Best position to get pregnant.

Which is the best position to get pregnant? The missionary variant or the doggy variant? Why?

• Total voters
If you want her to get pregnant then you need gravity to help lock your black seed in under her cervix.After she gets up from this position her cervix will shift holding the semen in a pack.She can go sit on the toilet all she wants the semen will not come open until later,running down her leg when shes in the car...This position is called the "Butter Churner" thank me later
yep. this is true

When the woman is ejaculated into in the missionary position by a reasonably well-hung man, his semen is spurted into the very back (cul-de-sac) of her more or less deeply stretched vagina where it forms a pool into which her cervix dips when the man withdraws his cock.

If the woman has orgasmed with or at about the same time as the man ejaculated, her womb will be rhythmically contracting such that some of the semen will be sucked up through the cervix and into the cavity of her womb, which obviously gives the sperm a great "head-start" in their upwards swim towards her egg-tubes.

Even when they're not deliberately baby-making, my buddy and my wife (now my ex) have always preferred the missionary position because of the face-to-face intimacy it affords as well as it being extremely orgasmogenic for both of them.

Another physical advantage they have when it comes to baby-making is that my buddy's erections, besides being 8 and 3/4 inches long, are always strongly upcurved and he instinctively angles his hips very low when he gets to seriously rut when building to orgasm. This results in the head of his cock, particularly his cum-slit, being able to be very advantageously thrust against the mouth of the womb such that he cannot help spurting at least the first-delivered part of his ejaculate all over the cervix, if not straight into it.

After delivering his first few spurts he buries his cock balls-deep in my wife such that the head of it ends up in the very back of her vagina which he then super-satisfyingly pumps full-to-overflowing with semen as she continues to orgasm.

I tell you, he is a very hard act to follow and, unsurprisingly, has impregnated her four times to my zero.

Last edited:
As the cuckold, I insist my women to take her favorite larger hung bulls missionary atleast once a session so they get comfortable and start thinking about allowing him to get her pregnant and he is doing this to her on purpose for that reason in this particular position and remind her how much she likes it, how good and natural it feels for him to cum inside her in this position and while im licking her telling her how beautiful they looked and how natural they are as lovers and asking her how to tell me how much better she enjoys him cumming inside her than when I do and what that means for her and us as a couple, encouraging her to only take him bareback so i can lick him clean infront of her, further encouraging her to shift her sexual desires toward her alpha male lover and away from me by her seeing me as his beta and making him more sexually appealing to her with both of us in front of her and him dominating me infront of her with his larger black cock and with me licking his semen off and giving the appearance in my body language that I think he is sexually superior to me and make her want his cum even more seeing me pleasure him so eagerly as her alpha male lover further progressing to me holding or massaging his balls while he cums inside her and helping guide him in and slide him out of her afterwards so he fills her up and delicately licking her creampie drippings.

When the woman is ejaculated into in the missionary position by a reasonably well-hung man, his semen is spurted into the very back (cul-de-sac) of her more or less deeply stretched vagina where it forms a pool into which her cervix dips when the man withdraws his cock.

If the woman has orgasmed with or at about the same time as the man ejaculated, her womb will be rhythmically contracting such that some of the semen will be sucked up through the cervix and into the cavity of her womb, which obviously gives the sperm a great "head-start" in their upwards swim towards her egg-tubes.

Even when they're not deliberately baby-making, my buddy and my wife (now my ex) have always preferred the missionary position because of the face-to-face intimacy it affords as well as it being extremely orgasmogenic for both of them.

Another physical advantage they have when it comes to baby-making is that my buddy's erections, besides being 8 and 3/4 inches long, are always strongly upcurved and he instinctively angles his hips very low when he gets to seriously rut when building to orgasm. That results in the head of his cock, particularly his cum-slit, being able to be very advantageously thrust against the mouth of the womb such that he cannot help spurting at least the first-delivered part of his ejaculate all over the cervix, if not straight into it.

After delivering his first few spurts he buries his cock balls-deep in my wife such that the head of it ends up in the very back of her vagina which he then super-satisfyingly pumps full-to-overflowing with semen as she continues to orgasm.

I tell you, he is a very hard act to follow and, unsurprisingly, has impregnated her four times to my zero.
How old are the ******* now?

As the cuckold, I insist my women to take her favorite larger hung bulls missionary atleast once a session so they get comfortable and start thinking about allowing him to get her pregnant and he is doing this to her on purpose for that reason in this particular position and remind her how much she likes it, how good and natural it feels for him to cum inside her in this position and while im licking her telling her how beautiful they looked and how natural they are as lovers and asking her how to tell me how much better she enjoys him cumming inside her than when I do and what that means for her and us as a couple, encouraging her to only take him bareback so i can lick him clean infront of her, further encouraging her to shift her sexual desires toward her alpha male lover and away from me by her seeing me as his beta and making him more sexually appealing to her with both of us in front of her and him dominating me infront of her with his larger black cock and with me licking his semen off and giving the appearance in my body language that I think he is sexually superior to me and make her want his cum even more seeing me pleasure him so eagerly as her alpha male lover further progressing to me holding or massaging his balls while he cums inside her and helping guide him in and slide him out of her afterwards so he fills her up and delicately licking her creampie drippings.
UUUNNGGHHHH!!!

Pegramguy, you've exposed yourself as a cuck after my own perving heart in telling your wife "how beautiful they looked and how natural they are as lovers".

My young black buddy is 6'4", athletic, very beautifully built, lithe and supple and when fucking my ex has an incredibly sexy thrusting action. My ex is extremely beautiful too and in the throes of their lovemaking always responds to him magnificently, much to my orgiastic delight and satisfaction.

As with you it seems, it's the extraordinary beauty of the inter-thrusting naked bodies that blows my mind when I watch my buddy up on my ex.

Last edited:
A doctor friend told me years ago . . . it’s in the missionary position . . . preferably with legs up. This helps to create of pool of seed, which aids insemination.
A receptive and normally responsive woman being fucked in the missionary position by a reasonably attractive and well-hung competent lover is also much more likely to orgasm with him than in almost any other position. If she does, all of the fertilizing advantages that I have described in my above post of 8th May, come into play.

The missionary position is much more reliably orgasmogenic if the man encourages the woman, by tilting her pelvis downwards---especially during his inthrusts---to deliberately bear down on the top-side of the shaft and root of his erection such that her erect clitoris glides in the veiny groove that courses from its beginning just below the head of his cock and thence down the full of length of the shaft until it reaches the root of it where it springs from his pubes.

If the man is a reasonably strong and sexy rutter in the build-up to his orgasm and the woman synchronizes her thrusting with his, she will usually get off pretty much at the same time as he does and very strongly too, with all of the procreational advantages flowing naturally from that, especially if her man has fucked her even half-properly in his buildup to orgasm.

That said, the keynote and erotic aim in babymaking, as in all deeply satisfying lovemaking, is the loving generation of intimacy, no matter how wildly and forcefully the lovers strive to achieve the union of their bodies and minds and hearts necessary for that.

Carefully nurtured and unrestrained sexual intimacy catalyzes every good thing in effective babymaking including simultaneous male and female orgasms. In so doing true intimacy greatly increases the likelihood of achieving the desired outcome; a baby created by truly making Love.

Of course, as your doctor correctly advised and I also explained in my above post, your lover leaving a pool of his spunk in the back of your vagina is very advantaging too and is greatly facilitated by him fucking you in the more natural and much more erotic missionary position.

Last edited:
Which is the best position to get pregnant? ..... According to me, the intimacy of the position, strong orgasm of both woman and her man, position of the cock and the womb cervix while ejaculating etc. play prominent part in successful insemination and impregnation.
Well, it was discovered, not too many years ago, that the cervix plays, or can play, a very important roll in a woman getting pregnant.
Up until the discovery of the "orgasmic cervic" it was believed that the clitoris & vagina were the spots for a woman's orgasms.
When the cervix begins to spasm, from its own orgasm, it goes into a sucking motion that pulls air (and whatever is around the opening to the cervix) into the cervix canal.
The sexual position of the partners plays little to do with sperm reaching the cervix opening because men ejaculate, sometimes so forceful to propell a glob of sperm several feet into the air. So, sperm is going to reach the cervix opening anyway in most cases.
Something else to pay attention to is the woman's ******* cycle. The more often you can have intercourse & place sperm at the cervix door at the height of ovulation, the better the chances of the woman becoming pregnant.

Cervix Penetration: 10 Things You Need to Know (healthline.com)

Back