Do black bulls treat white wives differently from black girls during sex?

I think we need to consider the other side of that question. The white women that are interested and inclined and fucking black men are a subset of the population that are almost by definition, more sexual, more open minded, more open to aggressive, non-standard sex. So black men get the perception, which is probably a correct one for the subset of white women that enjoy fucking them that white women are sweaty, enjoy being sweaty and enjoy being fucked, rough, hard, deep. Women that love to have an aggressive man pound their pussy in a way that their husband cannot. After all, that is why they were there.
Does anyone else agree?

I had a black female friend who had a huge fantasy of seeing a white woman fucked by a black man--me! We were fucking in her apartment, and her white friend came into the bedroom, stripped and cuddled up next to me. My black female friend slowly backed away, and began watching her white friend and I take a trip around the world! White women will do some things that black women hesitate to do, as it's not their favorite. After watching her white friend with me she began sucking my dick to completion regularly, deep throating, and, with a day or two of notice, prep and give her ass to me. All the things she saw her friend do. So, I wouldn't say we fuck white women or wives differently, but they are often out to live out some of their deepest fantasies and sometimes do things that they don't often do--just for the fun of giving their all to a black man.

Last edited:
I had a black female friend who had a huge fantasy of seeing a white woman fucked by a black man--me! We were fucking in her apartment, and her white friend came into the bedroom, stripped and cuddled up next to me. My black female friend slowly backed away, and began watching her white friend and me take a trip around the world! White women will do some things that black women hesitate to do, as it's not their favorite. After watching her white friend with me she began sucking my dick to completion regularly, deep throating, and, with a day or two of notice, prep and give her ass to me. All the things she saw her friend do. So, I wouldn't say we fuck white women or wives differently, but they are often out to live out some of their deepest fantasies and sometimes do things that they don't often do--just for the fun of giving their all to a black man.
It would be very exciting for us to find a black couple where the wife enjoys watching her husband or boyfriend use a white woman. That’s a very hot concept.

It would be very exciting for us to find a black couple where the wife enjoys watching her husband or boyfriend use a white woman. That’s a very hot concept.
It's rare (only experienced it twice in 20+ years), but it does happen. Also experienced a white woman taking me to a lesbian nightclub where she picked up a woman and the three of us partied well into the morning.

I think we need to consider the other side of that question. The white women that are interested and inclined and fucking black men are a subset of the population that are almost by definition, more sexual, more open minded, more open to aggressive, non-standard sex. So black men get the perception, which is probably a correct one for the subset of white women that enjoy fucking them that white women are sweaty, enjoy being sweaty and enjoy being fucked, rough, hard, deep. Women that love to have an aggressive man pound their pussy in a way that their husband cannot. After all, that is why they were there.
Does anyone else agree?
I agree wholeheartedly with you. It's the way my wife likes it from her bulls

for sure. The alpha aspect aside. We were li liberated same time. And share enemy. And black want to show the white wife how superior they are and fuck her like only he can. And as he does I’ll be telling him thst I can his rage and vengence in each each thrust.inside me.Tjen after orgasm I’ll tell him he owns his wife’s pussy. And later TC I’m inside Get your Black Mans Victory. And we both love it.I want the black Kings t dominate and r ruke and enslaved white me. So if I do all that I get fucked very diff I think

Last edited:
Back