Best position to get pregnant.

Which is the best position to get pregnant? The missionary variant or the doggy variant? Why?

• Total voters
What are the Best Sex Positions to Get Pregnant?

1. Missionary Position
The theory: In guy-on-top, a woman's cervix can dip more easily into the vaginal semen pool, giving sperm access to the protective cervical mucus. Having women on their backs makes sense for women who have an anteverted uterus, one that is tilted forward, which is about two-thirds of the population; But a third of women have a retroverted uterus, one that's tilted backward, so missionary wouldn't offer any advantage for them.

2. Doggy Style
The missionary position is more demanding for men because they have to use their muscles to keep from putting their full weight on you, putting extra pressure on them. Doggy position, puts the woman on all fours with the man entering from behind. It allows for deeper penetration, which gives semen increased access to the opening of the cervix.

3. Reverse Cowgirl
In this sex position, the woman places herself on top, facing away from her partner's face. The angle allows her to control the depth of the penetration for optimal effectiveness.

4. Side-by-Side Scissors
When engaging in this position, the couple faces each other while laying on their sides. Not only is it romantic (which may ease the nerves involved with baby-making sex), but it also allows for deep entry.

5. Rear Entry
Like doggy style, this position involves the man entering from behind. The difference, though, is that the woman lies on her stomach and he lowers himself over her. Rear entry is a surefire way to get deep penetration.

6. Wheelbarrow
In this athletic position, the woman holds herself up with her hands while her standing partner grabs her legs, pulls them around his thighs, and enters her. Again, it allows for deep penetration and closeness to the cervix.

7. Your Favorite Position
It's more likely that the very best sex position to get pregnant is, in fact, your favorite one. It doesn't matter if you're twisted like a Bavarian pretzel or lying still as a statue, as long as your partner gets the job done. And if it provides a toe-curling climax, all the better!

How to Improve the Odds of Conception After Having Sex

If you've got time to lounge, why not enjoy the afterglow? Propping yourself up on a pillow or putting your legs up the wall, however, have not been shown to make a difference. Once the ejaculate gets inside you, the sperm is already in the cervical mucus, which works to hold sperm there for fertilization.

There is one other thing factor that can influence your chances of conception: lubricant. Regular lube has been shown to negatively affect sperm survival. Look for versions that marketed as "fertility-friendly" or "sperm-friendly," and make sure they don't contain spermicide — which, um, obviously won't help!

BTW: Having a young, strong, virile and nicely hung Black Man do you in your fertile cycle, will guarantee your impregnation. Better yet; Have TWO nicely hung, strong Black men who had abstained from sex for two days prior, fuck you at least once in every position, will be the best insemination time that you will have.

What are the Best Sex Positions to Get Pregnant?

1. Missionary Position
The theory: In guy-on-top, a woman's cervix can dip more easily into the vaginal semen pool, giving sperm access to the protective cervical mucus. Having women on their backs makes sense for women who have an anteverted uterus, one that is tilted forward, which is about two-thirds of the population; But a third of women have a retroverted uterus, one that's tilted backward, so missionary wouldn't offer any advantage for them.

2. Doggy Style
The missionary position is more demanding for men because they have to use their muscles to keep from putting their full weight on you, putting extra pressure on them. Doggy position, puts the woman on all fours with the man entering from behind. It allows for deeper penetration, which gives semen increased access to the opening of the cervix.

3. Reverse Cowgirl
In this sex position, the woman places herself on top, facing away from her partner's face. The angle allows her to control the depth of the penetration for optimal effectiveness.

4. Side-by-Side Scissors
When engaging in this position, the couple faces each other while laying on their sides. Not only is it romantic (which may ease the nerves involved with baby-making sex), but it also allows for deep entry.

5. Rear Entry
Like doggy style, this position involves the man entering from behind. The difference, though, is that the woman lies on her stomach and he lowers himself over her. Rear entry is a surefire way to get deep penetration.

6. Wheelbarrow
In this athletic position, the woman holds herself up with her hands while her standing partner grabs her legs, pulls them around his thighs, and enters her. Again, it allows for deep penetration and closeness to the cervix.

7. Your Favorite Position
It's more likely that the very best sex position to get pregnant is, in fact, your favorite one. It doesn't matter if you're twisted like a Bavarian pretzel or lying still as a statue, as long as your partner gets the job done. And if it provides a toe-curling climax, all the better!

How to Improve the Odds of Conception After Having Sex

If you've got time to lounge, why not enjoy the afterglow? Propping yourself up on a pillow or putting your legs up the wall, however, have not been shown to make a difference. Once the ejaculate gets inside you, the sperm is already in the cervical mucus, which works to hold sperm there for fertilization.

There is one other thing factor that can influence your chances of conception: lubricant. Regular lube has been shown to negatively affect sperm survival. Look for versions that marketed as "fertility-friendly" or "sperm-friendly," and make sure they don't contain spermicide — which, um, obviously won't help!

BTW: Having a young, strong, virile and nicely hung Black Man do you in your fertile cycle, will guarantee your impregnation. Better yet; Have TWO nicely hung, strong Black men who had abstained from sex for two days prior, fuck you at least once in every position, will be the best insemination time that you will have.
Your BTW post-script is as hot as the mouth of Hell. Oh Yeah----"young, virile and nicely hung", just like my beautiful black buddy who has knocked up my wife four times now beside me on our marriage bed and is still fucking her brains out of her sweet skull in by far the best insemination times she has ever had.

While she is knowingly ovulating In a bed with a handsome young well built black very fertile lover that is slowly and lovingly reaching much deeper into her than her husband can ever with no condom and feeling him warmly releasing his baby making seed deep inside her while she holds his muscles would be the best position a married wife can be in to get pregnant.
Right answer!!!

Ten years is far too long a time for a secretly voyeuristic husband to have forgone the intense pleasure of witnessing his wife being fucked by another man.

I've been watching my young live-in buddy barebacking my wife (now my buddy's) beside me on our marriage bed for 7 years now and as a result seen him ejaculate in her more than 4000 times, with me orgasming deliciously wrenchingly with him every time he does.

The beauty of their lovemaking and the overwhelmingly angsty erotic impact of it on me is always breathtaking, even when my buddy isn't trying to knock her up. But when he is and she is in her fertile time and very openly trying to get pregnant to him, the upping of his superbly athletic sexual drive and finally the ******* of his orgasmic thrusting rocket me to Sex Heaven with him every time. I never cum anywhere near as long and hard and satisfyingly as I do then.

What on earth were you saving your spunk for over those 10 agonising years Takeoff?

To pump one's pent-up load home and thoroughly stir it into the deeply placed pool of another man's just-shot spunk in one's immediately post-orgasmic wife is in my long experience the headiest and most beautiful sexual experience available to a married man, be he bisexual nor not.
Amazing Michael

Hi ladies and gentleman,

Which is the best position to get pregnant? The missionary variant or the doggy variant? Why? According to me, the intimacy of the position, strong orgasm of both woman and her man, position of the cock and the womb while ejaculating etc. play prominent part in successful insemination and impregnation. I think missionary tops that as the man looks more dominant and woman is just under him receiving his load as nature intended.
On your back with a pillow under your bum

Hi ladies and gentleman,

Which is the best position to get pregnant? The missionary variant or the doggy variant? Why? According to me, the intimacy of the position, strong orgasm of both woman and her man, position of the cock and the womb while ejaculating etc. play prominent part in successful insemination and impregnation. I think missionary tops that as the man looks more dominant and woman is just under him receiving his load as nature intended.
The black-only Gangbang position? 😉

Back