Big size is really important?

I have talked with previus girlfriends about this and the reality is that most women do not want a small cock...it has to be average or more depending on the woman and her own personal preference. That said, my wife is very vocal about her desire for a big cock and she wants the thickness more than length, but ideal she would want about 7.5" to 9" and very thick. She can orgasm easily with any size but they are much more intense with a larger cock. Her best orgasms have happened when I am using her big thick dildo to fuck her as I lick her clit...drives her crazy and she has multiple intense orgasms. Women come in all sizes and shapes just like men do so it's about preference and what works best for you. When it comes to black men, some of it is about size but also dominance, contrast, stamina, curiousity, taboo, confidence, etc.

Size is definitely important to my wife. The look on her face and her eyes rolling up in her head says it all.
She is also small in stature, so those big black cocks tend to bang into her to her limit.
I could never come close to that with my small white cock.
Just another way black is superior. When he nuts, its with that big black cock head wedged into her cervix. Perfect to breed and impregnate her white,married pussy.
Wedged against her cervix = possible.
Wedged into her cervix = physically impossible unless his cock is about the width of a sewing needle which means she would feel nothing anyway.

My wife goes crazy for a7 inch dildo that is super thick. She cums harder than the 8 1/2 inch dildo we used to play with. I think thickness does more than length, but if a guy has the both, then preety much any women would cum time after time with them.

Why go any larger than necessary for what gives maximum pleasure? :confused:
Contrary to the "bigger is better" nonsense, its about finding the right fit, the one that gives the most pleasure for that individual woman.

I'm not trying to say that the average woman will be happy with a thin four inch penis, but she probably won't be happy with beer-can thick ten inch cock either. Not all women enjoy feeling like they're about to be torn apart, which is different than feeling pleasurably full.

I am not that large, I measure 7" x 5.5", but my Wife finds that to be uncomfortably thick for her. She has said that if she were to take a sexual FWB, he would have to be hung smaller or at least thinner than myself. I am neither the largest nor the smallest that she has had either, so she knows what works better for her, but it certainly isn't bigger. Which is odd, because with pretty much everything else, more is her favorite word. :D

Its sort of like Goldilocks and the Three Bears:
this cock is too small, this cock is too big , but this cock is just right! :)
OMG that is so fucked up. you can't be serious with all these measurements. You are bolding the most important phrases? We won't read those sentences unless you bold them? I am going to buy you a trigonometric calculator and a slide rule for your birthday!

Wedged against her cervix = possible.
Wedged into her cervix = physically impossible unless his cock is about the width of a sewing needle ....

I always laugh reading the number of posts where the guys talk about pushing through the cervix and into the womb to "deposit their sperm" ... Makes me wonder if they've ever seen one or know what the cervix is even for ... :rolleyes:

I always laugh reading the number of posts where the guys talk about pushing through the cervix and into the womb to "deposit their sperm" ... Makes me wonder if they've ever seen one or know what the cervix is even for ... :rolleyes:
The cervix can play a significant roll with how much cock a woman can comfortably accommodate. The vagina extends past the cervix. Some women have a very sensitive cervix some don't. While there is no way that a penis to penetrate the cervix a long cock can make contact with the cervix during intercourse. If the woman has a sensitive cervix the thrusting can cause considerable discomfort or pain. A woman vagina is very elastic and can stretch to accommodate nearly any male organ, however if the cervix is sensitive she may have trouble with anything more than 6 or 7 inches or a really thick cock.

To me, it is how well it fits in me. I do prefer a thicker cock. Too Long can be an issue if the guy doesn't know what he is doing with it, but I have had guys who were long and thick and enjoyed them as much as I do my hubby who is only 4" but very thick.

One factor I believe hasn't been mentioned is the oral skills of the male. If the bull has good oral skills and can readily curl his partners toes his size is less likely to be an issue. However if he has a talented tongue and a good sized cock that the woman can comfortably accommodate then life for her can be very pleasant.

Sometimes it is hard to have sex with a woman that can't handle the length of my cock. What I do is push in until I feel the back of the pussy and do small strokes to make her super wet (and she will probably cum). Once I stretch the pussy back I then do long, slow strokes and gradually pound her pussy with as much as she can handle.

I do this so that I can hopefully put my entire cock in, but if not I know what she can handle and we still have fun.

Let's play a fun game... it's called "Spot the Female Profiles In This Thread Who Are Actually Men". I know it's an easy game, but it's still pretty fun.

By and large (no pun intended), men place much more importance on dick size than women do.

Let's play a fun game... it's called "Spot the Female Profiles In This Thread Who Are Actually Men". I know it's an easy game, but it's still pretty fun.

By and large (no pun intended), men place much more importance on dick size than women do.

I sure hope that none jerk off to my posts :bounce:

Let's NOT, as that would be off topic in this thread.

Please review the Site's Terms & Rules: https://www.blacktowhite.net/help/terms and the Mission Statement:http://blacktowhite.net/community/forums/forum-announcements.30/ Before posting further.

I was illustrating a point, not suggesting we literally play a game. See the second paragraph after the first.

I saw it when I first read your post and fail to see how it relates to you suggesting posters play a game spotting fake profiles, which, incidentally, is EXACTLY what you did suggest: "Let's play a fun game... it's called "Spot the Female Profiles In This Thread Who Are Actually Men". I know it's an easy game, but it's still pretty fun."

There is no illustrating about it. A poor attempt at humor, perhaps.
However, to avoid having a moderator address you in the future, you may wish to choose your words more carefully.

My wife Susie and me think the black cock from our friend Axel is amazing. His cock is not bigger than mine but he has potential and virility worthy of envy. I don't know how he can do it, but if Susie sucks his cock just after he has finished, Axel turns on again. Moreover he has great sexual experience and he is the only man who was able to bring my wife multiplex orgasms. These kinds of attributes from him, are that I admire and the same time envy most.11.jpg

I saw it when I first read your post and fail to see how it relates to you suggesting posters play a game spotting fake profiles, which, incidentally, is EXACTLY what you did suggest: "Let's play a fun game... it's called "Spot the Female Profiles In This Thread Who Are Actually Men". I know it's an easy game, but it's still pretty fun."

There is no illustrating about it. A poor attempt at humor, perhaps.
However, to avoid having a moderator address you in the future, you may wish to choose your words more carefully.
I always choose my words carefully, but thanks for the advice. It's not up to me whether other people get it, or not though.

Anyway, back to my original point, I feel that genuine females place a lot less importance on the length of our dicks than we do. Size obsession is more of a male indicator than female. That's not to say there aren't exceptions, but you can generally tell the difference between the two perspectives.

Back