Best position to get pregnant.

Which is the best position to get pregnant? The missionary variant or the doggy variant? Why?

• Total voters
If you ask me it's not the position of that pussy but the potency of the potion that makes the difference!

I believe if the man is viral and potent then he can hit that pussy upside down and from the side and knock it up!♠️

I watched my ex-wife's two breedings. Both were doggy style, no puns intended. The first was with a workmate and country man of hers when I had an injury that made it difficult to do it by myself. There was a lot of dialogue there that made it easy for them to cum together. He was ducking with his legs on each side of her, so I could see on two occasions his balls in action when he gave her his juice. A lot of it. Similar with his current husband, a black muslim guy. This time, she asked me to assist them because they wanted to have it on video. Of course, there were more romantic words exchanged than the previous time. She's now 6 months.

I watched my ex-wife's two breedings. Both were doggy style, no puns intended. The first was with a workmate and country man of hers when I had an injury that made it difficult to do it by myself. There was a lot of dialogue there that made it easy for them to cum together. He was ducking with his legs on each side of her, so I could see on two occasions his balls in action when he gave her his juice. A lot of it. Similar with his current husband, a black muslim guy. This time, she asked me to assist them because they wanted to have it on video. Of course, there were more romantic words exchanged than the previous time. She's now 6 months.
What was it like filming your ex conceiving with her husband? I’m jealous

What was it like filming your ex conceiving with her husband? I’m jealous
For someone who fathered only one c.hild and almost by miracle, witnessing this twice with the woman he loves is something unique and amazing. And the second time it was a privilege. Sharing a couple's intimate and most sacred moment in their young family. I think they asked me to, because I am a trustworthy person. And she always put in a word for me with her bulls and with him so they didn't see me as a competitor. That said, I had a little bit of mixed feelings. First, for the reasons she told me she wanted to have a baby with him and marry him, and second, because it sealed our parting of ways, and I would miss her companionship. But every time they both orgasmed together, this guy really knew how to time it, I felt proud and happy for her. It was as if I was myself on all fours on the bed. That let me feel less envious. He has an extended family who will help out with caring for the c.hild. But he is fine with me "socially" visiting her during these months of her pregnancy and even babysitting all c.hildren (our 2 k.ids too, and they plan to have many more).

Back