Bbc take your wife away ?

A black guy took my girlfriend away. She met him at the beach while I was getting some drinks. When I came back, they were talking. My girlfriend was flirting with him. Suddenly, she whispers to me that she is thinking of dumping me for him. Later, I went to the bathroom, when I came back, the black guy got in my face and said, "Your girlfriend is no longer your girlfriend bruh. She is going out with me now." I replied, "Nah, I dont think so." He replied, "Yeah I know so! We could settle it right here!" As he was 6 4 and muscles, and I am only 5 7 and no muscles, I had to say "ok". Then he said, "She doesn't want your scrawny white boy ass". She then went over to his spot at the beach. I just couldn't believe what was happening. I watched for a while, in shock. After an hour or so, they left together. As they were walking past me with hands locked, he stared me down. Then I cursed him, and he came over and kicked sand in my face. He said, "Know your place boy", I called her the next day and her phone was changed. Months later I got an email from her with an attachment. The email read, "Sorry, but I was never that into you." The attachment was a few pics of her and the boyfriend hugging and kissing and she flipping her middle finger at me.

Now, I after that traumatic experience, I am just looking for a girl who would be willing cage me for some money. :)
You could have told him she’s all yours and good luck. And I’m getting upgraded”.

It may seem like a turn-on to you to hear and see what your wife does with him. But if she loves him she may pull out all the stops in trying to win him and it might work. You are in a very vulnerable position if her lover changes his mind and attitude toward her.
The bull will likely have many other opportunities to continue to enjoy his independence and other wives so in a sense you should feel secure.

The bull will likely have many other opportunities to continue to enjoy his independence and other wives so in a sense you should feel secure.
I agree 100%. Every bull that has fucked my wife, 70 that I know of, has fucked other wives and single women. Over 22 of them in front of me and other people.

My ex used to talk to a bull I introduced her to from BTW and he told me that once she got sum of his BBC I would have problems..didn't know what that meant at the time but he was right! She went on a trip for July 4th, i gave her permission to meet him and do whatever as long as they sent me pics in our kik group..they ended up kicking me out of the group and didnt answer any messages or calls the rest of the 2 days she was gone....after she came back she never gave me sex anymore, she would always do her make up and take selfies and send them to him and not me..and eventually started going out on her own and not telling me anything at all, not too long after that she broke up with me..

Last edited:
He grabbed my wife by the pussy,right in front of me,and told me he wanted to fuck my wife,she turned to me and asked me"can I?" I nodded yes,and 5 minutes later,he had a foot of black cock buried balls deep in my wife,in our bed! I admired his confidence! He said he was going to fuck my wife,and that is exactly what he did!
Beautiful.

Back