Birth control options?

Nothing hotter
My future wife knew that I had been snipped a few years before we met. Since she wanted a baby and was still fertile at the time, she enjoyed regular unprotected sex with a few other white men when we were first dating. Since my vasectomy was a secret she said we could always pretend that I was the ******* and the actual bio-dad would never know. Unfortunately, none of these white lovers were ever able to breed her.

With fertility time running out on her biological clock, my Fiancé started traveling to Boston to have unprotected sex with her new black bull. Soon he started sharing her with his several of his black friends. Needless to say they successfully black bred her 4 months before our wedding. Her wedding dress had to be let out to accommodate her very visible baby bump.

All of the wedding guests thought that I was the bio-dad. Only her closest girlfriends knew that she was black bred. It was a nerve wracking time for me trying to figure out how to explain a mixed race baby arriving in a few months. Tragically, my new bride suffered a miscarriage at the end of the 6th month. She was devastated and tried very hard to get pregnant again. Unfortunately, she was not successful.

Back