Black-only, for real?

I've been black only for about a month now. I love it, but I don't think it's going to be permanent. I love making love to my boyfriend and we don't want to lose that physical connection. But it's a fun thing right now :)
Not to dismiss the cuck lifestyle you can change to swinging.

I tried going black only and it lasted about a minute. Me and husband are too horny for each other and it's a huge turn on when my husband reclaims me. But that being said my body belongs to my bull. I'm addicted to BBC and I love it.
You look amazing with Black Men!!! I Love and I’m so jealous of your tattoo!!!

Reading this thread brings up a question that I have anytime I see cuckhold couples because I just don't see the point.. If you're not sexually interested in someone why marry them?

I see it all the time in threads on Fet, reddit and now here talking about how these women are "black only" or only attracted to black men, yet they have white husbands - what? For one thing, if you have now or have ever in the past had partners of other races you're not black only.. For another, to me that sends the message that you think black men are good enough to fuck but not build something real with.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not trying to judge and I'm not trying to kink shame, but at least with other kinks I can understand the appeal but this one just totally escapes me.

You say you want black men only.. But you keep a white guy around for what? Emotional support? To raise a family? Why can't you get all of that with a black partner?

I just flat don't get it..

Last edited:
Hello we are the same but only a few months in I have been seeing a fabulous Bull for a few months now after doing the same swingers clubs but not getting really what I want and need from white cocks we then went to a few BMFC nights which I really enjoyed and got the taste for BBC I thought to myself this is what I want. I met my new Bull at one of these events and now he owns me . We meet up once or twice a week and I totally surrender to him . He’s training my husband in being the cuckold and he has totally band him from entering me . I’m really enjoying my self and can’t wait to be his slut more and more
VERY HOT.

I'm single, slutty, and intend to stay that way for a while... in an attempt to make up for the wasted years with my small-dick mechanical vanilla-sex ex husband. Black men hold a special allure, especially those who walk their talk. But I must admit to also feeling weak in the knees for burly hairy thick dick Mexican men. Rabidly horny, dirty talkers... at least the one's I've been with.

Reading this thread brings up a question that I have anytime I see cuckhold couples because I just don't see the point.. If you're not sexually interested in someone why marry them?

I see it all the time in threads on Fet, reddit and now here talking about how these women are "black only" or only attracted to black men, yet they have white husbands - what? For one thing, if you have now or have ever in the past had partners of other races you're not black only.. For another, to me that sends the message that you think black men are good enough to fuck but not build something real with.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not trying to judge and I'm not trying to kink shame, but at least with other kinks I can understand the appeal but this one just totally escapes me.

You say you want black men only.. But you keep a white guy around for what? Emotional support? To raise a family? Why can't you get all of that with a black partner?

I just flat don't get it..
Not everyone goes into their marriage in a cuckold relationship. For us, we were monogamous when we dated and for the first few years of marriage, eventually we started swinging which led to cuckolding which eventually led to me being black only. My husband loves our lifestyle and feels that being a cuckold is a natural fit for him. My preference for sexual partners are black men, but for all my other needs my husband is the perfect man for me.

Not everyone goes into their marriage in a cuckold relationship. For us, we were monogamous when we dated and for the first few years of marriage, eventually we started swinging which led to cuckolding which eventually led to me being black only. My husband loves our lifestyle and feels that being a cuckold is a natural fit for him. My preference for sexual partners are black men, but for all my other needs my husband is the perfect man for me.
That brings up my exact point once again without really answering anything lol if your preference is for black men, why didn't you marry a black man to begin with?

I get that most marriages evolve gradually but most people don't evolve into their physical attraction.. I've known since puberty who I found physically attractive and dated accordingly. So my question is why marry someone who's so contrary to that?

And if you're married to a white guy, you can't be black only. That's like saying "I'm a vegetarian - I only eat plants - but I eat red meat at home", it negates the “only“ part..

Cuckholding is not for me on so many levels but the part that rubs me the wrong way above all else is the way it objectifies black men and reduces them to a fetish. Good enough to use for sex, but not worthy of a real relationship. That's my main issue with it and all these women claiming "black only".

In every relationship you have… whether it’s online or offline… life is full of challenges n storms, either you are going into storm ⛈, or going out of it every day n every time.

Whatever you do, never let anyone talk to you to leave your family, your husband, or your children for the sake of black men, or this lustful lifestyle.

It’s always right to do right. It is never wrong to do right. It is never right to do wrong.”

Yet in the world in which we live today, morality is such a relative term. People say, “Well, that’s fine and good for you, but don’t impose your morals on me.” And we’ve fallen into an era of moral relativism unlike any our nation has ever seen.

What’s right is right! And under God, His people must take decisive action and stand by what He says is true. If your position is of God, stay with it, because it will never fail. And while the world will go back and forth like the waves of the sea, God’s truth remains planted firmly.

I may NOT agree with your lifestyle, but stay with your husband, he is your partner n your family. Marrying or going out with someone based on skin color, or for any other reasons just for your sexual lust, it’s like icing on a cake 🎂 that won’t last long.

I know a true wife/ woman wants a man who understands her. She wants a husband who will undergird her with emotional, spiritual, and physical support. So men, love your wives in such a self-giving way that they get that. When you do, your marriage will flourish and be filled with God’s blessings!

HUSBANDS, LOVE YOUR WIVES BY MEETING THEIR NEEDS FOR EMOTIONAL, SPIRITUAL, AND PHYSICAL SUPPORT.

Back