Birth control options?

Nothing hotter
My future wife knew that I had been snipped a few years before we met. Since she wanted a baby and was still fertile at the time, she enjoyed regular unprotected sex with a few other white men when we were first dating. Since my vasectomy was a secret she said we could always pretend that I was the ******* and the actual bio-dad would never know. Unfortunately, none of these white lovers were ever able to breed her.

With fertility time running out on her biological clock, my Fiancé started traveling to Boston to have unprotected sex with her new black bull. Soon he started sharing her with his several of his black friends. Needless to say they successfully black bred her 4 months before our wedding. Her wedding dress had to be let out to accommodate her very visible baby bump.

All of the wedding guests thought that I was the bio-dad. Only her closest girlfriends knew that she was black bred. It was a nerve wracking time for me trying to figure out how to explain a mixed race baby arriving in a few months. Tragically, my new bride suffered a miscarriage at the end of the 6th month. She was devastated and tried very hard to get pregnant again. Unfortunately, she was not successful.

Hi ladies! I am currently not on birth control but want to start going bare with my bull. What are the best options for bc, in your experience? I don't like condoms and my bull is very reluctant to using them. I had an IUD but my bull said he can feel it and it hurts when he hits it when going deep. I appreciate the advice in advance!
the best option is none.
its how we were designed biologically.

I recommend the cervical cap as the least effective birth control. 92% with spermacide. And 60% with out is my my choice. Any females that are pregnant wanting a man to ******* there baby, I will. Black guys do you know any pregnant wives or females that are looking for a man to support them contact me for contact information. I want to meet and have a long term relationship with a lady that has a black baby. Or is pregnant with by black. Contact me lady's for more information. 6072278584. Black males that want to be sperm donor for no strings attached sex wanted for for any females that want to breed
Couples that that want to play with out birth control contact me. Black males keep breeding and any males that have impregnated white female wanted for meetings . Unprotected sex is always welcome. Wives that fuck on the side needed for their story and best stories.

O

Nice to see your post. The cervical cap is about 92% effective with spermacide that need to be applied every time you have sex. This will reduce to 60% with out spermacide making this the least effective birthcontrol and is my choice to use with multiple guys. Sperm live for up to six days my choice during ovulation. Hey it least very guy has a chance to get into her womb. Nice that couples and women don't use any birthcontrol. Always nice seeing pregnant women bred black.

Back