Black men, why don't you marry a white woman?

Why black men don’t marry white women

• Cultural differences

Votes: 71 24.6%
  • Lack of kinship/bond/lack of affinity

Votes: 29 10.0%
  • Wanting full black ******* as opposed to mixed race *******

Votes: 39 13.5%
  • Peer pressure from family/society to stick to black women

Votes: 35 12.1%
  • Lack of access to the type of white women you want

Votes: 54 18.7%
  • I never thought about marrying a white woman

Votes: 26 9.0%
  • We are marrying white women!

Votes: 82 28.4%
  • I’m just more attracted to my own race

Votes: 32 11.1%
  • I don’t care about race, I care about love.

Votes: 71 24.6%
  • The belief that white women only want black men for money

Votes: 15 5.2%

• Total voters
You’re 100% right. I just hate the fuck that I’m literally being attacked by black men because I’m black 🤦🏾‍♀️
Simply put: the guys that are attacking you on this thread CANNOT marry white women because they can’t pull the Top Shelf types. They can’t fulfill the criteria that I laid out earlier on this thread and that’s exactly why they are in their feelings.

This is a spin off thread based on the other thread about why white women don’t marry black men. It seems like most of you don’t understand this basic fact- men are the gatekeepers of marriage not women. Men decide who they want to marry, men decide who they want to propose to.

Women are the gatekeepers of sex. But marriage? The power is in the men’s hands. If you feel like BM and WW aren’t getting married, you should be asking the men why.

So to the black men here, you enjoy fucking white women. But why aren’t you marrying them?

I never replied directly to you but I did reply to the statistics.

This question only carries weight on this particular website because this is a FETISH website not really a DATING Website.

I know a lot of black men who are actually married to white women. The thing is most of them are NOT going to hang out on this website. This is geared more towards white wives and cuckolding.

Ask this question on YouTube or Pinterest and you'll get a whole bunch of different answers. I'm not even being facetious, there are entire Pinterest Pages specifically for mixed marriages black men with non black women.

As I said before, I married a white/Other mixed woman and we have ******* together so I'm one of the guys who falls into those statistics 👍🏾

I never replied directly to you but I did reply to the statistics.

This question only carries weight on this particular website because this is a FETISH website not really a DATING Website.

I know a lot of black men who are actually married to white women. The thing is most of them are NOT going to hang out on this website. This is geared more towards white wives and cuckolding.

Ask this question on YouTube or Pinterest and you'll get a whole bunch of different answers. I'm not even being facetious, there are entire Pinterest Pages specifically for mixed marriages black men with non black women.

As I said before, I married a white/Other mixed woman and we have ******* together so I'm one of the guys who falls into those statistics 👍🏾
You make a great point, most black guys who marry white women wouldn't be on this site, and it seems like the ones that do are usually weirdos who put down black women?? But I think there are definitely plenty of black men marrying white women

Ty for being a voice of reason ❤️

You make a great point, most black guys who marry white women wouldn't be on this site, and it seems like the ones that do are usually weirdos who put down black women?? But I think there are definitely plenty of black men marrying white women

I don't put down Black women. All the women in my life are Black 🖤

I just love fucking white chicks 🤷🏾‍♂️ 😈🍆
View media item 508782

@MagicMikeATX yes thank you for being a voice of reason and respectfully answering. ❤️
Simply put: the guys that are attacking you on this thread CANNOT marry white women because they can’t pull the Top Shelf types. They can’t fulfill the criteria that I laid out earlier on this thread and that’s exactly why they are in their feelings.
honestly you shouldn't bother with these lame ass mfs in this thread, ur too good to deal with this girl 😭
Why do you continue to debate with people who are only on here to push your buttons? You're not going to change their minds, and they're not changing anyone else's mind. This will just die on the vine if you let it go.

I really appreciate all of your love and kind words, God knows I needed it ❤️

Big Brother Omg GIF by Global TV

except we white women are not attracted to black men so we won't marry them. sorry to burst this forum's bubble.. the only reason we are fucking blacks is because our sissy bi cucks want it..my mexican cuck wants it so I do it...but I'm a hot white woman I can settle for more....and recently I was so bored with the black bull..my pussy was so dry that now I'm begging to be fucked by my favorite White bull that always get my pussy soaking wet. I'm planning to marry this White bull tho but i think that would be evil to my cuck
Are you okay 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Get the fuck out of my thread.
What he said is 100% percent true and factual!

.According to the data black women in America have had more the 19 million abortions and change!

.They are statistically most like to have an abortion.

.The black community in America would be at least a 3rd larger if not for the abortions.

.6 million Jews died in the the holocaust and 19 plus million babies died by abortion in the black community 3x the holocaust!🤦‍♂️

Thanks babe 😘
You got alot of fans now because of me! you should be able to pull one of these unverified cheerleaders of yours to cuck you! It seems like our plan to draw these mentally and emotionally reactive types that you like worked, so don't waste our efforts and shoot your shot at one and get that dream cuckold situation that you've been dreaming of!

Ps you better get him to verify first to make sure it's not just a member of the rainbow community because not all of them are real!

Back