Birth control

Who has to decide about using of birth control (pills e.t.c.) by bareback sex?

• White girl

Votes: 95 56.5%
  • Black bull

Votes: 73 43.5%

• Total voters
i would have thought the obvious answer to this is the girl

In an ideal world, the choice would lie with the female as she has, in my opinion, more to lose (pregnancy, disease) than the guy does (disease) because as we have all seen, there are plenty of deadbeats that knock women up and have nothing to do with her or the baby after the fact. However, just because I think the choice should lie with the woman doesn't absolve the man from responsibility if a pregnancy occurs. If I am with a woman I always assume condoms are going to be used and every woman that I have been with has chosen condoms, not that I mind because I have no intention of fathering a baby with a woman that I'm not married to.

It should absolutely be the woman's decision. That being said however, any white woman would have to be crazy to not want to have a black man's baby. This is the 21st century, and women should have absolute control over their own bodies. But they should choose right and breed black.
It can also be the woman's (and sometimes the States) decision to tap your paycheck for 18 years or MORE.

Obviously the girls! I am on it steady now but there was times where if a guy wanted to go bareback and I was sure he was clean and I was not on b/c I'd make him buy the day after pill (about 50 here in Canada) you would be surprised how many cheap bastards there are! B/C def makes like easier though!

The courts don't hesitate, anymore, to go after the baby daddies of single moms with children. It has nothing to do with the burden that a new mouth to feed puts on a careless mom, and it has everything to do about the welfare care of the new baby.
Unfortunately, the courts do a poor job in seeing to it that the baby support payments actually go for the care of the new baby, and you have a lot of moms not doing the right thing with the money they receive from the fathers.
Still, its no "free ride" any more once the courts get wind of a ******* not doing his part of supporting a new baby. So, guys, go on and squirt that juice in the women out there ... just know your paycheck could become garnished for the next 18 or so years, and ******* aren't cheap, I can vouch for that.
gif_yellowball-SICK.gif Mac

Obviously the girls! I am on it steady now but there was times where if a guy wanted to go bareback and I was sure he was clean and I was not on b/c I'd make him buy the day after pill (about 50 here in Canada) you would be surprised how many cheap bastards there are! B/C def makes like easier though!

If a dude is too cheap to pay for or can't afford to pay for birth control, then he most certainly isn't going to pay baby support.

I wonder how many of you are just post pumping trolls? Not a single person expressed concern regarding STD. Not a single person has any clue how hard it is to raise a baby and that one has to be a lunatic to conceive a baby just to satisfy some lust. Did it ever occurred to any of you that if you have a baby you have very little of any time and need to commit significant resources to this venture for tens of years and then some!
Also, a dude cannot be cheap not to pay support, a dude can have no job and be on the run because a court order will ******* anyone with a paycheck or pension to forfeit their wages toward welfare of a common baby.

God, what is going on? What are you smoking? Seriously? A sane woman can only consider unprotected sex if she knows that she can be safe from years of consequences of contracting STD or a chance to lose one's life to AIDS. Who are all of you? You can't be real, not unless I can suspend my ability to think.

We do have some naughty fantasies ourselves but pretending to be an idiot and to agree with some ridiculous statements expressed here is beyond being just naive, it is nothing short of being stupid.

I wonder how many of you are just post pumping trolls? Not a single person expressed concern regarding STD. Not a single person has any clue how hard it is to raise a baby and that one has to be a lunatic to conceive a baby just to satisfy some lust. Did it ever occurred to any of you that if you have a baby you have very little of any time and need to commit significant resources to this venture for tens of years and then some!
Also, a dude cannot be cheap not to pay support, a dude can have no job and be on the run because a court order will ******* anyone with a paycheck or pension to forfeit their wages toward welfare of a common baby.

God, what is going on? What are you smoking? Seriously? A sane woman can only consider unprotected sex if she knows that she can be safe from years of consequences of contracting STD or a chance to lose one's life to AIDS. Who are all of you? You can't be real, not unless I can suspend my ability to think.

We do have some naughty fantasies ourselves but pretending to be an idiot and to agree with some ridiculous statements expressed here is beyond being just naive, it is nothing short of being stupid.
Honestly, I have expressed many of those same thoughts in many other threads and am getting bored repeating myself. There are some on here who are of the same mind on protection, but we'll never convince the fantasists that what we say makes sense.

The sentiments that you have expressed are the sentiments of "the great silent minority" on this site, the brave few on here for whom sex isn't the most important or only thing in their lives, who don't think with their genitalia, and who live firmly planted in the real world. Like Old Testament prophets, these voices are drowned out by the cacophony of delusional voices.

allenbradl ... You're new so you have a right to express your concerns over some of the more irresponsible topics & posts. But, rest assured, several of us have been here for quite some time (over 4+ years for me) saying the same thing and sometimes accused of ruining "fantasies". Just try to realize that a huge portion of what you read & see here are people living out fantasies, whether it is topic related, or a chance to be someone they're not in real life.

As far as what they're smoking ... gif_Yellowball-winking2.gif Should be obvious! Mac
GIF_marijuanaBongSmoker.gif

I agree, that's why I said I'd make sure that they're clean. I much prefer bareback but I bet you the ratio of protected to in protected sex I've had would be 10:1, even while on the pill

the bull must have the final say once the relationship has got to that point

Why do you say that, likeit? You're telling me that if a woman doesn't wish to have children, but her bull tells her he wants her to have his baby, the woman should do what he wishes?

You're joking, right? Please say you are! Mac

Why do yousubmissive white, likeit? You're telling me that if a woman doesn't wish to have children, but her bull tells her he wants her to have his baby, the woman should do what he wishes?

You're joking, right? Please say you are! Mac

Of course she's serious Mac, because don't you know, dem submissve white bitches best be doin what the dominant, superior black men tells them to do.

Back