Best position to get pregnant.

Which is the best position to get pregnant? The missionary variant or the doggy variant? Why?

• Total voters
Dammit Mookie you sure know what you a-doin’ with that beautifully responsive BBC-loving hotwife. It must bless her beyond her hottest dreams that you’re the possessor of a super-sexy big hammer to muscularly drive home that no doubt super-long and girthy nail of yours.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!! It’s an unbeatable combination against us white boys. Way too hard an act to follow.

Poor watching Hubby. I doubt he got off even a tenth as copiously and satisfying as you obviously did.
Gasp! Well said. 👍👍

I agree @Bristolangela. I believe that a cock of decent size and hardness is on of the most important things. I have trouble getting my wife pregnant. We did all the fertility tests and nothing wrong with egg or sperm quality. However my dick isn't very big, and I have impotency issues, so it's a real challenge to cum inside. It gets soft (can't cum) and if I manage to cum inside its probably not deep enough. But that's life, nothing to do...
sry for ur problem, does ur wife get back or BBC bare naked to help ur marriage and family Expand?

Ah the myth of the position actually mattering
Can't tell which one was decisive. I guess all of them. It was a long night.
I guess if the other myth of the loads cumming BBC is true in each case then position won't matter. The white womb will be filled up and successfully fertilized in a couple of hours. My future ex wife and now BGFE is trying for a bby with her lover. She asked me to assist them and, boi, outside oral and anal aside, they tried things I could never think of. I hope for a late period next week so I don't need to go through that much work again.

I have addressed this very topic with both of my partners who entered this lifestyle. My ex-fiancee was repulsed. My ex-wife however, had an interesting and hot take on this.

She made sure to tell me not to be mad or worried, she didnt want to have anyone elses baby, however, when she has sex she wants her lovers to cum inside her. Its not that she wants to be pregnant, its more that she was attractive enough and her pussy pleased this beautiful athletic man with a huge cock and he wanted to cum inside her.
But beyond that, she wants her lovers to fuck her like they are trying to get her pregnant. Its not that she wants to be pregnant, but she thought it was hot that we all accepted they were trying to get her pregnant everytime they fucked my wife and I was partially responsible for putting her in this position and encouraging them to fuck her, So she would stay on bc but wanted her lovers to start admitting to us both this is a goal of theirs so we can deal with it together and be ready if it did happen. We ended the conversation there. That was toward the end. We wernt togeher long after that year so he was the only one we asked, He straight up admitted he came deeo inside ny wife every time for several reasons and that was one of his goals was to get Becky pregnant and she already knew that and there may come a time he will tell her to stop bc and she obeys him. You will need to be prepared to deal with that as a couple because her pussy belongs to him now and my wife will do what I tell her todo,,

I have addressed this very topic with both of my partners who entered this lifestyle. My ex-fiancee was repulsed. My ex-wife however, had an interesting and hot take on this.

She made sure to tell me not to be mad or worried, she didnt want to have anyone elses baby, however, when she has sex she wants her lovers to cum inside her. Its not that she wants to be pregnant, its more that she was attractive enough and her pussy pleased this beautiful athletic man with a huge cock and he wanted to cum inside her.
But beyond that, she wants her lovers to fuck her like they are trying to get her pregnant. Its not that she wants to be pregnant, but she thought it was hot that we all accepted they were trying to get her pregnant everytime they fucked my wife and I was partially responsible for putting her in this position and encouraging them to fuck her, So she would stay on bc but wanted her lovers to start admitting to us both this is a goal of theirs so we can deal with it together and be ready if it did happen. We ended the conversation there. That was toward the end. We wernt togeher long after that year so he was the only one we asked, He straight up admitted he came deeo inside ny wife every time for several reasons and that was one of his goals was to get Becky pregnant and she already knew that and there may come a time he will tell her to stop bc and she obeys him. You will need to be prepared to deal with that as a couple because her pussy belongs to him now and my wife will do what I tell her todo,,
Good conversation is the start of the best breeding moment.

Back