Big size is really important?

calixto, if your wife does end up pregnant from these lustful encounters from her lover, by all means let us know all the details and take plenty of pics for us to peruse. :cool:

I see the idea of white woman ending up pregnant by black lover becomes crazy. You're right. Black men are so sexy and the idea of a white woman being seeded by a potent-virile black bull is so sexy too.
When I've been in Brazil during our holidays, I've sawn a lot of caucasian blonde girls, married with black men. Those blonde girls were Germany descendents and the men were brazilian people with roots in Africa.
Some of those white blonde girls were pregnant. Others had babys with african factions, dark skin, blonde hair and green/blue or light blue eyes. Theye were really beautiful!

Just read an article that claims the majority of women prefer a big cock. DUH!

Who wrote it ... a black guy? A cuckolded white, bisexual wimp? Was there a poll taken? :bounce:
I might "bite" if it said "a lot of women", but when you say "majority of women", now that's a BIG BITE of wishful thinking. Trust me! ;) They may not be seeing the forest of reality due to being surrounded by the hugh trees of fantasy. It may be time for them to rise above the tree tops and take in some fresh AIR! :)

My wife tells me openly that she wants a very well hung man. She prefers thickness over length but would rather have both. She orgasms easily with any size but enjoys the feeling of it deep and full inside her and says it makes her feel like she is really being fucked.

View attachment 219470View attachment 219471View attachment 219472View attachment 219473View attachment 219474View attachment 219475View attachment 219476View attachment 219477View attachment 219478View attachment 219479
I've never had as big black cock as in thee pictures. I should try to get one, but I don't know if my pussy is prepared to contain such monster cock inside it.

I've never had as big black cock as in thee pictures. I should try to get one, but I don't know if my pussy is prepared to contain such monster cock inside it.
When dealing with a cock like those pictured above a good deal depends on the patience and sexual prowess of the bull wielding it. Especially on a first encounter I will let the woman ride cowgirl. Most women have a lot more capacity than they realize. However if the woman is nervous or worse is scared by the bulls size she will likely tense up and the experience can be painful or even physically damaging. Using plenty of lube and putting her on top she can go at her own pace. The majority of women very shortly find the experience extremely pleasurable. But
despite what some people may say some women just can't accommodate a big one, but you never know until you try

I see you're an expert! Have you ever known about white girls wrapping their legs around black bulls body, in missionary, when they have cocks as big as Susana mentioned?

I wouldn't DARE purposely introduce my wife to one of those humongous, black cocks! Its not that I'd want to deny her the enjoyment, but I like my pussy TIGHT, and it wouldn't be tight after one of those damn things is stuck in her.
:bounce:

True Story :rolleyes:: A young lady decides she's going to take her GF's suggestion, experience the "dark side" and take on some of the local, huge, black cocks. Her GF fixes her up with a couple young black bulls, and when they drop their pants she's amazed at the size of their cocks ... at least 10"ers and very thick. She ends up enjoying these guys so much that she drops seeing all her white BFs.

A month later she visits her gynecologist's for her routine exam. She gets up on the chair, puts her feet in the stirrups and her gynecologist gets down between her legs to start her exam.

Suddenly she hears her gynecologist say, "wow, wow, wow, wow!"

The young girl asks her doctor why he was saying "wow" so many times.

The gynecologist raises up and says, "I didn't, I just said it once." :smoke:

For those that need a visual .......

cuck_RuinedPussy-toomanyBBC.jpgcuck_resultsOfBlackBulls.jpg

I see you're an expert! Have you ever known about white girls wrapping their legs around black bulls body, in missionary, when they have cocks as big as Susana mentioned?
I have had more than one woman over the years that has wrapped her legs around me so I could get every inch of me in her. I don't recall any woman doing it on our first encounter though

According to my wife the first time she fucked a black guy, he was about 9 or 10 inches, she squirted and soaked them and the bed. First time she ever squirted. So I would say size definitely matters.

Jill likes her men to be around 8" but thick. She has had bigger men but she says too big is a waste. She once fucked a bull whose cock was so long, he could only get about 3/4 of it it anyway. She likes a cock to be buried in her pussy and 8 to 9" is her "fully buried" limit.

Wow! Look at my ugandan cock!
All white men admire bbc. It's due the reproduction instinct. I've heard a theory about the first human clans in old times. It told as good as other animals, humans had in every tribe, a dominant male who used to fuck the women from the clan. Some times, subordinated men (now called betha men) assisted the dominant male to find women for reproduction.
I guess that kind of instinct survived until nowadays.
I enjoy a lot when I know about white caucasian girls having sex or being into relationships with black guys. It makes me so happy. I've known at least three cases, included my wife, of white girls with african guys. And these are only around my intimate friends circle.

All white men admire bbc. It's due the reproduction instinct. I've heard a theory about the first human clans in old times. It told as good as other animals, humans had in every tribe, a dominant male who used to fuck the women from the clan. Some times, subordinated men (now called betha men) assisted the dominant male to find women for reproduction.
I guess that kind of instinct survived until nowadays.
I enjoy a lot when I know about white caucasian girls having sex or being into relationships with black guys. It makes me so happy. I've known at least three cases, included my wife, of white girls with african guys. And these are only around my intimate friends circle.
Nice theory but the biggest documented cock on a human male belongs to a Caucasian guy that I think lives in New York. He claims he doesn't get much pussy

Back