Black man... owns white women... owns white man

T

tristan_dirden

The sexual "hierarchy" of black men being the dominant "alpha males" with white women feeling the need to submit and be dominated by them AND then the consequent feeling that white men seem to have (like myself) of wanting to be owned / dominated by both black men and white women - all seems very "natural" to me. I'd be interested to hear how others feel...

The sexual "hierarchy" of black men being the dominant "alpha males" with white women feeling the need to submit and be dominated by them AND then the consequent feeling that white men seem to have (like myself) of wanting to be owned / dominated by both black men and white women - all seems very "natural" to me. I'd be interested to hear how others feel...
Why the hell would you ever want to be dominated by a white woman? If white men are supposedly so weak, then naturally white women are that much weaker.

You're projecting. Just because you, as a white guy, wants to be dominated certainly doesn't give you the license to assume that ALL white men feel that same way. Nor does that in any way suggest that ALL black men fall into the category of "ubermensch".

You're projecting. Just because you, as a white guy, wants to be dominated certainly doesn't give you the license to assume that ALL white men feel that same way. Nor does that in any way suggest that ALL black men fall into the category of "ubermensch".
Thanks for the comment. You are right of course. I certainly didn't mean to suggest that these ideas apply to everyone. I think that what I'm trying to comment on is a "trend". The extent to which people feel this was isn't clear to me though.

Thanks for the comment. You are right of course. I certainly didn't mean to suggest that these ideas apply to everyone.

gif_Yellowball-laughing2.gif Notice how "humble and subservient" tristan is to you, bm ... the man is serious about his feelings, but beta to your remark. Now, I could have taken your exact words, put them next to my pale face avatar, and I guarantee that, not only would he not be so humble, but he'd probably tell me to kiss his ass.
gif_Yellowball-Excited.gif Mac

ps ... now, to check out that word you used, bm ... "ubernensch" ... gotta be German.

Last edited:
View attachment 445381 Notice how "humble and subservient" tristan is to you, bm ... the man is serious about his feelings, but beta to your remark. Now, I could have taken your exact words, put them next to my pale face avatar, and I guarantee that, not only would he not be so humble, but he'd probably tell me to kiss his ass.
View attachment 445383 Mac

ps ... now, to check out that word you used, bm ... "ubernensch" ... gotta be German.

yes, i don't speak german but i used what little i know of german to use a word which i figured had to be the opposite of untermensch, which the nazis used to describe slavs, romani, and others they considered racially inferior.

Love this stuff!
In reality it is not as much fun as you might imagine. My wife was working for a black man. He kept touching her & telling her he wanted her but she kept saying no, she was happily married. But he kept on until he caught at closing time & took her by *******. He really gave it to her good too. She got off twice. He did her so good she wanted him more! She then cut me off. Told me she needed his cock. She wanted me to see what he does & brought him home. I was tied to a chair so I could not touch myself and I watched him fucking her. After he came in her & she climaxed he shioved it into my mouth. I tried to stop him but he made me suck it. I could taste his cum. A few hours later he untied me, pushed me on the floor, pushed my legs up in the air, got on top facing me & started fucking my ass. I was crying & begging him to stop. I saw my wife watching. She saw me cum. She said, you liked it! So the end result is we are both black owned by her boss. No escape but we are now accepting his dominance.

In reality it is not as much fun as you might imagine. My wife was working for a black man. He kept touching her & telling her he wanted her but she kept saying no, she was happily married. But he kept on until he caught at closing time & took her by *******. He really gave it to her good too. She got off twice. He did her so good she wanted him more! She then cut me off. Told me she needed his cock. She wanted me to see what he does & brought him home. I was tied to a chair so I could not touch myself and I watched him fucking her. After he came in her & she climaxed he shioved it into my mouth. I tried to stop him but he made me suck it. I could taste his cum. A few hours later he untied me, pushed me on the floor, pushed my legs up in the air, got on top facing me & started fucking my ass. I was crying & begging him to stop. I saw my wife watching. She saw me cum. She said, you liked it! So the end result is we are both black owned by her boss. No escape but we are now accepting his dominance.
Me and my wife work at a black genterman club (more like a gand club house) we must wear black bra, panties and stockings with hi heeled shoes. I must keep my butt plug in when not being used

Back