Biology

Definition of racist is feeling superior to others...I'm pretty sure it's more the taboo factor than these white people feeling like us blacks are superior.
hmmm so that's the definition of racist huh? i'd say you are being incredibly simplistic

I'd say I know the definition of the word racist...I'm not going to argue with you about it.
Look the word up feeling like a race is superior to another is literally the definition of the word

Definition of racist is feeling superior to others...I'm pretty sure it's more the taboo factor than these white people feeling like us blacks are superior.
Sometimes i wonder if feelings like racism or sexism are caused by fear. I have been in places where everyone is the same race and religion and language and probably all related and there was still racist behavior. At other times I think it is motivated by greed because if you devalue someone then you can justify abusing and using them like we do with prostitutes.

I Can Say As A World Traveler...And I'm Talking The Entire Planet...It's Not Even Close To True...I'm Currently Living In Lisbon, Portugal...While There Are Interracial Couples...In Terms Of This Forum Black Men And White Women...It's Not The Dominant Make Up...And Believe Me...As The Author Is From Italy...Not Happening There...Either...IMHO...It's A Fantasy...As I Have Seen As Everyone Else Athletes From All Sports...There Are Naturally Gifted Players...Black, White, Asian, Hispanic And Etc...At The End Of The Day...You Can Pull Out Blueprints And Pie Charts, Whatever...It's Just Folks Enjoying Sex...So If You Will Excuse Me...Some Of Us Actually Enjoy Fucking!

Ok I'm gonna chime in with my thoughts, take this with a grain of salt.

I've thought about "The superiority of black men" thing for a while, pro sports like basketball, football, track and field, just to name a few, are dominated by black men. They're taller, more muscular, faster, you name it. My theory is that when there were black slaves, the conditions were ******* and only the strongest survived, its horrible I know, but its true, the slave owners would work them hard and the ones who worked the hardest made it, eventually through selective breeding of the hardiest slaves generation after generation, eventually all that was left was the strongest bloodlines, at least in America, so after centuries of this happening what we're left with now is still those genetically superior bloodlines. Things have changed, people have immigrated, interracial relationships have flourished, but thats my opinion on why there are so many superior black men in the world.
Now I'm not saying this is true, this is just a theory, and I'm also not saying that EVERY black man is superior, there are lots that are just average of course, but it's hard to argue against, right? Or am I way off base? lol
your not far off hun

Back