Black man... owns white women... owns white man

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tristan_dirden, Sep 29, 2014.

1. tristan_dirden

tristan_dirden Active Member

Ireland
    The sexual "hierarchy" of black men being the dominant "alpha males" with white women feeling the need to submit and be dominated by them AND then the consequent feeling that white men seem to have (like myself) of wanting to be owned / dominated by both black men and white women - all seems very "natural" to me. I'd be interested to hear how others feel...

barebackslutwife and raykink like this.
  2. 5inchcuck

5inchcuck Member

that's exactly how I feel.

3. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
  4. Bigwhtcockslut

Bigwhtcockslut Member

Why the hell would you ever want to be dominated by a white woman? If white men are supposedly so weak, then naturally white women are that much weaker.

5. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    You're projecting. Just because you, as a white guy, wants to be dominated certainly doesn't give you the license to assume that ALL white men feel that same way. Nor does that in any way suggest that ALL black men fall into the category of "ubermensch".

MacNfries, lolassissybreasts and Ray like this.
  6. tristan_dirden

Ireland
    Thanks for the comment. You are right of course. I certainly didn't mean to suggest that these ideas apply to everyone. I think that what I'm trying to comment on is a "trend". The extent to which people feel this was isn't clear to me though.

raykink likes this.
  7. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    gif_Yellowball-laughing2.gif Notice how "humble and subservient" tristan is to you, bm ... the man is serious about his feelings, but beta to your remark. Now, I could have taken your exact words, put them next to my pale face avatar, and I guarantee that, not only would he not be so humble, but he'd probably tell me to kiss his ass.
    gif_Yellowball-Excited.gif Mac

ps ... now, to check out that word you used, bm ... "ubernensch" ... gotta be German.

#7 MacNfries, Sep 30, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2014
  8. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    yes, i don't speak german but i used what little i know of german to use a word which i figured had to be the opposite of untermensch, which the nazis used to describe slavs, romani, and others they considered racially inferior.

MacNfries likes this.
  9. hotbbccpl

hotbbccpl Active Member

Love this stuff!

10. tristan_dirden

Ireland