Big size is really important?

I always choose my words carefully, but thanks for the advice. It's not up to me whether other people get it, or not though.

Anyway, back to my original point, I feel that genuine females place a lot less importance on the length of our dicks than we do. Size obsession is more of a male indicator than female. That's not to say there aren't exceptions, but you can generally tell the difference between the two perspectives.

I was not on board with the bigger is better thing until I started PE. Seeing how she responded and reacted during out love making sessions was damn obvious. Now that I look back at her picks for dildos they gradually got bigger and bigger. The most obvious thing about our sessions is that she no longer needs lube and that she actually cums.

It got to the point that I bought a bib hanger! This is when I found out that woman, whatever they say to you, like bigger cocks. I have the advantage of starting out smaller so I can tell the difference. I see women cock grazing and honestly when i approach one of these woman that are caught they are always receptive to whatever i say.

i think size is important but i also know i want to be fucked for ages not for minutes to be made to cum and cum again by a BBC
we can adapt to take bigger but smaller cannot make it better in any way possible x

You hear that guys. Better get to thundersplace.

Back