Black men, why don't you marry a white woman?

Why black men don’t marry white women

• Cultural differences

Votes: 71 24.6%
  • Lack of kinship/bond/lack of affinity

Votes: 29 10.0%
  • Wanting full black ******* as opposed to mixed race *******

Votes: 39 13.5%
  • Peer pressure from family/society to stick to black women

Votes: 35 12.1%
  • Lack of access to the type of white women you want

Votes: 54 18.7%
  • I never thought about marrying a white woman

Votes: 26 9.0%
  • We are marrying white women!

Votes: 82 28.4%
  • I’m just more attracted to my own race

Votes: 32 11.1%
  • I don’t care about race, I care about love.

Votes: 71 24.6%
  • The belief that white women only want black men for money

Votes: 15 5.2%

• Total voters
A bunch of fake unverified, emotional, gynocrats in here!

The biggest reason why gynocratic male feminists are a bunch of weirdos is men are usually realists and are pragmatic but when it comes to truth, facts, data, and statistics gynocratic male feminists are just as sensitive and delusional as the women who's ass they kiss and follow behind not realizing that none of the ass kissing and pandering that they do will ever make them selective males in the sight of the women they want validation from the most!

A joke just like your soft ass political party who will soon have us at war!🤦‍♂️

What he said is 100% percent true and factual!

.According to the data black women in America have had more the 19 million abortions and change!

.They are statistically most like to have an abortion.

.The black community in America would be at least a 3rd larger if not for the abortions.

.6 million Jews died in the the holocaust and 19 plus million babies died by abortion in the black community 3x the holocaust!🤦‍♂️

Women hate statistics. Stick to emotions, bruh 😂

Are you okay 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

@BlackCuckquean

Well, since you seem to be blatantly ignoring the obvious

I'll explain it in terms, so that you can understand

The most important aspect of why high value, high earning afro american men have chosen to date, marry Hispanic, Mexican women

Is because those amazing women are feminine

Then, after that, they're submissive, non argumentative, cordial, raised in traditional family units by their mothers, aunts, and have been raised to understand, embrace the importance that the nuclear family unit supercedes everything else

They have a natural beauty that cannot be matched, the vast majority of those traditional women are domesticated

They're able to grow their own long beautiful hair

High earning, high value, high quality afro american men interested in pursuing something serious, long-term, or marriage with women who are located from Mexico, down to Honduras
This you?

I was married to a white woman (german). I married the wrong damn one. Anyway, now married to a black woman, but if circumstances were different, I would still marry a white woman. It's more about love and mutual things in common. I'd marry any race as long as we were compatible and shared a lot of the same interests.

I’m into white women who aren’t urbanized… I can date a black or latina or even Asian woman for that… I don’t want a woman who assimilates into black culture… if she likes cowgirl boots and country I want her to like that don’t switch up into rap and other things…i wanna date a white woman who you look at and say “she definitely would vote for trump or a republican“ even if she doesn’t… it’s hard to explain but I don’t want a white woman who tries to hard to appeal to black culture…I also don’t know what white culture is, there is stereotypes (not liking seasoned food. Entitlement, etc) that I think would be an issue. I follow some interaction couples online and the woman always tries to blackify herself… I find that to be a turn off

I was married to a white woman (german). I married the wrong damn one. Anyway, now married to a black woman, but if circumstances were different, I would still marry a white woman. It's more about love and mutual things in common. I'd marry any race as long as we were compatible and shared a lot of the same interests.
So if you could pick, your first choice would be a white woman?

I’m into white women who aren’t urbanized… I can date a black or latina or even Asian woman for that… I don’t want a woman who assimilates into black culture… if she likes cowgirl boots and country I want her to like that don’t switch up into rap and other things…i wanna date a white woman who you look at and say “she definitely would vote for trump or a republican“ even if she doesn’t… it’s hard to explain but I don’t want a white woman who tries to hard to appeal to black culture…I also don’t know what white culture is, there is stereotypes (not liking seasoned food. Entitlement, etc) that I think would be an issue. I follow some interaction couples online and the woman always tries to blackify herself… I find that to be a turn off
White girls that try to copy us (wearing braids, getting nasty looking lip injections to get fuller lips and blackfishing to make their skin darker) are so cringe.

You prove my points. Too many Black Men are programmed to perform at such a low level that when they hear something better from another Black Man that they think he’s white. Lmaoooo

I’ll tell you a secret: all I’m doing is rekindling that fire that we had post civil war. We didn’t act like ninjas from the end of the civil war up until the creation of the welfare state. We carried ourselves with prestige. We worked to achieve status here in America. We didn’t beg for jobs back then. We CREATED them. We got our hands dirty and went to work. I’m a staunch advocate of the Booker T Washington Mentality.
I like that way of thinking 🤔 @Red Pharaoh!!!

Whether that's True or not falls squarely on the shoulders of the Woman. 🤷🏾‍♂️
I can honestly say that talking to other men of my caliber and peer group... most men WANT to be MARRIED.
but women have to be both available and willing to get married. It's not like Men can ******* a woman to marry them
I can only talk from previous and current dating experiences in a predominantly yt area😒. Sadly a lot of men think they are ready/want to be married but the reality is different. If you have been married before and happy doing your own thing it’s hard to give it up to someone who wants a mom.

Australian men are fkn useless , emotionally stunted, misogynistic dicks that want a skinny blonde with tits. Racist and don’t even know it with travel to Bali and Thailand getting shitfaced being their travel. A lot of men here forget how to help at home when they get a partner. That’s what they think marriage is, free domestic labor and sex on tap, I honestly think they hate women , they just like pussy .These days women more ‘want” a partner than “need” one. I want a man who matches MY caliber. Sadly -all your teeth, good hygiene a job ,own car and a drive to build something is to high a bar here…I’d move to America except, it’s America. Fun to visit but not to live.

I can only talk from previous and current dating experiences in a predominantly yt area😒. Sadly a lot of men think they are ready/want to be married but the reality is different. If you have been married before and happy doing your own thing it’s hard to give it up to someone who wants a mom.

Australian men are fkn useless , emotionally stunted, misogynistic dicks that want a skinny blonde with tits. Racist and don’t even know it with travel to Bali and Thailand getting shitfaced being their travel. A lot of men here forget how to help at home when they get a partner. That’s what they think marriage is, free domestic labor and sex on tap, I honestly think they hate women , they just like pussy .These days women more ‘want” a partner than “need” one. I want a man who matches MY caliber. Sadly -all your teeth, good hygiene a job ,own car and a drive to build something is to high a bar here…I’d move to America except, it’s America. Fun to visit but not to live.

I hear you, and your personal experience is validated 👍🏾

But You skipped right past the part where I said "men of MY caliber and peer group".

I was referring to men like myself, who are mature and accomplished in life. I've been married before and I have children that I'm raising/have raised successfully.

What You described is a modern 'Man-childd'.

But also ladies here's a NEWSFLASH⚡ ...you will ATTRACT the level You are on.

If you can't quite find a quality man you need to start looking in the mirror... because if you are a quality woman you WILL attract a quality man.

I hear you, and your personal experience is validated 👍🏾

But You skipped right past the part where I said "men of MY caliber and peer group".

I was referring to men like myself, who are mature and accomplished in life. I've been married before and I have children that I'm raising/have raised successfully.

What You described is a modern 'Man-childd'.

But also ladies here's a NEWSFLASH⚡ ...you will ATTRACT the level You are on.

If you can't quite find a quality man you need to start looking in the mirror... because if you are a quality woman you WILL attract a quality man.
I’m echoing what you said in relation to caliber(just on a female side) it’s important when you’re emotionally secure and not afraid to work on things that your energy is returned. You put the work in why should you do double the load, especially if someone doesn’t want to be your equal.

sadly man baby is a great description of the current Australian male. Our current femacide rates reflect what happens when they are told no. Meanwhile I’ll just watch from over there😂

thanks for the discussion.

Back