Birth control

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sexy Foxy, Apr 4, 2014.

?

Who has to decide about using of birth control (pills e.t.c.) by bareback sex?

1. White girl

88 vote(s)
    59.5%
  2. Black bull

60 vote(s)
    40.5%
  1. Sexy Foxy

Sexy Foxy Active Member

Germany
    What's your opinion?

Jason Londoners likes this.
  2. queenmature

queenmature Well-Known Member

US
    my older wife doesn't have to worry about using birth control anymore.

3. BlackInWhitePNW

BlackInWhitePNW Member

Her decision. But once he fucks her good enough (and he will), she'll be easy to convince.

4. ChicagoBLK

ChicagoBLK Active Member

US
  5. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    My ex wife had an IUD put in after our baby was born she seemed to think it gave her a license to screw anybody without the worry of getting pregnant, plus she liked bareback hated condoms.

6. Bbc for candy

Bbc for candy Active Member

Bareback. But it's my decision!!!!!

7. ohiobbcslut

ohiobbcslut Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
  8. Mariposa blanca

Mariposa blanca Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Canada
    I don't think people are getting the meaning of the question. She's trying to ask if it should be the woman or the bull who decides on the use of alternative birth control (the pill, IUD) if the sex is bareback.

It was actually pretty clearly put, but some people aren't reading the question clearly enough.

9. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    IMO .. this is one of the responsibilities which come with a woman's decision to have bareback sex ... no one else since the risk of pregnancy lies with her.
    A man should have absolutely no influence over this ... period! :rolleyes:

Mootje, Hand Solo, hetebakker and 5 others like this.
  10. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member Gold Member

If you have unprotected sex you should be ready to bear the responsibility of your actions. So all you young bulls that are screwing anyone they can get their cock in should be ready to pay baby support and contribute to making their offspring responsible productive members of society. If you you don't want to be responsible then get a vasectomy.

11. shocked

shocked Active Member

It should absolutely be the woman's decision. That being said however, any white woman would have to be crazy to not want to have a black man's baby. This is the 21st century, and women should have absolute control over their own bodies. But they should choose right and breed black.

12. Bbc for candy

Bbc for candy Active Member

How many do you have Stephanie??

13. Torpedo

Do you have any plans on how you will support those babies?

bm_from_southjersey likes this.
  14. Torpedo

It's a good ides to know where her head is at concerning birth control. In many states there is no limit to how long you are liable for baby support payments. I have known of more than one woman that has gotten pregnant multiple times with the idea of making a living off baby support. In many states there is no limit to how long you can held liable for baby support. In many states the baby can sue you for any baby support you failed to make after they are legally adults. I got a vasectomy and get checked once a year. The only difference after the vasectomy in your sex is in your head, a couple of women even told me it tasted the same

15. shocked

shocked Active Member

Well if you have babies for the money, then you're working for it. Raising a baby is not easy and women should only have babies because they want them. Having a black baby is a joy and an honor. A woman does it because she wants the blackman's cock for her pussy and strong genes for her baby, not usually for his money (whites males generally have more income and most athletes and rappers go broke in a few years anyways). For support she can marry a white guy while continuing to breed black. And she can have gangbangs with different black guys everytime she gets bred. This way the guys don't have to worry about being chased down for baby support and the happy white couple doesn't have to worry about some old fuck buddy trying to see his baby and causing interference in the family.

mickle and grampareg like this.
  16. kd91

kd91 Member

i use bc cause bare feels amazing

17. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    pic_BullCrap.jpg
    Just as we figured ... you're living your own little "fantasy" in your head, Stephenie. You're either a guy in reality, or, you're a female smart enough to know the real repercussions of having a bunch of illegitimate babies.
    IMO ... You should post a "disclaimer" statement! :rolleyes:

willsrvu likes this.
  18. Rubyjane mj Macleod

Rubyjane mj Macleod Member

MMM the word I use is FIXED so any style is OK with me!!!!

19. ukblackmail

ukblackmail Guest

Alice's fall down the rabbit hole has nothing on this thread....one more for the mad hatter's tea party.

20. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    bareback for me why waste bulls cum into a condom.

mickle likes this.