black and white

oh my, that was a misstype ... I meant "witches" ... sorry! :confused: View attachment 270202
It is interesting that "itches" with a "w" is OK but not with a "b". I am more concerned about why people do things instead of what they do. I have read enough of your stuff to know where your head is at. I wasn't seriously offended. If I had been I would have directed my response toward your wife with a request to correct your attitude.:cry:

That is why we brothers fucks with white women because our sisters cause a lot of problems. Sometimes I say smile why you so angry. My wife is from Trinidad and her attitudes is not that bad. But even she noticed that our sisters she work with have that. Basically black woman is the most beautiful woman on earth but it the attitude that makes them ugly.
I have an acquaintance that is a social worker in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area. She works with a lot of women that have ******* and alcohol problems and have been through treatment. The biggest problem she said she faces are self esteem issues. She said that one of the problems that she must overcome is that they need to understand that their name isn't "you black bitch". Growing up if I had referred to any woman as a bitch my ******* would have made sure that I would only be capable of a liquid diet for quite some time.

... it ain't necessarily a gender thing either. ;):bounce:

I was about to ask you how a specific, gender based word, like bitch, could possibly be used to describe a man, then I got to thinking ... crossdressers, transgenders, and even some submissive, bi-sexual wimps ... and I decided, you make a very good point, there. Carry on ... :)

Ok let just get back to the subject in the difference between white and black women. I'm not here to call anybody bitches or out they name. Let try this white and black woman order sunny side up eggs cook hard. And they get eggs that running. How will each handle it.

I was about to ask you how a specific, gender based word, like bitch, could possibly be used to describe a man, then I got to thinking ... crossdressers, transgenders, and even some submissive, bi-sexual wimps ... and I decided, you make a very good point, there. Carry on ... :)

That as well, but more that the attitude is not gender specific, men can be just as cranky, cantankerous, crotchety, etc, etc, as any woman. Prick, bastard, bitch ... regardless of the term and the usual gender application of it, as far as the attitude is concerned, it's all pretty much "a rose by any other name .... ." :D

Ok let just get back to the subject in the difference between white and black women. I'm not here to call anybody bitches or out they name. Let try this white and black woman order sunny side up eggs cook hard. And they get eggs that running. How will each handle it.

They will both look at you and say "Do you believe this! I ordered my ... yadda yadda yadda", then they will grab the server's attention and say "Excuse me, but I asked for sunny side up, cooked hard, not raw eggs!."

Then, while they are waiting for the server to bring back the proper order, they will continue to complain to you about how no one can do their jobs right anymore, etc, etc, while you tune them out, enjoy your breakfast, nodding your head occasionally to let them think you are really listening to every word.
Hopefully, the server will think to bring more coffee when he or she returns with the eggs. :D

Maybe truth but one will be complaining more than the other. Lol. Here a question about white and black women is why do more of our brother that famous marry more white women and black. Ball player, actor as and weathy black men. Can anybody examine that. I have have opinions on that. And remember why u on here too.

Back