Black-only, for real?

I’m not married and never have been. I was until a couple years ago... exclusively BLACK ONLY. I have biracial *******. Until I met Mr. ILBBCFUN I was unaware that there was this segment of things, where white guys found IR hot and a turn on. Most white guys I ever encountered were the EXACT OPPOSITE. He is very much an Alpha to me and I ABSOLUTELY enjoy our sex life. I’m not giving that up. But, I also enjoy sex with an Alpha dominant type BBC. So aside from Mr. ILBBCFUN, I’m gonna be black only still, in that sense. As long as he loves it and enjoys that I enjoy it and it makes our sex life and relationship better and more enjoyable, that will be how it is.

I’m not married and never have been. I was until a couple years ago... exclusively BLACK ONLY. I have biracial *******. Until I met Mr. ILBBCFUN I was unaware that there was this segment of things, where white guys found IR hot and a turn on. Most white guys I ever encountered were the EXACT OPPOSITE. He is very much an Alpha to me and I ABSOLUTELY enjoy our sex life. I’m not giving that up. But, I also enjoy sex with an Alpha dominant type BBC. So aside from Mr. ILBBCFUN, I’m gonna be black only still, in that sense. As long as he loves it and enjoys that I enjoy it and it makes our sex life and relationship better and more enjoyable, that will be how it is.
a perfectly matched couple is a wonderful thing and you appear to be just that
keep on making and playing sweet music together.

I tried going black only and it lasted about a minute. Me and husband are too horny for each other and it's a huge turn on when my husband reclaims me. But that being said my body belongs to my bull. I'm addicted to BBC and I love it.
you my girl have the UNIQUE opportunity to enjoy the best of both worlds
a beautiful observation for us guys to enjoy
thank you for sharing and keep making the most of your opportunities

I tried going black only and it lasted about a minute. Me and husband are too horny for each other and it's a huge turn on when my husband reclaims me. But that being said my body belongs to my bull. I'm addicted to BBC and I love it.
Would love to hear your story. I want my wife to be blacked.

Back