Birth control

Who has to decide about using of birth control (pills e.t.c.) by bareback sex?

• White girl

Votes: 95 56.5%
  • Black bull

Votes: 73 43.5%

• Total voters
IMO .. this is one of the responsibilities which come with a woman's decision to have bareback sex ... no one else since the risk of pregnancy lies with her.
A man should have absolutely no influence over this ... period! :rolleyes:

The husband and wife should decide if the wife is going to have bareback sex with any bull or lover if they decide bareback, they decide on precaution, pill, operation, condoms, IUD etc. or No precaution and chancing pregnancy Since condoms are cumbersome to use when aroused ,hot and horny many forget or in the excitement don't bother with condoms as Bare feels much better, I think Hubby and Wife should make the ultimate decision.

In an ideal world, the choice would lie with the female as she has, in my opinion, more to lose (pregnancy, disease) than the guy does (disease) because as we have all seen, there are plenty of deadbeats that knock women up and have nothing to do with her or the baby after the fact. However, just because I think the choice should lie with the woman doesn't absolve the man from responsibility if a pregnancy occurs. If I am with a woman I always assume condoms are going to be used and every woman that I have been with has chosen condoms, not that I mind because I have no intention of fathering a baby with a woman that I'm not married to.
Anytime a person is faced with a potential liability issue they need to be responsible for their own action. If you have a job or a career paying baby support for 18 years and possibly more can put a serious crimp on a person's lifestyle.

Well if you have babies for the money, then you're working for it. Raising a baby is not easy and women should only have babies because they want them. Having a black baby is a joy and an honor. A woman does it because she wants the blackman's cock for her pussy and strong genes for her baby, not usually for his money (whites males generally have more income and most athletes and rappers go broke in a few years anyways). For support she can marry a white guy while continuing to breed black. And she can have gangbangs with different black guys everytime she gets bred. This way the guys don't have to worry about being chased down for baby support and the happy white couple doesn't have to worry about some old fuck buddy trying to see his baby and causing interference in the family.
Having been down the parent road I am well aware of the trials and tribulations of parenting. If you are being a good parent it is a lot of work, some people however are not good parents
The gang bang theory doesn't hold water. a simple DNA will prove who the ******* is. A few years ago some guy tried using the defense that the woman had fucked 5 or 6 guys at the time he fucked and she got pregnant. The judge ruled that all the participants should get to share the cost of supporting the baby. The decision likely wouldn't stand up to an appeal but it is binding until overturned by a higher court and after your wallet has been lightened by several thousand dollars. Anytime you have any potential for financial risk you need to be proactive and protect yourself. My vasectomy was one of the best investments I ever made. I get checked about once a year just to make sure I am still banging with blanks.

Last edited:
Back