Black man or white woman?

Black Male or White Female?

• Black Male

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • White Female

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apologies if this has been asked before (many times I'd imagine!) - but if you were given the choice, would you rather be a black male or a white female?

As a white male myself this is a recurring question in my mind and gives me many hours of pleasurable contemplation.

I'd love to be the black male. I'd love to see white girls looking at me, and the look on their face means they are asking themselves "I wonder how big he is?" then see her face as she unzips my anaconda, and to see her grimace and squeal as I plough her tight white pussy.

But then I'd love to be a white girl, hands trembling with anticipation as I get my BBC hard and steer him towards my moistness, to feel like someone is inflating a balloon in my pussy as he slowly fills me up and stirs my guts. As soon as I feel his release inside me I would start to think about chasing my next BBC into the sack, advertising myself on dating sites with the strap-line "Black guys only".. I would be the black cock whore.

I realize this is just supposed to be a fun little exercise but I think you should choose to be yourself. If you aren't happy with who and what you are then you need to work on being a better you.

Being a black man isn't about having a huge cock or being a sex machine. And bring a white woman isn't about being a slut or a whore. In the history of the world there hasn't been anything more advantageous to be than a white male. They've been running the world for most of history and will continue to do so - for better or worse- for the foreseeable future. You hit the genetic lottery. Be happy with what you are.

Gee, UserNameTaken & JerseyGirl ... you sound as if you think we "white boiz" have no benefits in being white males. Why did you leave the option of White Male off your survey?
I live in the "real world" ... not the "fantasy or alt-factual" world that many here live in, and I'm very willing, and actually even prefer, to remain a lowly, weak, humbled white man.
Why am I happy being a white man?! ... cuzzzzzzzz
#1 cause I can get a nice job and know I'm getting 25-35% more pay than a female for doing the same job
#2 cause I can enjoy endless sex without having a period at the end of every month
#3 cause I don't have to be worried about being left with 2-3 ******* to raise, or children support if my mate leaves me
#4 cause I don't have to be *******, slobbered on, or raped by some nasty, fat ass jerk
#5 cause I can go out at night and not get jerked around, arrested, and generally harassed by the police simply because of the color of my skin.
#6 cause I won't be at the bottom of the pay scale
#7 cause I know I'll live 7-10 years longer and am less likely to spend a large part of it in jail.​

Are you getting where I'm coming from? Should I go on? My list is very, very long ... believe you me (as Trump would say). If my life's "cross to bare" is having a smaller dick, and/or having less sex, then I guess I'll just hold "pity parties" for myself, keep saying how bad we white guys have it, and let the black men continue pegging our white wives. Then I'll go quietly go to my room and try not to snicker before I'm behind closed doors. ;)

In my profile is a prayer ... "Lord, help me live the truth, enjoy the fantasy, and have the ability to know the difference."
pic_RealityCheck2.jpg

Last edited:
Beautifully worded replies, thanks guys, but I was kinda trying to keep it light and wondering which you'd rather be in the IR clips we all see here, not life itself!!

... I was kinda trying to keep it light and wondering which you'd rather be in the IR clips we all see here, not life itself!!

...I understand your point ... and as the OR - originator - of this thread, you have the ability to delete any posts which you feel are not on topic or are conducive to causing arguments. But, still, keep in mind that this is a triangle ... Wife, Husband, Bull ... the options in the survey doesn't show the key person in the interracial cuckolding ... the husband. He's the one that often initiates and approves of the wife taking black lovers, and he's the one that could close it down. I know if my wife was to see other men, against my wishes, she wouldn't remain my wife very long. Real cuckolding is basically cheating, or infidelity, and those are the ones that often end in divorces.
...So, User ... please feel free to remove my posts, OR, ask me to, if they miss your topic. Just keep in mind that the white husbands (many of them anyway) are not wimps or bisexuals ... his approval is important.
...Mac

Gee, UserNameTaken & JerseyGirl ... you sound as if you think we "white boiz" have no benefits in being white males.

Perhaps I didn't make myself clear when I posted. I believe the point I was making was that it's good being a white male and the original poster should be happy that he was born that way. I think I've been pretty consistent since I've been a member of this site that I don't believe in any of this black superiority/white inferiority crap. All of us are equally wonderful/horrible. It all depends on whether you're a glass half empty or half full type of person.

Back