Black-only, for real?

Ladies, I appreciate your candor. For those planning to be “black only”, do you ever wonder what enjoyment your husband is getting out of this? Do you assume that he’s getting enough pleasure through the lifestyle?

I know you guys still love your husband, so I know you want your husband to be sexually satisfied - but if it’s not you then how does this happen?

Hubby was never a stud so he made up for it in other ways. We did a lot of swinging, so I had over 100 white guys, and many were not very good. I did not know what a multiple squirting orgasm was until my first black man. He wore me out! The next morning I told hubby, no more white penis. He was actually relieved that he did not have to compete with BBC. That was 14 years ago, and still black only.
View media item 242652

Ive been black only for many years now!My husband understands and encourages my choice and we've been married 22 years now!I love my husband deeply but my lovers do so much that he cant and they take me physically way over the top!I have many lovers and some deeply intimate relationships and a boyfriend that I love very much but my husband is my husband.

I am exclusively Black only. I do not have sex with my hubby at all. This is a choice we made together. We didn't do it overnight. We took our time and talked about it before me going Black only. I have been Black only for a while now.
What functional male would voluntarily give up sex with his wife so others can fuck her? Thats not normal wiring for a human being. Has to be more underlying issues.

Ive been black only for many years now!My husband understands and encourages my choice and we've been married 22 years now!I love my husband deeply but my lovers do so much that he cant and they take me physically way over the top!I have many lovers and some deeply intimate relationships and a boyfriend that I love very much but my husband is my husband.
So your just a selfish all about your pleasure person. Wow what a great wife you are!!!!!

Back