Biology

I agree! Blacks cum more and can hold out longer and they fuck better and suck better and their sperm is not only a lot more but is superior. It tastes better too. Can any of you give me some good black sexual superiority sites!
No way, you all are putting color in where you shouldnt. My wife has had many men both black and white and it comes down to the person in front of you, not his color. I last longer than all but 1 guy she has been with and i also cum as much as anyone she has been with. She said it all tastes the same wether your black or white(your diet changes the taste).You people have quite an imagination and are living in a fantasy world.

You are biologically adapted to the conquest of white pussy. The inferior white man is not.
It is more like I am adapted to be conquered by pussy and there is nothing that I can do about it. I can talk about pounding pussy or destroying it or owning it but pussy owns and controls most men. Only gay men are not pussy whipped because they do not need it.

I agree. There are some white male bulls, but for the most part white men are by nature here to assist females. This is common in the ******* kingdom, one bull breeds the females while the others care for the young. White men with small or average penis are often great husbands, dads and providers. If given the opportunity and support they will gladly embrace their role as submissive cuckolds.

I moow therefore I am a Bull or is it I cluck therefore I am a cuck anyway most women have ******* by the men who take care of them and any man who fathers a baby and deserts it is not much of a bull

LOL. Daily dose of humor
daily dose of pussy juice will turn your mind, just check out how lobsters mate, the female pees on the male every day until it drives him crazy. I have had a daily dose of pussy juice up my nose for decades and I am sex crazed or just crazy for sex or just crazy

I lost my first girlfriend to a guy with a bigger dick and he was much bigger than me physically and let me know not to bother her anymore or he would kick my butt. He was white and I understood him quite well the only science that was involved was to items of mass cannot occupy the same space at the same time, like my butt and his foot.

Definition of racist is feeling superior to others...I'm pretty sure it's more the taboo factor than these white people feeling like us blacks are superior.

Back