Black men, why don't you marry a white woman?

Why black men don’t marry white women

• Cultural differences

Votes: 71 24.6%
  • Lack of kinship/bond/lack of affinity

Votes: 29 10.0%
  • Wanting full black ******* as opposed to mixed race *******

Votes: 39 13.5%
  • Peer pressure from family/society to stick to black women

Votes: 35 12.1%
  • Lack of access to the type of white women you want

Votes: 54 18.7%
  • I never thought about marrying a white woman

Votes: 26 9.0%
  • We are marrying white women!

Votes: 82 28.4%
  • I’m just more attracted to my own race

Votes: 32 11.1%
  • I don’t care about race, I care about love.

Votes: 71 24.6%
  • The belief that white women only want black men for money

Votes: 15 5.2%

• Total voters
From what I’ve noticed, that’s where the most IR relationships are especially LA.
Thanks. Interestingly, why while we are at this topic - I really dont know why (as a brown guy) why I am so attracted to white girls...its almost like a fetish. How the hell do I stop myself being like this?? This what got me to sign up for this website, I dont understand why I am like this. I honestly every race is beautiful, and every race has beautiful women. No clue why I am so attracted to white women only, I definitely need to find a way to break or control this attraction, it isn't normal!

Sorry for the rant, but I definitely need to think about how I can stop myelf this fetishization of white women.

Weird question lol. What makes you think some of us are opposed to marrying one?
Can you not read? If you can, read the original post. It literally explains the motivation behind why I made this thread. It’s literally a spin off thread to another thread that was made asking the same question but in reverse. If you do not have an answer, gtfo of my threads. I’m tired of my threads getting infiltrated simply because I’m a black woman while white people make the same threads and get nothing but respect. How are you black but have more smoke for your own damn race????

Weird question lol. What makes you think some of us are opposed to marrying one?
Go to this thread and make the same comment but you won’t cos you don’t have no smoke for white people only black women.

Thanks. Interestingly, why while we are at this topic - I really dont know why (as a brown guy) why I am so attracted to white girls...its almost like a fetish. How the hell do I stop myself being like this?? This what got me to sign up for this website, I dont understand why I am like this. I honestly every race is beautiful, and every race has beautiful women. No clue why I am so attracted to white women only, I definitely need to find a way to break or control this attraction, it isn't normal!

Sorry for the rant, but I definitely need to think about how I can stop myelf this fetishization of white women.
No offence but this only applies to black men lol. The thread title is about black men not Asian men. LA and Miami flourish on IR relationships between black men and white women.

White women are your preference and that’s fine.

Can you not read? If you can, read the original post. It literally explains the motivation behind why I made this thread. It’s literally a spin off thread to another thread that was made asking the same question but in reverse. If you do not have an answer, gtfo of my threads. I’m tired of my threads getting infiltrated simply because I’m a black woman while white people make the same threads and get nothing but respect. How are you black but have more smoke for your own damn race????
Lol

@BlackCuckquean

Well, since you seem to be blatantly ignoring the obvious

I'll explain it in terms, so that you can understand

The most important aspect of why high value, high earning afro american men have chosen to date, marry Hispanic, Mexican women

Is because those amazing women are feminine

Then, after that, they're submissive, non argumentative, cordial, raised in traditional family units by their mothers, aunts, and have been raised to understand, embrace the importance that the nuclear family unit supercedes everything else

They have a natural beauty that cannot be matched, the vast majority of those traditional women are domesticated

They're able to grow their own long beautiful hair

High earning, high value, high quality afro american men interested in pursuing something serious, long-term, or marriage with women who are located from Mexico, down to Honduras
Keep putting them on a pedastol while they think this about you. You think they’re God’s gift to black men meanwhile they can’t even relate to your ass. If you were in war, they wouldn’t care because they can’t relate to you. They don’t look at you as full humans that have Instagram and watch Netflix. But the black woman marching and defending black men get paid dust.

Attachments

• 1DE6DFC8-5CE2-4F69-B212-DC05622E4A9E.jpeg
    1DE6DFC8-5CE2-4F69-B212-DC05622E4A9E.jpeg
    88 KB · Views: 23
Something that's noooot trueeeee lady!

What he said was not true especially for at least 74% percent of black men! This is why I said I only deal true facts, data, statistics, and the results of studies and research because all that propaganda is destroyed instantly!

If you're gonna talk ******* it better be true and factual ******* back up by the real data or its lies and propaganda!

I would not have said ******* if it was true but it's not!

I already disproved and debunked it over and over again! Nobody likes what I had to say but I don't speak unless I have the facts and the data to back it up!

Its lies and propaganda easily debunked because I debunked it!

As far as class is concerned you are gonna have to provide that specific social and economic data to show what class they are in? I don't speak about what I have not researched and studied about what class the majority of black men are in.

You want to talk ******* about the 26% percent leftover then go right ahead and be my guest! But these are American stats! Where are the UK stats? Where are the Canadian stats?🤣😂

Who was talking about hair? That's a whole nother can of worms!🤦‍♂️
You literally thumbed up the comment from the loser that mentioned hair, so you know exactly what I mean.

Why didn’t your ass ask the same question when that guy made the thread? You only have smoke for a woman but your respectful and cordial with another man? How fucking pathetic, only being aggressive to another woman. You literally disgust me.

Look how nice he is with a white man but wants to bully a black woman just for making a thread. How is this right @ManInBlack
Because they’re chumps and gumps that have been dumped Lmaoooo

Wait a minute arent you the black woman who asked the ignorant question " why dont black men marry white women", anything everything you post on here should just be ignored. you are also the person that emailed me crying "why you attacking me" . i suspected you were trolling now its confirmed. One last thing, dont forget to sign into your other accounts and down rave this comment. I think one of the account names is "red pharaoh" .
@BBC4pussy

Yes sir, i got the same message "why you attacking me" funny how those type of women want to run their mouth, like a loud, aggressive, violent individual, then turn around, and want to play the victim

Hit "ignore" and keep it moving, miss me with those type of women

Yet according to the propaganda of the gynocracy and the matriarchy of 304s that's all black men do is have babies all over the place and don't take care of them when that is far from the actual truth!

In fact black women actually have way more children than black men and 15% percent of those children were not conceived with a black man!
@Jdingo619

Hell, we haven't even talked about the fact that afro american women are #1 when it comes to abortions

Their "canal" is a mobile morgue, yet, those type of women wonder why an afro american male worth his salt will not give those type of women the time of day

@BBC4pussy

Yes sir, i got the same message "why you attacking me" funny how those type of women want to run their mouth, like a loud, aggressive, violent individual, then turn around, and want to play the victim

Hit "ignore" and keep it moving, miss me with those type of women
You came to MY thread, attacked me and all black women, then say I’m running my mouth when I defend myself? You came to me not the other way around. You remind me of the feminists that go around hitting men and then play victim when they get hit back. Bitch you came to my territory. Go to hell.

You like white women. Why are you freaking out ("I need to find a way to break or control this attraction")? I think it's more interesting that you think, "it isn't normal." I love 'em all! In my daily routines there just happen to be 20 white women for every 1 black woman. You may also be attracted to something/someone that has been denied to you for decades due to societal reasons. Relax and enjoy it!

Why do you continue to debate with people who are only on here to push your buttons? You're not going to change their minds, and they're not changing anyone else's mind. This will just die on the vine if you let it go.
You’re 100% right. I just hate the fact that I’m literally being attacked by black men because I’m black 🤦🏾‍♀️

Last edited:
Back