Best position to get pregnant.

Which is the best position to get pregnant? The missionary variant or the doggy variant? Why?

• Total voters
Any position, the important thing is a good cumshot, of course always bareback

Attachments

• IMGP1415.jpg
    IMGP1415.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 146
  • 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 82
  • 5 copia.jpg
    5 copia.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 82
  • 2 copia.jpg
    2 copia.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 78
  • z9.jpg
    z9.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 72
  • DSCN2182.jpg
    DSCN2182.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 63
  • DSCN2183.jpg
    DSCN2183.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 64
  • 79.jpg
    79.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 77
  • creampie-per-la-troia.jpg
    creampie-per-la-troia.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 84
  • mike deep.jpg
    mike deep.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 81
  • si-impala-su-cazzo-cubano.jpg
    si-impala-su-cazzo-cubano.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 70
  • poi-tocca-al-cubano.jpg
    poi-tocca-al-cubano.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 93
  • qos.jpg
    qos.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 110
A colleague of mine who’s having conception issues has been told to do this then push her hips up with her hands and cycle her legs in the air.
Personally I just think she needs a longer cock!
I agree @Bristolangela. I believe that a cock of decent size and hardness is on of the most important things. I have trouble getting my wife pregnant. We did all the fertility tests and nothing wrong with egg or sperm quality. However my dick isn't very big, and I have impotency issues, so it's a real challenge to cum inside. It gets soft (can't cum) and if I manage to cum inside its probably not deep enough. But that's life, nothing to do...

What are the Best Sex Positions to Get Pregnant?

1. Missionary Position
The theory: In guy-on-top, a woman's cervix can dip more easily into the vaginal semen pool, giving sperm access to the protective cervical mucus. Having women on their backs makes sense for women who have an anteverted uterus, one that is tilted forward, which is about two-thirds of the population; But a third of women have a retroverted uterus, one that's tilted backward, so missionary wouldn't offer any advantage for them.

2. Doggy Style
The missionary position is more demanding for men because they have to use their muscles to keep from putting their full weight on you, putting extra pressure on them. Doggy position, puts the woman on all fours with the man entering from behind. It allows for deeper penetration, which gives semen increased access to the opening of the cervix.

3. Reverse Cowgirl
In this sex position, the woman places herself on top, facing away from her partner's face. The angle allows her to control the depth of the penetration for optimal effectiveness.

4. Side-by-Side Scissors
When engaging in this position, the couple faces each other while laying on their sides. Not only is it romantic (which may ease the nerves involved with baby-making sex), but it also allows for deep entry.

5. Rear Entry
Like doggy style, this position involves the man entering from behind. The difference, though, is that the woman lies on her stomach and he lowers himself over her. Rear entry is a surefire way to get deep penetration.

6. Wheelbarrow
In this athletic position, the woman holds herself up with her hands while her standing partner grabs her legs, pulls them around his thighs, and enters her. Again, it allows for deep penetration and closeness to the cervix.

7. Your Favorite Position
It's more likely that the very best sex position to get pregnant is, in fact, your favorite one. It doesn't matter if you're twisted like a Bavarian pretzel or lying still as a statue, as long as your partner gets the job done. And if it provides a toe-curling climax, all the better!

How to Improve the Odds of Conception After Having Sex

If you've got time to lounge, why not enjoy the afterglow? Propping yourself up on a pillow or putting your legs up the wall, however, have not been shown to make a difference. Once the ejaculate gets inside you, the sperm is already in the cervical mucus, which works to hold sperm there for fertilization.

There is one other thing factor that can influence your chances of conception: lubricant. Regular lube has been shown to negatively affect sperm survival. Look for versions that marketed as "fertility-friendly" or "sperm-friendly," and make sure they don't contain spermicide — which, um, obviously won't help!

BTW: Having a young, strong, virile and nicely hung Black Man do you in your fertile cycle, will guarantee your impregnation. Better yet; Have TWO nicely hung, strong Black men who had abstained from sex for two days prior, fuck you at least once in every position, will be the best insemination time that you will have.

Very informative!
Thank you

Interesting fact, when women are cheating (husband has no knowledge) they are biologically more likely to do it in the 10 days before their ******* cycle begins. Their desire to mate increases during that time which is also the time they are most likely to get pregnant. So even if it’s mainly subconscious, these women’s bodies are heating up and trying to get a pregnant. Pretty hot.

I love missionary position! He thrusts into me and I wrap myself around him and pull him in. We kiss passionately and we make love as I anticipate him putting his baby in me...There is nothing more intimate than missionary, it's truly how I love to become one with my lover!
If you’re into making love, and making babies, I choose missionary!

Attachments

• d0thftwv3up41.jpg
    d0thftwv3up41.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
Back