Black-only, for real?

Good girl.

Lots of white boys like me, when we see a hot white girl, that is the first thing our beta minds think about, Does she like Black Dick?

We don't think, I'd like to ball with her, because we know we wouldn't even get a chance.

Black only is the ultimate.
Well if the girl is age 20s or late teens, most likely she likes black dick, maybe like 89 or 90 percent. Many are black only and most of the rest do some black. Ones who don't are usual real sheltered by their mom and dad, don't get much chance to do black guys.

That brings up my exact point once again without really answering anything lol if your preference is for black men, why didn't you marry a black man to begin with?

I get that most marriages evolve gradually but most people don't evolve into their physical attraction.. I've known since puberty who I found physically attractive and dated accordingly. So my question is why marry someone who's so contrary to that?

And if you're married to a white guy, you can't be black only. That's like saying "I'm a vegetarian - I only eat plants - but I eat red meat at home", it negates the “only“ part..

Cuckholding is not for me on so many levels but the part that rubs me the wrong way above all else is the way it objectifies black men and reduces them to a fetish. Good enough to use for sex, but not worthy of a real relationship. That's my main issue with it and all these women claiming "black only".
I am "black only" because I only fuck black men, my hubby is impotent and in chastity so I haven't had traditional sex with him in years. As to objectification, that is a dumb argument, this is a lifestyle choice for us and for my partners, we are all adults and everyone knows the score.

Well if the girl is age 20s or late teens, most likely she likes black dick, maybe like 89 or 90 percent. Many are black only and most of the rest do some black. Ones who don't are usual real sheltered by their mom and dad, don't get much chance to do black guys.
Oooh that's hot. When I first found how hot BBC/white woman is 30 years ago, some girls went Black, but now most do.
I love it.
It's the future.

Cuckholding is not for me on so many levels but the part that rubs me the wrong way above all else is the way it objectifies black men and reduces them to a fetish. Good enough to use for sex, but not worthy of a real relationship. That's my main issue with it and all these women claiming "black only".

I couldn't agree more! I get really annoyed with the number of times I'm asked how many black men I've slept with... or even worse... "how many black dicks have you had?" They assume it's all about dick. They can't seem to fathom that someone like me is actually more interested in the MAN than I am in his dick. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy that part, but I don't get the point of reducing a man to nothing more than a penis. Black men are human beings with thoughts and feelings just like everyone else... and *absolutely* worthy of a real relationship including marriage. I'm the kind of person that needs to feel a connection and some level of trust with a guy before I'll sleep with him. Even if it doesn't develop into a "real relationship," I can at least *hope* that he doesn't just think of me as nothing but holes to stick his dick into.

I couldn't agree more! I get really annoyed with the number of times I'm asked how many black men I've slept with... or even worse... "how many black dicks have you had?" They assume it's all about dick. They can't seem to fathom that someone like me is actually more interested in the MAN than I am in his dick. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy that part, but I don't get the point of reducing a man to nothing more than a penis. Black men are human beings with thoughts and feelings just like everyone else... and *absolutely* worthy of a real relationship including marriage. I'm the kind of person that needs to feel a connection and some level of trust with a guy before I'll sleep with him. Even if it doesn't develop into a "real relationship," I can at least *hope* that he doesn't just think of me as nothing but holes to stick his dick into.
Thank you for that post

We're on the same page with this.

You won't find me referring to "bbc" anywhere because I have no interest in reducing someone to their genitals. My partners are human beings with a lot more to offer than just their dicks, otherwise they wouldn't be my partners since I have zero interest in such one dimensional encounters. If I just want a big dick in me I have a whole collection of silicone ones - and they vibrate lol

As far as objectification being a dumb argument, as someone who has dated, loved and had many full relationships with black men, I disagree. All the bull/bbc/race play ******* can be harmful. Yes we're all adults, and people can choose to have casual, disconnected sex but when you come up thinking all you're seen as is a sex prop, it definitely does damage. Just because some people decide to lean in to that role and use it to get sex doesn't mean it isn't harmful.

You won't find me referring to "bbc" anywhere because I have no interest in reducing someone to their genitals. My partners are human beings with a lot more to offer than just their dicks, otherwise they wouldn't be my partners since I have zero interest in such one dimensional encounters. If I just want a big dick in me I have a whole collection of silicone ones - and they vibrate lol

YES!!! I'm the same way. You'll never hear me refer to a guy as a "BBC" or a "black bull" either. "Lifestyle" or not, reducing people to a thing is dehumanizing. Just because I date black men doesn't automatically mean I'm a "black cock slut" or a "BBC whore" or a "hot wife" or whatever other "thing" I'm supposedly labeled with because of it. What my partners and I like to do together in private and in our own time is between us and doesn't define who we are as human beings.

P.S. - I have a nice collection of big silicone "dicks" too! And a magic wand to go with! Whew!! lol

YES!!! I'm the same way. You'll never hear me refer to a guy as a "BBC" or a "black bull" either. "Lifestyle" or not, reducing people to a thing is dehumanizing. Just because I date black men doesn't automatically mean I'm a "black cock slut" or a "BBC whore" or a "hot wife" or whatever other "thing" I'm supposedly labeled with because of it. What my partners and I like to do together in private and in our own time is between us and doesn't define who we are as human beings.

P.S. - I have a nice collection of big silicone "dicks" too! And a magic wand to go with! Whew!! lol

I totally agree with what you say here. Too many people assume we are “sluts” just because we choose black me as our lovers and that’s crazy to me. Do they not understand that’s just my preference, no different than a man who prefers blonds or brunettes. It’s just our preference and the one who call us sluts, just don’t get it.. I’m married to a black man and it’s not only insulting to hear someone calling me a slut but he doesn’t take it lightly either..

We’re in this situation, but I’ve given up with my husband for other reasons and, on top of that, I can’t tell you if this situation will last forever. What I can say right now is that I’m not interested to dating white guys, so in a certain way I’m “black only”....

Back