Birth control options?

Nothing hotter
My future wife knew that I had been snipped a few years before we met. Since she wanted a baby and was still fertile at the time, she enjoyed regular unprotected sex with a few other white men when we were first dating. Since my vasectomy was a secret she said we could always pretend that I was the ******* and the actual bio-dad would never know. Unfortunately, none of these white lovers were ever able to breed her.

With fertility time running out on her biological clock, my Fiancé started traveling to Boston to have unprotected sex with her new black bull. Soon he started sharing her with his several of his black friends. Needless to say they successfully black bred her 4 months before our wedding. Her wedding dress had to be let out to accommodate her very visible baby bump.

All of the wedding guests thought that I was the bio-dad. Only her closest girlfriends knew that she was black bred. It was a nerve wracking time for me trying to figure out how to explain a mixed race baby arriving in a few months. Tragically, my new bride suffered a miscarriage at the end of the 6th month. She was devastated and tried very hard to get pregnant again. Unfortunately, she was not successful.

Hi ladies! I am currently not on birth control but want to start going bare with my bull. What are the best options for bc, in your experience? I don't like condoms and my bull is very reluctant to using them. I had an IUD but my bull said he can feel it and it hurts when he hits it when going deep. I appreciate the advice in advance!
the best option is none.
its how we were designed biologically.

I recommend the cervical cap as the least effective birth control. 92% with spermacide. And 60% with out is my my choice. Any females that are pregnant wanting a man to ******* there baby, I will. Black guys do you know any pregnant wives or females that are looking for a man to support them contact me for contact information. I want to meet and have a long term relationship with a lady that has a black baby. Or is pregnant with by black. Contact me lady's for more information. 6072278584. Black males that want to be sperm donor for no strings attached sex wanted for for any females that want to breed
Couples that that want to play with out birth control contact me. Black males keep breeding and any males that have impregnated white female wanted for meetings . Unprotected sex is always welcome. Wives that fuck on the side needed for their story and best stories.

O

Nice to see your post. The cervical cap is about 92% effective with spermacide that need to be applied every time you have sex. This will reduce to 60% with out spermacide making this the least effective birthcontrol and is my choice to use with multiple guys. Sperm live for up to six days my choice during ovulation. Hey it least very guy has a chance to get into her womb. Nice that couples and women don't use any birthcontrol. Always nice seeing pregnant women bred black.

When I was 48 a 24 year old co worker began coming on to me. One night after everyone had left she came into my office and began to chat with me. When she sat on the chair facing mine she spread her legs and I could see her shaved pussy. I realized why she'd been calling me so much but being a supervisor I was scared of the consequences if this married woman got angry and made a fuss.
So I told her, "I don't have affairs".
She replied, "I don't want an affair, I only want to fuck".
So after some kissing and foreplay I put her on my desk and spread her legs. She was perfectly shaved and had a beautiful pussy. I have a cut, 8" and thick cock (I know, a rarity for a white guy on here perhaps) and I began to fuck her. I made her cum several times and she had the nicest throaty moan when she came on my cock.
When I was ready I pulled her to me and shot my load inside her. She really began to moan and said, "oh my god oh my god" over and over until I stopped throbbing.
Then she looked up at me alarmed and said, "You came inside me!" Immediately alarm bells went off and I thought, "*******, what have I done?"
She told me she wasn't on the pill and was extremely alarmed. I reassured her by telling her I have a vasectomy and she had a bunch of questions including "if there's no sperm, why did you shoot stuff?" (no *******, that's how she said it).
I came to learn that she can't take birth control and is afraid to let her husband cum inside of her. She married him a virgin and has never allowed him to cum inside her, ergo I was the first man to ever fill her young baby box with batter!
After that she began sending my pussy photos and allowed me to take some of her, including on my marriage bed (where my wife fucks her bull) spread and dripping my cum.
She loved feeling me ejaculate inside her and developed a real fetish for it, while telling me how she makes her husband jerk off on the outside of her pussy, never in. He's a big man with a really thick cock. After we began fucking she convinced him to take pictures of her spread and posing, and then secretly sent them to me.
She was a freak for safe from pregnancy yet feeling the full event, while my wife has been a freak for unprotected sex and pregnancy risk her entire life. It's really and odd world. The first time I fucked my wife, on our first date, she tried to get me to ejaculate inside her unprotected pussy. I was only as I was about to cum I asked if she was on the pill and she moaned, "no, but don't pull out!" as she wrapped her legs tighter.
So I fucked my little work freak for some time. My wife knew and occasionally my side piece would stop by and we'd fuck in my house.
She even took several extended work trips with me and traveled with us as a couple as my wife's friend.
You found the right woman to marry! All guys should be so lucky!
The first time I fucked my wife, on our first date, she tried to get me to ejaculate inside her unprotected pussy. I was only as I was about to cum I asked if she was on the pill and she moaned, "no, but don't pull out!" as she wrapped her legs tighter.
So I fucked my little work freak for some time. My wife knew and occasionally my side piece would stop by and we'd fuck in my house.

Nice to see your post. The cervical cap is about 92% effective with spermacide that need to be applied every time you have sex. This will reduce to 60% with out spermacide making this the least effective birthcontrol and is my choice to use with multiple guys. Sperm live for up to six days my choice during ovulation. Hey it least very guy has a chance to get into her womb. Nice that couples and women don't use any birthcontrol. Always nice seeing pregnant women bred black.
Getting filled with black cock then lots of hot thick cum is the only way to go. I'd love to watch my wife do it

Hi ladies! I am currently not on birth control but want to start going bare with my bull. What are the best options for bc, in your experience? I don't like condoms and my bull is very reluctant to using them. I had an IUD but my bull said he can feel it and it hurts when he hits it when going deep. I appreciate the advice in advance!
Can you say OBGYN?

My ex’s swear by the Noraplant, effective and less of a hassle than the pill.

In my experience, Bulls also liked being able to feel it in her arm and not have to worry about unloading.

Back