Birth control

Who has to decide about using of birth control (pills e.t.c.) by bareback sex?

• White girl

Votes: 95 56.5%
  • Black bull

Votes: 73 43.5%

• Total voters
Does anyone know how to send a pic through the messages without a url???

What's your opinion?
My wife's first affair outside our marriage was a bareback ride all the way. She hates condoms and never allowed me to use one. Fortunately she didn't get pregnant plus she has been on the pill. Would it be imprudent to state that she was a virgin when we married? Plus that bareback ride aforementioned was on a horse size black cock!

IMO .. this is one of the responsibilities which come with a woman's decision to have bareback sex ... no one else since the risk of pregnancy lies with her.
A man should have absolutely no influence over this ... period! :rolleyes:
MacNfries - i concur with your statement however sometimes the Bull has to bring it up. I had this situation occur in which the hot white slut I met insisted on condums at first but after she came a few times and wanted to jump back on me but we ran out of condoms. So she hopped on without the condum and we never looked back since. She ABSOLUTELY doesn't want ******* which I respect however she is not taking proper precaution about ensuring she doesn't get pregnant from the choice of going bareback as I would pull out but you always have some pre-cum. So I had to initiate the conversation with her to get her to make a decision and take action.

In having the convo with her about using birth-control she said she doesn't like how the hormones make her feel unbalanced and the nuvo-ring just gets in the way with BBC. So her choice was to use some app on her iphone which calculated the periods she was most fertile and to watch the window of when she could not get pregnant. I told her I didn't trust that system and then she opted to go back to condoms.

* * I should and must disclose that her and I both got medical check-ups and shared with one another to show we had no communicable diseases so both of our minds were at ease with continuing to have this fun going bareback and being responsible about it. * *

Last edited:
MacNfries - .... I had this situation occur in which the hot white slut I met insisted on condums at first but after she came a few times and wanted to jump back on me but we ran out of condoms .... She ABSOLUTELY doesn't want ******* which I respect however she is not taking proper precaution about ensuring she doesn't get pregnant from the choice of going bareback as I would pull out but you always have some pre-cum ..... she said she doesn't like how the hormones make her feel unbalanced and the nuvo-ring just gets in the way with BBC. So her choice was to use some app on her iphone which calculated the periods she was most fertile and to watch the window of when she could not get pregnant. I told her I didn't trust that system and then she opted to go back to condoms.

bigblackbull ... good decision on your part, my man. I think the starting point before bareback sex starts is to address conception/pregnancy first. If the woman is capable of getting pregnant, and you do NOT want the responsibility of being a ******* & possible baby support, this conversation has to be cleared up. The rhythm method has been proven a poor choice for ages ... lots of ******* conceived in this world by calculating a woman's fertile cycle. For one, even though the egg of a woman is only good for a couple days, once released, the male sperm can last up to a week or more inside the confines of a woman's warm, moist uterus. If the 2 of you dislike condoms (I know I do), and other forms of birth control aren't good either, then you have to take into consideration getting her tubes tied, or you getting a vasectomy, the "morning after" pill, or abortion.
Another thing to keep in mind (for you) is that some women purposely get pregnant with the hopes that a pregnancy will commit their partner to a relationship; that's basically entrapment, and it works more often than you think.
So if you want to be sure pregnancy will likely not occur, its condoms or vasectomy for you. I'm amazed at how little some women know of their own reproductive system. But, if you impregnate a woman, you're liable for baby support in the good ole USofA, I don't care what verbal arrangement you have with the mom.
gif_Yellowball-ComputerLaughing.gif

And running out of condoms ... I might suggest you buy 'em by the dozen, like me, one for each month of the year. gif_Yellowball-happy.gif Mac

Last edited:
Bareback sex is fabulous! That being said, it is absolutely the woman's choice regarding birth control. The consequences of pregnancy resulting from going bareback, (children) is too great of a responsibility to be taken lightly. The decision to bring another human being into the world comes with the duty to care for, maintain, love, cherish, nurture, guide, and educate. It is a consequence that is a lifelong commitment and should not be done just because of ego or lust. I chose to never have children and took the necessary measures to insure that doesn't happen, and I therefore can enjoy bareback sex without worry about unwanted pregnancy. The issue of std's is another matter and all parties should be thoroughly vetted and verified to be disease free. All criteria being met, fill me up!
:p

Bareback sex is fabulous! That being said, it is absolutely the woman's choice regarding birth control. The consequences of pregnancy resulting from going bareback, (children) is too great of a responsibility to be taken lightly. The decision to bring another human being into the world comes with the duty to care for, maintain, love, cherish, nurture, guide, and educate. It is a consequence that is a lifelong commitment and should not be done just because of ego or lust. I chose to never have children and took the necessary measures to insure that doesn't happen, and I therefore can enjoy bareback sex without worry about unwanted pregnancy. The issue of std's is another matter and all parties should be thoroughly vetted and verified to be disease free. All criteria being met, fill me up!
Kum Hoar - so beautifully and eloquently stated. Here - here for a voice of sanity amidst the wild talk in the savage wilderness of the net. :D

Last edited:
bigblackbull ... good decision on your part, my man. I think the starting point before bareback sex starts is to address conception/pregnancy first. If the woman is capable of getting pregnant, and you do NOT want the responsibility of being a ******* & possible baby support, this conversation has to be cleared up. The rhythm method has been proven a poor choice for ages ... lots of ******* conceived in this world by calculating a woman's fertile cycle. For one, even though the egg of a woman is only good for a couple days, once released, the male sperm can last up to a week or more inside the confines of a woman's warm, moist uterus. If the 2 of you dislike condoms (I know I do), and other forms of birth control aren't good either, then you have to take into consideration getting her tubes tied, or you getting a vasectomy, the "morning after" pill, or abortion.
Another thing to keep in mind (for you) is that some women purposely get pregnant with the hopes that a pregnancy will commit their partner to a relationship; that's basically entrapment, and it works more often than you think.
So if you want to be sure pregnancy will likely not occur, its condoms or vasectomy for you. I'm amazed at how little some women know of their own reproductive system. But, if you impregnate a woman, you're liable for baby support in the good ole USofA, I don't care what verbal arrangement you have with the mom.
View attachment 417528

And running out of condoms ... I might suggest you buy 'em by the dozen, like me, one for each month of the year. View attachment 417529 Mac
Mac man, thanks for the affirmation. I did discuss with the cum slut about having her tubes tied but she said that didn't work either because her sister did that and her sister still got pregnant because the tubes healed back together (which is a possibility medically acknowledged and does happen). She says her and her 3 sisters come from a very fertile family, her sisters have 3 ******* each and she can't stand the idea of whiny *******. I like this chic alot and would be tempted to breed with her if she asked me and it takes alot of me to just pull out hence in this case I had to initiate her to make a decision about making sure she would not get pregnant and I explored all options with her (with the exception of me getting snipped which ain't gonna happen I have to sire a tribe still). :blackgreedy:

Oh and on the topic of entrapment using a baby - you are so 'Right on' about that as I've been through that experience at least twice and learned a very hard-earned lessons in life on that as well. There are definitely real and desperate or careless woman who will try it so hence I am extremely cautious in life now not trusting a soul. And that Oxytocin (bonding emotional hormone) especially after a good fucking does a number on a woman too with thoughts of I love this man and I want a baby - so love+man = let me have a baby. Whether that man is any good, or the right man, or something he agrees with is a whole other thing that we discussed on a few of these forums before. I'm prepared for it all now.

Last edited:
We don't often have the same viewpoint, but I totally agree with this. Fantasy is great, but an unplanned pregnancy is a quick way to throw a splash of cold water on a hot night to provide a not so pleasant dose of reality.

Mac man, thanks for the affirmation. I did discuss with the cum slut about having her tubes tied but she said that didn't work either because her sister did that and her sister still got pregnant because the tubes healed back together (which is a possibility medically acknowledged and does happen). She says her and her 3 sisters come from a very fertile family, her sisters have 3 ******* each and she can't stand the idea of whiny *******. I like this chic alot and would be tempted to breed with her if she asked me and it takes alot of me to just pull out hence in this case I had to initiate her to make a decision about making sure she would not get pregnant and I explored all options with her (with the exception of me getting snipped which ain't gonna happen I have to sire a tribe still). :blackgreedy:

Oh and on the topic of entrapment using a baby - you are so right on about that and I've been through that experience and learned a very hard-earned lesson in life on that as well. There are definitely real and desperate or careless woman who will try it so hence I am extremely cautious in life now not trusting a soul. And that Oxytocin (bonding emotional hormone) especially after a good fucking does a number on a woman too with thoughts of I love this man and I want a baby - so love+man = let me have a baby. Whether that man is any good, or the right man, or something he agrees with is a whole other thing that we discussed on a few of these forums before. I'm prepared for it all now.
Another voice speaking from reality. Love it!

Oh and on the topic of entrapment using a baby - you are so 'Right on' about that as I've been through that experience at least twice and learned a very hard-earned lessons in life on that as well. There are definitely real and desperate or careless woman who will try it so hence I am extremely cautious in life now not trusting a soul. And that Oxytocin (bonding emotional hormone) especially after a good fucking does a number on a woman too with thoughts of I love this man and I want a baby - so love+man = let me have a baby. Whether that man is any good, or the right man, or something he agrees with is a whole other thing that we discussed on a few of these forums before. I'm prepared for it all now.
Another voice speaking from reality. Love it!

Looks like The Great Silent Minority has arisen!

My wife's first affair outside our marriage was a bareback ride all the way. She hates condoms and never allowed me to use one. Fortunately she didn't get pregnant plus she has been on the pill. Would it be imprudent to state that she was a virgin when we married? Plus that bareback ride aforementioned was on a horse size black cock!

Was that the Edwin mentioned from college.

Back