractive woman but who has the full understanding and respect to a black man and black master/owner than a more sexy lustful one who doesnt have a clue.. It really is the bond between the 2 people much like any other relationship.

Thanks everyone for an extremely interesting conversation... Clearly we're all very open minded people here. As a white guy, the urge to be owned, controlled, dominated is quite overwhelming but also a little scary. I'm conscious of the fact that, if I were cuckolded, I would be completely submissive to my partner and her lovers. I'm worried about the possibility of being exploited (financially) but at the same time, I know that I would do nothing to stop it. Sometimes the extent of the urge to be "owned" is rather scary. Anyway, I was glad to see that as part of this discussion, people have talked about the importance of the responsibilities of the Master.

Thanks everyone for an extremely interesting conversation... Clearly we're all very open minded people here. As a white guy, the urge to be owned, controlled, dominated is quite overwhelming but also a little scary. I'm conscious of the fact that, if I were cuckolded, I would be completely submissive to my partner and her lovers. I'm worried about the possibility of being exploited (financially) but at the same time, I know that I would do nothing to stop it. Sometimes the extent of the urge to be "owned" is rather scary. Anyway, I was glad to see that as part of this discussion, people have talked about the importance of the responsibilities of the Master.
The responsibilities of a master does NOT exhume you of your own responsibilities. Being financially exploited is never good. There is an important dynamic in being owned. On one hand your role is to give pleasure to your master. At the same time it;s about the master giving pleasure to you. You BOTH need to gain.

You will feel abused and rightfully inferior. And I'm not talking about the size of your dick. You will be inferior because you confuse a kink with a personality problem. You seriously think there anything to be gained from being exploited like or that? Or that it is part of a healthy relationship?

This is an amazing thread. If I were married I'd totally enjoy this. I'm 100% straight so I don't want any weird stuff going on but it would be totally sexy to have my wife be owned and to get to sit at the table with her and discuss different ways for her to please him and to hear what they've been up to.

This is an amazing thread. If I were married I'd totally enjoy this. I'm 100% straight so I don't want any weird stuff going on but it would be totally sexy to have my wife be owned and to get to sit at the table with her and discuss different ways for her to please him and to hear what they've been up to.
You're right! My hubby is 100% straight too, but he gets as excited as me about all this. I have been round Owners last two nights, hubby couldnt wait for me to get there and was hurrying me up last night in case I was late! (unless hubbys having an affair while I'm out!), hubby also looks on sexy clothing sites like Sparkling Strawberry to help pick clothes to please Owner and when I moaned about what Owner had done, hubby was on Owners side!
But Im glad hubby happy with all tnis.

You're right! My hubby is 100% straight too, but he gets as excited as me about all this. I have been round Owners last two nights, hubby couldnt wait for me to get there and was hurrying me up last night in case I was late! (unless hubbys having an affair while I'm out!), hubby also looks on sexy clothing sites like Sparkling Strawberry to help pick clothes to please Owner and when I moaned about what Owner had done, hubby was on Owners side!
But Im glad hubby happy with all tnis.

You guys are so lucky and I'm so jealous. I have always had a sexy fantasy about this. Someday I want to marry a woman who is willing to do this.

I want to invite a BBC to stay for a week or weeks in our home. When he comes in he lays down the groud rules. He separates the house into two halves. One for them and one for me. During the week she and I are. It allowed to see eachother. He sleeps in our bed with her while I sleep on the other side. I've prepared myself with everything I need to go to work and live like a guest on my side. While he uses her I stay on my side but I do prepare their meals. I leave them set out on the kitchen table and go back to my side. They can exit and eat without being bothered by me. She gets to fuck, eat, and bond with her owner while I wait on my side.

If I'm good after a few days he will let me come over and see what he's done to her pussy. My instructions are that I'm not allowed to speak to her or make eye contact. I'm naked of course so she can see how hard it's made me and he and I have a conversation about her and what he's done to her as if she is not there. Still no eye contact or words with her. After a while he tells me I'm allowed to make myself cum but I have to walk over and face into the corner. I jerk my cock into the corner until I cum. The whole time she can see me. Then I have to clean up my mess and leave. This happens every so often.

My end goal is to solidify our roles and I want her to start identifying herself as belonging to him and less as my wife. Of course she remains my wife but after this indoctrination period there is a permanent imprint on her about who her pussy really belongs to. After that she remains at his beckon call and she and I work together to make sure she keeps him happy.

Maybe you guys could try it. I'm odd I guess. Sex and cuckolding for me is less about seeing it and more about the mental aspect of things.

Most Black Doms have no idea what they're doing and are just abusers in cheap disguise. Makes me stand out even more. Thank you, inadequate boys.
I agree. I was married once and my wife at the time wanted to be owned too. We found a guy that had a slight BDSM side which she loved. She was a strong willed woman though and needed to be broken to be owned. They would go out on dates we even had an interview process where he laid out rules and punishments if we broke them. Things like sending her home in a chastity belt so she and I could not have sex but when it came down to it he wasn't man enough to take her. Every time she challenged him he backed down. It was very disappointing.

Do agree with you and see me and you are on the same wavelength and agree with the above wayne - as I said there is alot more to ownship than just a new toy to fuck, it is indeed a lifestyle and something I am fully aware of and have explored over many years and with a few women.. some good some not so good, mostly to with the understanding. I am very picky with who I own and in fact id rather have a less attractive woman but who has the full understanding and respect to a black man and black master/owner than a more sexy lustful one who doesnt have a clue.. It really is the bond between the 2 people much like any other relationship.
Fuckin well said.

ChessyMac man, I usually get your satirical commentary but I think your missing the mark on this one.

You guys wont be laughing and thinking its dumb once that '50 shades of Grey' movie comes out and makes it more trendy and mainstream for the Dom/sub (Master/Slave) relationship to be accepted by more people in the general population. Its already happening and I'll relay a story of one personal example in the near future.

Go down to a sex shop ran by a woman in your nearest town and ask her about it for more information and she will tell you the stories of many people in your town who come into their shop discussing about it. The 2014 Master/Slave conference is coming up this August 28th in Rockville, MD. I invite you guys to attend and learn more, I will be there.

Its just a different dynamic of human relationships that is centuries old (see pic below as an example) and you guys are not familiar with based on your comments. If you have nothing constructive to add beyond "its dumb" then you really have nothing beneficial to add to this thread.

Ella and Ann are working out how to do something that they seek in a rationale way and it is something that needs to be addressed and discussed as such on this site.

Ladies please continue and anyone else with something pertinent to add.

stacks_image_471.jpg

Well put bigblackbull76! Some people don't read up before they speak up. Reading is not fundamental, it's strictly mental. I was introduced to the lifestyle back in the late 80's and have been practicing ever since. I was taught by the old guard and still communicate regularly with a gent with 55 years of experience. I have been in several lifestyle relationships, and I am currently in an M/s relationship now and I run a poly house.

Well put bigblackbull76! Some people don't read up before they speak up. Reading is not fundamental, it's strictly mental. I was introduced to the lifestyle back in the late 80's and have been practicing ever since. I was taught by the old guard and still communicate regularly with a gent with 55 years of experience. I have been in several lifestyle relationships, and I am currently in an M/s relationship now and I run a poly house.

Wow thats impressive. I tip my hat to you for such an accomplishment for so long. Thats dedication.

I wrote this because everywhere I go (when I had my own GetHerBlacked website or elsewhere) I come across people who are seriously into ownership. However, what I also discovered that a fairly large number of those interested also didn't understand all the responsibilities that go along with ownership. At one time in my life, I had been owned (sort of) and I was well taken care of This thread is meant to get the juices flowing about what it really means.
I agree with you Ella, the black bull has to reflect an image of self respectability to the outside world, only when he is inside the home he can express to the white family his wild sexual inner beast, otherwise hewill lose. In other words be smart.

In addition, I found a Cuckold contract that may be helpful. I don't know the relationship involving your husband, but never the less, this may provide addition items for you to include in your Ownership Contract.

CUCKOLD MARRIAGE CONTRACT AGREEMENT

This contract forms a binding agreement between the two parties named below in respect to their CUCKOLD MARRIAGE:

THE WIFE_____________________________CUCKOLD HUSBAND ______________________ Without abstention both parties have, by means of performing the CUCKOLD MARRIAGE CONTRACT agrees solemnly to comply with the following set of agreements.

SECTION 1RIGHTS OF THE WIFE

(1.1)* The wife will have the right to have sexual relations with any black man she may choose to do so with.

(1.2)* The number of black men she has sexual relations with is up to the discression of the wife.

(1.3)*The wife has the right to choose which black men she will have sexual relations with.

(1.4)*The cuckold husband cannot back out of this agreement and change his mind about the wife having sexual relations with black men.

(1.5)* The period of the wife having sexual relations with black men is indefinite.

(1.6)*The wife may have sexual relation with black men as much as she may choose.

(1.7)* The wife may have sexual relations with black men where ever she may choose.

(1.8)*The wife has the right to have sexual relations with more than one black man at a time or multiple partners at a time.

(1.9)* The cuckold has the right to be told of any and all sexual relations with black men

SECTION 2DUTIES OF THE CUCKOLD

(2.1)* The cuckold will prepare all items for the wife and her black bull before their meeting.

(2.2)* The cuckold will follow any and all instruction given by the wife and her black bull during their meeting.

(2.3)* The cuckold will help the wife’s black bull achieve erection (orally), if instructed to do so.

(2.4)* The cuckold will orally clean the wife’s vagina after her black bull has finished ejaculating inside her vagina, if instructed to do so.

(2.5)* The cuckold will orally clean the black bull penis after the black bull has finished intercourse with the wife, if instructed to do so.

(2.6)*The cuckold will clean up after the wife and her black bull meeting.

SECTION 3RIGHTS OF THE BLACK BULL

(3.1)* The black bull has the right to the wife’s vagina over the cuckold.

(3.2)* The black bull has the right to deny the cuckold any intercourse with the wife.

(3.3)* The black bull has the right to hold the key to the cuckolds chastity device if he so wishes.

(3.4)* The black bull has the right to impregnate the wife if the wife allows it to happen.

(3.5)* The black bull has the right to humiliate the cuckold as he see fit.

(3.6)* The black bull has the right to give instruction to the cuckold.

(3.7)* The black bull has the right to ejaculate inside the wife’s vagina.

SECTION 4INTERCOURSE

(4.1)* The wife will decide if there is any sexual relations between her and the cuckold.

(4.2)*The cuckold must obey any sexual request made by the wife.

(4.3)* The cuckold is responsible for all cleaning of any and all sex toys.

(4.4)* The cuckold may not ask for sexual relations from the wife, the wife will determine when sexual relations will be given to the cuckold.

(4.5)*The wife will determine when the cuckold will be allowed to ejaculate.

(4.6)* Te cuckold will not be allowed to have sexual intercourse more than twice a month with the wife (for the cuckold’s health reasons).

(4.7)* The cuckold must wear a condom and never ejaculate inside the wife’s vagina whenever he does have intercourse with the wife.

(4.8)* The cuckold must dispose of at all times any of his ejaculate by flushing it down the toilet or anywhere else wife requests including eating eat.

SECTION 5CHASTITY ENFORCEMENT

(5.1)*The cuckold must wear his chastity device at all times unless approved by the wife.

(5.2)*The wife will hold the key to the chastity device unless permission is given to the black bull by the wife to hold the key.

(5.3)*The emergency back up keys for the chastity device will be locked in a safe box and the wife will hold the key to the safe box also.

(5.4)*The wife will unlock the chastity device only when it is time for the two sexual intercourse times and or the other ejaculation times.

(5.5)* Punishment for not wearing the chastity device will be no sexual intercourse or any ejaculation for one month.

SECTION 6OWNERSHIP RIGHTS

(6.1)*The cuckold is property of the wife.

(6.2)*The cuckold will wear his slave bar coded tags at all times.

(6.3)*The cuckold will wear his cuckold T-shirt whenever instructed to do so by the wife.

(6.4)*The cuckold will wear women’s panties at all times whenever he is not at work.

(6.5)*The cuckold will not argue with the wife

(6.6)*The cuckold will not raise his voice to the wife.

(6.7)*The cuckold will not criticize the wife.

(6.8)*The cuckold will not break any promise to the wife.

(6.9)*The cuckold must always submit to the wife.

(6.9a)*The cuckold will not hide anything from the wife.(6.9b)*The cuckold will not tell any friend or family member of the wife and her sexual relations with black men.

SECTION 7PUNISHMENTS

(7.1)*All punishments will be the right of the wife.

(7.2)*All punishments will be determined by the wife.

(7.3)*Punishments can be any or all of the following:

(7.3A) Extra household duties. (7.3B) Longer times of wearing chastity device without sexual Intercourse or ejaculation. (7.3C) Not being told that wife is having sexual relations with BLACK Men ( CHEATING ). (7.4D) Wife showing pictures or telling cuckold’s friends or co- Workers about his chastity device or about their cuckold Marriage and wife’s sexual relations with black men. (7.5E) Humiliation

SECTION 8HUMILIATION

(8.1)* Wife telling cuckold in front of black bull how small cuckold penis is.

(8.2)*Wife telling the cuckold what a lousy lover he is and how wonderful her black bull is.

(8.3)*The wife always comparing the superiority of black men to cuckold.

(8.4)*The wife laughing at the size of the cuckold’s penis.

(8.5)*The wife reminding the cuckold of how less of a man he is for having a small penis and having enough seed to impregnate her.

(8.6)*The cuckold must accept all humiliation without getting angry or disappointed.

(8.7)*The cuckold will get a vasectomy if instructed to do so by the wife or the black bull.

(8.8)* The cuckold will wear women’s panties whenever instructed to do so by the wife.

The aforementioned agreements will take effect from the date of the CUCKOLD HUSBAND MARRIAGE CONTRACT signing. All agreements are to start on this day. This contract is legal furthermore the CUCKOLD HUSBAND cannot take any legal action in a court of law against THE WIFE for any of these agreements including having sexual relations outside of this marriage.

THE WIFE ____________________________DATE ________________

CUCKOLD HUSBAND_________________________DATE _________________

WITNESS ________________________________DATE __________________

I absolutely love the terms of the Cuckold Marriage Contract. It is clear and unambiguous. I am going to get my submissive husband and my black bull to sign it with me.

This is a very interesting topic, I myself have been on the scene almost 10 years and have trained and owned a number or willing white women and couples, it is the ultimate pleasure and release for a black dom and also the couples themselves. Totally agree it is not only about sex, or just the physical it is true ownership, of the body and mind, in fact is the mind and control over the sex itself in alot of case. I also agree it is a masters reponsibilty to protect his woman,slut,bitch,pet,slave but of course we all know in the reality of day to day life , both need to honour certain aspects and where somethings in reality arnt able to maintain.. job.. usual friends etc.

I have managed to get hold of a basic BLACK COCK AGREEMENT contract, a standard one I have seen used over the years .. not all I agree with but most is to the point ;

THE BLACK COCK AGREEMENT

We want to hear from all the white girls who love black cock already or who are ready to see why so many girls agree with what they say, “Once you go black you will never go back!”

All BBC Girls Club candidates must fill this form out and submit it to us via the website.

The Black Cock Agreement / Contract for all White Females

I, agree to the following rules, and will adhere to them faithfully:

I will submit myself mind, body and soul fully to Big Black Cocks (BBC) as often as possible from now on and for the rest of my life in all of the following ways, as well as those not listed.

1. You are no longer dressing for yourself. You are no longer dressing for your husband. You are no longer dressing for other women, as most women are prone to do. You are dressing for other men, black men. You are dressing to attract and please black men. You will dress the part always. I agree that I will, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, dress in the absolute sexiest clothing with which I can get away with, depending on the circumstances. When at work, I will wear the sexiest clothing allowed by my employer, for example. When at a restaurant, out shopping, visiting friends or family, at school or college, at sporting events, going to movies, out clubbing or dancing or even at church, etc., I will wear revealing short mini skirts or dresses, and low cut tops, see through when possible. I will rarely wear pants or jeans unless they are skin tight, low raise hip huggers or spandex. When I do wear pants, they MUST be tight and show camel toe. My normal clothing, however, will be sexy short skirts (or dresses), and sexy, revealing tops.

Note: Dressing to please and attract black men takes more time and work but it will pay off tremendously in amount of attention you receive and how it affects your attitude. You should always keep in mind what the men you are trying to attract will probably like but in general follow this simple rule when choosing what to wear: Think dress first, skirt second and pants only as a last resort. This will be a radical change for many women but it’s important to remember that most men (and virtually all black men) prefer their women in dresses as opposed to pants. Dresses and skirts are sexier to most men and they provide easier access in erotic situations. Until I started this lifestyle, I wore pants the great majority of the time but it’s rare now that I step into a public situation when I am not in a dress or skirt. You never know when you will have the opportunity to attract that certain man and you need to be dressed for the opportunity when it comes. The good news is that the lifestyle will probably makes you feel like dressing up more and the more you wear dresses and skirts, the more you will find yourself wanting to.

2. I will do my hair and makeup to look the absolute sexiest and sluttish I can get away with, depending on the circumstances. I will keep my fingernails long and painted as well as my toenails. I will wear lips stick and lip-gloss 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

Note: Apply and reapply lipstick. The men want to see signs that you can’t wait to suck their cocks and lipstick is a great way to send that signal. Bright Reds and pinks are best, and really the brighter the red the better. Lick your lips often in public.

3. I will fuck delicious, beautiful, BBC as often as possible from now on. As a white slut for black cocks, I agree to never say no to any sexual advances from any black man that wants me. I further agree to never say no to any and all sex acts a black man may want to do with me or to me.

4. I will inform any and all Black Males I suck or fuck that I have signed this Black Cock Agreement and will present him with a copy on demand. I further agree to frame and post a copy of this Black Cock Agreement in my bedroom as near to my bed as possible and in a clearly visible area for all to see.

5. I will suck and fuck all Black Males eagerly and will enthusiastically service my partner’s Black Friends, school friends, work or business associates, or any other black male as directed. I further agree to submit to any and all black males directions to have sex with other females with our regard to my own sexual orientation. I will enthusiastically service such females as direct with out any limits at all.

6. I will suck white males ONLY when it is absolutely necessary, such as for the sake of a relationship or as a reward, but I will try to avoid sucking white males whenever possible. When I must suck white cocks, I will not swallow the cum, and will spit it out unless directed by a black male to swallow it. I WILL always swallow cum from sucking Black Cocks.

7. I will not fuck white males, even if I am married to a white male unless directed to do so by a black male. All white males, even my husband must use a condom when fucking me, and there must be no risk of a white males cum entering my cunt or ass ever unless directed to do so by a black male. .

8. I agree that I will never ask or expect a black male to use a condom with me. I will happily allow all black males to cum inside my cunt, even when I am fertile and may get pregnant.

9. I acknowledges that since I actively desires to engage in relationships with black males where I am used sexually by superior Black men I agrees to release any and all black males, including my Owner if applicable, who may possibly impregnate me during sexual encounters, from all financial liability. I also agree that in any situation where multiple superior black males may be responsible for the pregnancy, I will forgo any paternity tests, or similar tests, that may be used to identify the *******. Furthermore, I agree to extend both the release of financial paternal liability, and paternal identification, beyond the term of this contract and agree to not actively pursue paternal financial support or identification for a period of no less than eighteen (18) years after the termination of this contract.

10. I will respectfully and humbly address any and all black men as “Sir” and any and all Black women as “Ma’am”, or any other title that the I am directed to use by them.

11. I will answer and respond, without hesitation or trepidation, to the names “whore”, “slut”, “bitch”, “cunt”, or any other name or combination thereof, that the any and all black males may call me, in public or when alone.

12. I will NOT wear panties, except when it is necessary, such as around the time of my period, or when it is ABSOLUTELY essential for anotherLEGITIMATE reason. Such reasons will be very rare. When I do wear panties, they will be very sexy and tiny, such as lacy or very sheer thongs or G-strings

13. I agree that it is an obligation on my part to encourage other white females (“white” includes Asian, Hispanic, etc.) to go Black. This includes my mom, any sisters, daughters or other female family members, friends, daughters friends, women I just met, girls I work with or go to school with, etc. I also agree that I will do my best to have other white females sign an agreement similar to this one, includes my mom, any sisters, daughters or other female family members, friends, daughters friends, women I just met, girls I work with or go to school with, etc.

14. I will be nude in my house at all times, unless there is a very good and legitimate reason not to be, such as the presence of others who would vehemently object or are *******. To the greatest extent possible, nudism will become my lifestyle at home. I will also be totally nude when in the presence of black males at their homes or apartments, unless directed by them to say in my sexy closes. .

15. I agree that, when sitting while in the presence of black males, I will keep my legs spread wide apart to indicate my availability.

16. I will keep my cunt cleanly and smoothly shaved at all times (no hair whatsoever) unless otherwise directed by a black male, and I will use lotions and powders to help ensure I am always fragrant and fresh.

17. I agree to have a dirty mouth in the presence of all black males. I will use only graphic words such as “fuck” (not “sex” or “making love”), “cunt” (not “vagina” or “pussy”), “cock” (when describing Black Cocks). White penises should be described as “dicks” or “pee-pees” and other such terms), “asshole” (not “anus” or “butt,” such as when saying, “Fuck my asshole.”) These are examples only. Such graphic terms should be used at all times rather than the mild terms.

18. If married, I will suck and fuck my husband as little as possible and follow all limits set above. I will watch INTERRACIAL porn with him, and refuse to watch any porn that contains white dicks fucking white women. If your husband continues to watch porn featuring non-interracial sex acts you will with hold all sexual attention from him until this changes.

19. I will only use or allow to be used on me big black cock shaped dildo, unless otherwise directed by a black male. I also agree to allow all such big black cock shaped dildo to be used on and in my cunt, ass and mouth with out limit. A black cock slut should not be using dildos less than 1.75 inches thick & should easily be able to take 2 inches in thickness if the need arises. Also dildo’s should be a minimum of 8 inches in length.

20. I will keep my body free of any additional blemishes, such as tattoos or other markings, EXCEPT that a tattoo on the lower back (just slightly above the waistline) that says “Black Cocks Only,” or “Black Cock Slut,” is fully acceptable. Tattoos on or near the cunt are only acceptable if they say Black Owned or depict the Queen of Spades symbol. Piercings of the nipples, and or piercing of the clit, hood or inner labia, or cunt lips are also acceptable.

21. Any bikini that I wear, such as to a party or public pool were total nudity is not permissible, MUST be extremely brief and as sexy and revealing as legally possible. Very sheer G-strings are the best.

22. None of the above indicates that I will engage in any activity that may be illegal in my area.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have caused this agreement to be written and executed. The signing of this agreement by me, (I,) , constitutes my full understanding that this is a legal and binding contract on me.

I further states that I, , being of sound mind and of legal age (18) to enter into a voluntary and legally binding agreement / contract, do hereby proclaim that I have read and understand this contract in its entirety, and that I agree to abide by and comply with all the tenets, conditions, and provisions contained within. I further acknowledge that I believe, with no uncertainty or doubt, that the Black race is biologically superior to the white race, and that I, as a white female, am biologically conditioned to be used by all superior Black Males and superior Black Females for his or her own sexual enjoyment and entertainment. I therefore agree to this contract in its entirety and agree to take full responsibility and be held financially responsibilities that may come from it, having agreed to this without any reservation, and having signed under my own free will and without any duress.

Furthermore by accepting this agreement, I acknowledge that I understand all aspects of this agreement / contract. This contract agreement shall be binding upon me for life.

That is a very serious commitment indeed WOW

Back